Hey Veeky Forums recently totaled my car and now Ive got the insurance money plus some savings...

Hey Veeky Forums recently totaled my car and now Ive got the insurance money plus some savings. Im gonna get something around 10-15k. any recs on brands or models? pic is what my first car was. an old accord

What exactly are you looking for? For that money you can get an awesome low miles civic that you wont have to touch for for years or you get get something sporty and decently reliable like an infiniti g35

What do you want?

You have to give us something to work with dumbfuck.

3.5k civic

Nah nigga, get a 2012-2014 used Mustang GT. Reliability is fine, fast, fun, cool, decent interior, Cons are gas mileage cause v8, and the pedestrian killing legends.

I like angular aesthetics on cars similar to the op. but I really dont care much, I just need something reliable. I plan on taking it from the east coast to the west coast after school

get another old accord, they're pretty amazing.

Ok. Do you need AWD for weather? Do you need four seats? Do you value a hatchback for storing stupid millenial shit while you move? Do you care how many MPG you get?

Do you value reliability over accelleration, or vice versa? Do you value reflexes and handling? Do you prefer manual or automatic trans?

I guess you should start with something like 2011 Honda Civic Si. Fun to drive, efficient, reliable, good looks, probably not super comfy for a cross country drive unless you're young.

How about a 2009-2013 Acura TSX? Everything that the Civic Si has, but larger, comfier, and more sophisticated.

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to a 2009-2013 Acura. The drivability is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the acceleration will go over a typical drivers head."

WTF is this? Some half-assed AI Bot experiment?

>drives Acura
>watches rick and morty
>too intelligent for people to understand

The driving experience of that era of Accords is not easy to find today.

a newer v6 accord or tsx or tl with a manual

The angularest angular aesthetics I can think of

>BMW E30
>Nissan z31
>Toyota Celica Supra
>Any Mustang

Really anything from the 80s will do

IS300

Civic is the best powertrain you can buy at that price, and at 15k you can buy a 2014 with 40k miles or so and put over 100k on it yourself.

I guess I was right with the glitchy AI Bot test after all....

14-15 Accord Sport 6spd M/T if you can find one used.

I found these at a honda dealership. are these real? that price and mileage seems too good. Does this mean theres probably something wrong with them?

Low price because the mileage is a bit above average for a year and it's the lowest trim so you get hubcaps and no 1.5T.
Also because it's internet pricing they'll try to sell you extended warranty etc.
If you're going in don't fall for the "The bank won't finance you unless you buy alarm etc."

So that means there's nothing too wrong with them?

also are Fits good cars? I could probably move states with this easier. they have these. The civic looks cooler though.

Oh sweet baby Jesus that's an Ontario plate, isn't it

If you're gonna get a Fit make sure it's from Japan and not Mexico.

how do I determine that? are fits as good as civics?

Hondas are reliable as fuck regardless of model. As for how to determine idk.

Buy 2 used vehicles.
A daily car with good gas milage.
And a pickup truck.

That's what I got.

Hey! i still have a Honda Accord, only, me being asufag, it's rhd, but it's also 5spd manual too