/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #71

He has returned edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Yami Bakura has returned to the gate with his Destiny Board deck. If you have yet to unlock him, you can do so now
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>Ranked Duels will be changed July 4th. This is a huge revamp, so it's best to check your news tab in game for the full details
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint strongly points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's very clearly Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>Unhappy Girl has had her effect changed, which means her deck can no longer be used for farming certain LDs

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>Android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>What is this game? It's mobile Yu-Gi-Oh! using the speed duel format and a smaller card pool. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past 38. Doing so nets you some gems and jewels from missions at the cost of tougher Standard Duelists with no extra duel rewards
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Is Bakura going to have drops that are worth a damn this time? His drops were ass last time

Post meme decks for having in KoG rank games. Gandora is hilarious when it works.

Post your decks you use with Ishizu. Let's see what people use for the hardest character to build a deck for.

How do you change voice language? I can only change text language in settings.

Signs point to yes, but it might be a no.
The option will likely be there after the update in an hour and a half.

WE

Wait, shit, this is getting added?

WE WUZ THE FIRST KANGZ OF GAME, WHITEYS

This better be a one-time mission during the Arkana event instead of a UR card drop, just so his pool isn't diluted.

Rate my dragon dick.

This is my Blast held by a tribute meme deck

>Auto-Duel AI summons Beta
>Sets Black Pendant
>Flips Black Pendant and equips it to Beta
Tell me stories of stupid shit you've caught the AI doing, /dlg/.

Chillin in plat 3. Would've had KoG twice today but I got the DC error on the 5th game after my 4 win streak

I'm hype as fuck for that comfy Dark Sanctuary background we will have for a few weeks

>0 kidmodos
JUST

I hope Panik becomes an LD so I'll finally be able to launch Gaia the dragon Champion with Catapult Turtle

Aside from main characters and villains, which Duel Kingdom villains we currently don't have? Do you think Konami will release Duel Kingdom villains first before Battle city villains?

>All but 2 Mokubas I've seen today were Lv 20
I don't even give a shit about this event's drops and this irritates me.

>tfw all my Mokubas were lv 10
fuck konami fuck trump and fuck white "people"

>Lv20
What Stage are you on? You have to be at LEAST Stage 30 to see the worthwhile drops.

The DK opponents we don't have are:
>The Ghost of Kaiba
>Panik
>Bonz
Not having Bonz is kind of weird, but I understand the other two.

Maybe I mean we already have Odion as a playable so anything is possible

UPDATE FUCKED UP TEMPLE OF THE KINGS SPECIAL SUMMON FUCK FUCK FUCK

what's wrong with it?

I don't know exactly what stage I'm on but I know I have Lv 30 LD spawns and that I haven't QUITE yet unlocked Lv 40 LD spawns.

All Lv40 LDs are unlocked at Stage 30, which means you're not there yet. The number is right there at the top-left.

I can't activate its effect and I make sure to have at least a monster in my hand in order to activate it

Don't tell me you have to keep a monster in hand again.

Aw fuck, not again.

>have a 7 in hand
>AI sets it despite it being nothing but clutter on field without the other two

fuck drumph and fuck white people

seriously what the fuck konami

I'm at 3 5 2 2 2 but no spawn in the last 2 hours. Should I update first so Mokuba can spawn? SDs are spawning normally though.

>>Unhappy Girl has had her effect changed, which means her deck can no longer be used for farming certain LDs

based on what I read, the only change is that the effect no longer persists if the card that you bind gets flipped face down by a card effect. Won't this only really affect Yugi Muto's statue deck? I don't recall any other LDs doing anything involving flipping face ups face down.

Post final tallies. I wanted a third Kidmodo but honestly am satisfied that I got this much. These random spawn events are brutal.

ghostricks soon

only SR i got was advance draw, no URs
as a dragonfag i'm fucking pissed

Honestly bro I wouldn't be upset over this. This event wasn't aimed at you. I started during a Yugi Muto event and didn't have a problem with not getting anything from him.

QUALITY DROPS

I'm more annoyed that I can and frequently do spawn Lv 30 duelists and Mokuba keeps coming in much lower than literally every other SD and LD.

I could give a shit about the drops. I'm Spellcaster Master Race.

How long do you think we will get Mokuba event again? Yugi event is repeated after 1 month, but most likely because of Yugi's birthday.

What are the worst keys to farm for and why it's the green keys?

is this a fucking joke? why do you still get these kinda decks in loaner duels at higher stages?
do some cheeky cunts just go around and keep rating decks from shitters who have no idea what they're doing just to do this?

worst of all, HE HAS A FUCKING DARKFLARE WHILE I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE KIDMODO OR DARKFLARE

fuck you mokuba

Dark flare from lvl 30 mokuba overall this event has been pretty good.

this is actually one of the more playable loaner decks I've ever seen. Stage doesn't matter, everyone gets random bullshit.

