/ovg/ - Initial D is shit and irrelevant Edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. FUCKING READ IT FOR FUCKS SAKES All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing ARCA and Sega Rally on Saturdays! Check out our Google doc for more info.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7a6QCJR
vocaroo.com/i/s10nMP341FhP
youtu.be/1zi37P2YbZM
gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_1452594.html
gtplanet.net/forum/threads/g27-g25-dfgt-undocumented-wheel-lock-settings-guide.286646/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very funny here have the discord link funny man
discord.gg/7a6QCJR

>missing the discord link
shadow government wins again

HNNGH

>leaving out the #rizon link

Us typefags need our safe space too.

>Initial D is shit and irrelevant
f-fuck you

What are you talking about? The mumble is IRC

How about you videogame loving manchildren leave this board and stay gone?

eighth for d2b ratio is more important than /ovg/ championships

vocaroo.com/i/s10nMP341FhP

great game

what is this, lego racers?

>The mumble is IRC
yeah right, nothing but flavor of the month is played there, maybe once or twice you see someone playing racing games, but, mostly is people complaining about their IRL, and being normies and chads.

yes

Reminder /ovg/ is at the Chad invasion stage and there's 20 Chads on Mumble right now chatting up all the /ovg/ grills.

Who are the grills?

i wish i could make tracks for a real racing game instead of Rust v0.02

is this too cartoonishly aggressively banked side to side? are these turns too tight? i dont even wanna begin on off-track geometry or on-track detailing until this like 2 meters or w/e of road is absolutely perfect and sets a standard of what is acceptable for the rest of it

please note that the part in obvious gray/orange dev textures will probably have a grippy natural sufrace later, like gravel or tamped dirt. the pressed concrete and poured concrete will remain level accross their widths wherever that material is used and only be not level to change elevation, unlike the dev textured bit thats all waverly

kira

just make tracks in trackmania lel

Have you never heard of a WEBM?

>Initial D is shit and irrelevant
Correct. Cease all anime posting immediately.

It needs more racing facilities, or a map editor at the very least.

i used to but then stopped realizing that not only do people not download random maps from random people and just get them in packs from cabals of well-known track-makers, but modern trackmania is mostly centered around speedrunning the base content

>on Veeky Forums
>not liking anime

where do you think you are?

also trackmania isnt as fun to make stuff in and doesnt offer as much freedom. i genuinely enjoy manipulating vertices. i came from the Marathon/Doom days of level design, i cant let it go. it was just such a good time to play in Forge. the REAL Forge i mean, the one for vidmasters. halo a shit warthogs even shittier than the scout car

Mako is a good girl, GOOD!
Initial D is G O O D !

very good girl

what game

And none of them will get laid.
Not sure where you manchildren get the idea that chads actually fuck the nasty attention whores that visit this site.
I’m sure most of you don’t even own a car.

clever girl :3

No one from /ovg/ owns a car, we're professional SIM racers kid.

I want to sniff the cunnystink right out of mako's carseats

what car do you drive /ovg/?

A magenta, white and black McLaren GT3 with my waifu on it

Post you driving good /ovg/

a fiesta ST, what about you?

I'm really not liking this being in /ovg/.
Can someone remove it?

an honda accord
[spoiler]and a pretend hachiroku[/spoiler]

wtf why is this here

just from that shot of the starting grid, you knew it was going to get weird

so is it hacked or what, are s0beit niggas running rampant already?

Swift sport

Accords are very comfy

>tfw I got an early start on Daytona today
>game crashes just as I pass first//second
Why cant I get a glitchy head start ;_;

>someone gets a glitchy head start
>"WHAT THE FUCK SHIT GAME DELETE THIS FROM PSN FUCKING SHILLS REEEEEEE"
>someone doesn't get a glitchy head start
>"WHAT THE FUCK SHIT GAME UNFAIR GARBAGE GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR REEEEEEE"

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

dont quit your dayjob. assuming you have one, faggot

The intention behind that statement is to highlight the instability of the game in addition to the bugs that are numerous and occur often. The issues were framed as an ironic complaint that I only get crashes and on the rare occasion I can benefit from a bug the game will crash because of how unstable it is.
The there was no suggestion that anyone deserves a head start or that the issue should be present
U r not a clever girl

>that entire post
Is this what its like to have a nigger in your thread?

I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by posting that.

>2.5MB
>256 x 208
>GIF is only 5 seconds long

WEW

Present a more superior racing video game

I think you need to take a course on triangle math m8 because that is horrendous geometry.

wtf where is that car's engine

The answer will always be BAJA.

I'm just pissed I can't change my degrees of rotation on the PS4 wheel.

It's supposed to be behind the driver's seat. But Source is fucking 13 years old at this point and animated GIFs are even older. I still have the Lambda shirt I got with the HL2 CE.

>256x208
Is this your actual display resolution? Be honest.

REEEEEE WHY DO THE SERVERS HAVE TO BE DOWN THIS WOULD BE #1 WORLDWIDE RANKED.

Forgot pic

>decide to run some laps with the BoP used for online road courses in GR.4 with my new tune.
>all settings the same as online race/qual
>pull this

Gt sport is down what am I supposed to do fap to JAV until it's back up?

this is awful. is this even progress?

>GT: Sport is so shit they already shut down the servers
I guess wait for GT7

I call bullshit I was doing the same thing and best I could pull was a 1.48.049 with the BoP settings from the daily races, You had to have been running softs or supersofts. I just did exactly that and pulled a 1:46.498...

on a side note vid related is the best I've pulled in the online qual, Had sector 1 on this lap been my best sector 1 time it would have been a 1:47.916. i guess i was wrong. The 1:47.xxx times are more than obtainable with some skill.

youtu.be/1zi37P2YbZM

Seriously how the fuck am I supposed to no fap if GT sport is always fucking down?

Maybe you're just not good

Reminder that this is a scheduled maintenance period and will happen every week for the forseeable future.
gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_1452594.html

initial d is not over rated but the internet has shown me how truly fucked up it is from a certain perspective that i have never considerd before

No I mean that's literally impossible on the racing hards that it allows for in the online qual. #1 spot right now is a 1:47.396.

What are some fun cars to use in the Breakout hopper?

OVGT3 S5 in PC2 when? It can be played online with Spacewar can't it?

hopefully soon

my favorite thing about initial d is how every girl has a manly face

lol... a nice chucke at closet homosexuality

i was quite terrefied when i realized that they are all wearing dead human skin masks

Ill never be able to go 0 days without fapping then

How do we fix iRacing?

G29?

your dubs should be enough

Have you tried the start+select+(square|circle|cross|triangle) combination that worked for G25/7/DFGT?
gtplanet.net/forum/threads/g27-g25-dfgt-undocumented-wheel-lock-settings-guide.286646/

>i'm too lazy for that senpaitachi
To lazy to do 1 recording of you driving in dirt rally to show what you consider "easy"?

nani???

What happened to Kira?

>i'm too lazy for that senpaitachi
To lazy to do 1 recording of you driving in dirt rally to show what you consider "easy"? Be a man and post the vid.

Is GT sport up for anyone?

/ovg/ clio cup in pcars 2 when?

Gt sport is back

any PCars 2 series when

>The Bentley sound

surely he can't be worse than this

this upsets the thermodynamics expert

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a Cosworth should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The Cosworth, of course, flies anyway because cars don’t care what humans think is impossible.