Mitsubishi Evolution is now a Crossover

I'll fuck your dad alright kid

I like the fact it has lots of open space, but mitsubishi is already dead.

R A L L Y
A
L
L
Y

K I N G
I
N
G

>fwd bias "awd"

Dear Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi,

FUCK OFF WITH THE FLOATING PILLAR IT HAS NEVER LOOKED GOOD ON ANY CAR YOU HAVE MADE (AND POSSIBLY ANY CAR EVER).

Sincerely,
a concerned Veeky Forumstist

"you know what this company's missing? Another crossover ahahaahaaha that'll revive US interest in our company"

>Mitsubishi Evolution
>the next step in car Evolution is the Crossover
>the Crossover is becoming more and more popular
>The Evolution evolved to adapt to its more crossover themed environment
The name fits the car perfectly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP

I would buy a crossover with a 4b11t and S-AWC.

Mitsubishi pls stop
I SAID STOP IT

That's not evolution, that's conforming to the norm.

"Evolution" in Mitsubishi terms was a big middle finger to the norm. An econobox that could keep up with Porches and lambos.

Man, they could have done this years ago with the Outlander but instead they had to go with the dopey V6 because "4b11t too much tarbo for housewives"

Exactly this. My mom owns an Outlander GT and every time I look at I imagine what could have been.

all things that evolve conform to the norm of their environment. being "stand out" = being killed or your species being weeded out of the pool slowly through time. a shitbox that could "keep up wit lambohs bro" was exactly the norm back then when the EVO started. everyone had a shitbox that could keep up with an exotic in some way because that's what was demanded. Mitsubishi conformed to the norms back then and they are doing it today now that the edgy looking sporty shitbox isn't selling and thus the "EVO" as you know it died off like an animal who's environment no longer supports it.

this is going to flop spectacularly

Someone should shoop the front onto a proper Evo, the eyebrows are retarded but the vents below the headlight actually look pretty good.

Besides people with bad credit, what Americans still buy new Mitsubishis?

Please do it cuz he is actually gay. He would suck the energy out of you and ruin your day.

Is this the LC-5000?

i unironically like it

WHEN DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG

>Besides people with bad credit, what Americans still buy new Mitsubishis?

Poorfags and beaners who salvage title Evos.

What the fuck am I looking at? It's just an amalgamation of lines and body panels with no real shape.

God is dead

What the fuck is going on with the wing mirrors?

That actually looks pretty cool. If only Mitsubishi would deliver and build an actual road going Dakar car.

Too bad it wont happen.

Similar in concept to this

and this

>Mitsubishi conformed to the norms back then

No, actually they were one of the first to do it.

Well, they'll probably sell.

Bishi damn near died out trying to do shit its own way.

This is worse than mitsubishi just outright killing the evo. This is like what Konami did to metal gear