>last mokuba before the event ends
>2 shiny packs and a skill I don't have
>beacon and advance draw
>Guardian Call

Wheres my final Mokuba spawn? shit

>mokuba has spawned 4 times in a row
>each time its level 30

why

it would be except for the fact that it's putting me against graveyard power and he keeps opening with either wonder balloons, apeman with his equip spell or both

Missing 1 Advance Draw to complete my Mokuba loot, but 3 of everything else means I was lucky enough.

Konami just changed my paradox farming deck to 3SD pvp deck. Just noticed it when I was already dueling Mokuba.

> Lv 40 Mokuba spawn
> He actives a trap
> I counter
> It was Gift of the mystical elf
> He chains negate attack

Well... Fuck me

WHAT

Do not forget to write to Konami about how shit this event was and how it alienates players who did the exact same thing other people did and did not receive drops purely on luck.
It is not fair and needs to be revamped Konami benefits in no way by keeping this piss poor draconian system.
If enough people write to them they will listen as they have before with the Yugi Muto event

when is konami making this shit better

>Literally had 2 minutes left on the clock as I open chest

I'm glad I did that one last farm

Rate my luck

THANKS KONAMI

see

Moment of silence for the 2 kidmodo's that never came

temple has been bugged forever. why the fuck are you running this instead of Elements Unite anyways.

yugi event was till trash 2/3 gandoras but 8 valkyrions yea kys konami

Same, got 3 of everything else and not a 1 kidmodo, dragons aren't that good anyways but it's nice to have it besides the darkflare is more important once lightpulsar comes in

They fixed it I believe but this new version seems to have broken it

This makes up for not getting Gammas, Valks or Unions from the little jew

But it was fixed before, and I even ran it against Lv40 Mokuba IN Elements Unite.

He has 500 LP so he clearly is, numbnuts. Temple to drag out BEUD or Oz for union attacks on vassal. Temple has worked totally fine until this update and it's probably what most of us use, at least if we're using BEUD because it's only 2 cards in hand instead of 4.

>kill Mokuba with 10000 damage
>sever maintenance
Give me my fucking Kidmodo!!!

Ez

I was and it hasn't been like this until the update. Guess I'll run an extra card with poly now, but that fucked my last attempt.

>9k score

What kind of deck are you using for this?

+1 dark flare from final mokuba.

Think it's elements unite deck.

Just a standard Elements Unite deck, but I use Lycanthrope and 3x Ritual Weapon for max damage

Ended up with 6 Darkflares, 8 (!) Divine Dragons, but only 2 Kidmodos (and at least 3 of the spells but they're shit). By all accounts I did incredibly well but Kidmodo seems like the standout for the event so I'm kinda disappointed. Oh well.

last two darkflares were in the past 4 hours and all I got feelsbadman

2 darkflare / 9 apocalycrap / 3 kidmodos / 2 bacon / 6 advanced draw

and enough beads to put bad dragon to shame.

Remember to wipe your ass with the Mokuba survey if there is one. I don't think Yugi Muto had a survey because I remember being pissed about that too.

1 Darkflare 3 Kidmodos
can't complain

He didnt that event was absolute garbage compared to mokuba

Practically 3 of everything and 2 kid mode

fuck me I hope that dragon UR doesn't become relevant

THEY FIXED UNHAPPY GIRL, WE ARE FUCKED

Yugi had too many cards in his pool, making it hard to get anything from him. Plus the little fag would hardly ever show up
This event was much better in comparison

Darkflares good with Last Gamble memes

damn I'd be pissed

nigga that ain't getting printed this year.

It's in the game files already.

>tfw it's already in the game files

Assault Wyvern in Duel Links WHEN?

Wait, doesnt this mean UHG decks are no longer useful for farm that little fuckboi Yugi?

yes

Fucking mad I went to every single Mokuba during the whole event and not a single Darkflare Dragon, more than triple of the others

All my Lv 40 games were 8k and 90% of my Lv 30 games were 8k as well

doesn't matter. next yugi event will be at least at the start of august.

no union attack for 2 more months, how does it feel ?

2 FUCKING DAYS
TWO FUCKING DAYS
THIS LITTLE MOKUBA SHIT DID NOTHING BUT FUCKING SPAWN AT LEVEL 30
I'M FUCKING MAD

isn't it funny when the food snacks on you?

I like this gif. What's it from?

I was using surprise present so it'll be the same for me considering I wasn't bumping into statues and yugi wasn't flip summoning them probably because he couldn't otk what with the jams. So you just waited for Serket (rip) and smack their asses to get replaced by slimes.

yer lol

modded apk shitters are getting banned after tonight's maintenance
mark my fucking words