Tokyo Motor show live stream ( Japanese)

Tokyo Motor show live stream ( Japanese)

youtube.com/watch?v=8ijPMb9Qbrs

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.mazda.co.jp/motorshow/2017/en/
ustream.tv/channel/mazdalivetv
youtube.com/watch?v=uPoQNl9G1Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I AM EXCITED

www2.mazda.co.jp/motorshow/2017/en/

>suzuki booth
>suv's but no baikus

>ND Miata coupe @ 2:12:00
WTF

ustream.tv/channel/mazdalivetv
LIVE NOW GOGOGO

GET IN HERE

RX9 is a hybrid! Thank you Jesus!

Get your eyeballs some sweet SHCCI motor at 2:15:00

>hybrid
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S REAL

This reminds me of being a teenager again and waiting for news/coverage from e3.

The new 3 looks like an Alfa Romeo Brera

this cheesy music is killing me

>no RX-Vision
It's over! Mazda on suicide watch!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

B E L I E V E
E
L
I
E
V
E

>Making a coupe concept in 2017

My dude u know the future belongs to hatchbacks, crossovers and self driving electric cars right?

Days of 2 seater gas guzzlers that are loud and slower than a land barge model x is over.

Fuck, I only caught the last minute of the Mazda conference/stream. What's going on?

IT'S HAPPENING

They didn't say anything. He wanked on about the planet and briefly noted spcci/skyactiv-x will be a thing, they took a rug off of a couple cars, and talked about design.

I really hope they get rid of that stupid tab infotainment in the dash.

DORITOS?

no mention of doritos

just missed the HV sports concept
now he's on the new Century

Why the fuck would mazda bring back a garbage engine configuration when countries are banning that shit in 10 years.

They will move on to hybrid engine tech and rhen fully electric in 5years along with the rest of the auto industry.

Do you mean the stereo controls neatly tucked into the dash to the left of the wheel, or the unwise (if novel) screens for the instrument panel?
Cause I like how unobtrusive the stereo panel is, but I don't care for the instrument screens. I hope it's only an option and not the norm.

yep
still has curtains in the back

what is it?

Looks like a bar of soap.

Why would you even want that? The rx8 suffered greatly because of the outdated tech with a rotary engine. Even if its a hybrid, its guaranteed to be better than the rx8.

next car

the future of Veeky Forums posters

oh boy
I always wanted to look gayer when delivering packages

>[Capslocked Eurobeat lyrics intensifies]

forgot pic

oh my god if I see another concept EV from Toyota I'm going to blow my brains out

Brostep rave goin on at Toyota

okay somebody is saying stuff in japanese, idk what but it's cute

>Mazda shows off two realistic, but fresh and beautifully styled automobiles
>Toyota rolls out 20 different variations on a Kleenex box fused with that car Homer Simpson designed and which bears his name. And they're all EV for crippled blind people who don't want to drive.

damn, that is a really classy interior

>crippled
did you see the one with the wheelchair? made me kek

blah blah blah
volvo
blah blah blah
renault

stream is dead again

marketing to the nipponese turbo-boomer that will live to 150 because of healthy japanese lifestyle

On second thought, I can get behind the idea of designing a car around wheelchair accessibility. Beats the hell out of having to chop out a minivan.
The problem is that whoever designed these cars is deaf, dumb and blind. Nobody wants to roll around in a block of moldy cheese.

That's a mouse. No, seriously, whoever designed that just scaled up photos of a computer mouse and slapped lamps on it.