/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Action Shots edition
>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/RRnmCBQR

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13303377/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The spic is very very hated...

First for Au Ra chick's fucked up spines.

Beware of Dog

strawpoll.me/13303377/

Need more feedback

sure, if it's a completely 100% platonic shower and you're on balmung

I can do neither of those things.

m'lala
where do i get a fedora

its pretty sad that the only person that responds to you nowadays is the man who hates you, your all washed up, useless, not even thirsty people want to deal with you anymore. so do tell me, how does it feel being worthless?

>tfw not sure how to make alot of Gil in game
>tfw I haven't leveled any of the crafting professions yet
>tfw I don't want to start focusing on crafting until I get to level 70
>tfw when you just want to buy the largest plot of land available

I'm level 68 now so all that's left for me is the grind really. I also am sitting on slightly under 1mil in gil so I should have a little over 5.5mil left to go before I can do that.

What order should I tackle the crafting professions in? Why?

What a sad life the Hispanic lives.

how the fuck does shatter work now
a bunch spawn at the beginning and none after

get all to level 15 in no particular order
get cul to 34
get crp to 50

thats all that really matters

the spawn pattern changes, the one where all the small ice spawns is supposed to be a rare pattern.

kaori is very loved

more cute potatoes

I can't tell if you're cute or if you remind me of that ugly ass avatarfag from the BDO generals, back in the early days.

Eppie or some shit

Refer to Kaori btfo'd

stop samefagging

ok, well, away I go

Chemo BTFO

Jesus christ

Not finishing her off is going to come back and haunt the MSQ. Just you fucking watch.

sorey...

still looking for a balmung eb btw

eppu? they're an avatarfag here too, different catgirl though

>get in water
>my character turns ~2 shades darker

damn I wish I had this technology in real life.

The real gook looking Tamer right. With the big retarded Attack on Titan grin?

The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can start improving your useless life.

post /vpose

I accept.

yes

Is it okay to just spam Frontline Roulette? Even if I don't get the bonus, it's the same as selecting everything else, right?

>tanks pulling multiple packs even tho they can't tank it in SB

This is some real shit taste. Who even likes midlanders?

Ah yes, the samefag explanation. the dying cry of someone so in denial that they cant believe the very facts that are laid in front of him. what drives a man to not see the evidence that has been placed before him in the manner of different posting styles and manner of speaking? are you truly delusional friend?

Ah yes, the samefag explanation. the dying cry of someone so in denial that they cant believe the very facts that are laid in front of him. what drives a man to not see the evidence that has been placed before him in the manner of different posting styles and manner of speaking? are you truly delusional friend?

how did you record this

Yeah.

Damn that's one cute potato

How long does it take to receive maximum rested experience?

depends on who it's with
sorry for the late response

Deleting your post can't hide you from the truth.

cute

less drama more LALAS

4 days

shadowplay

cute lala
/pet /pet /pet

Post felines in the Shisui outfits!

Kinda regret using a fantasia on her, even if I like what I fantasia'd too

>have blind fold
>no one has dressed themselves up as a slut and paid 10 USD to change their name to Teiresias.

Do you have a Mega download of all your Stormblood screenshots?

why aren't you a male xaela?

Really love her, would put stuffing in that baked potato / 10

Guys!! Silk has CUTE LOVABLE BOYS~

Au Ra men are just better elenzen. It's that simple.

Maybe people aren't understanding the difference between "elenzen player characters" and "elenzen NPCs" because Aymeric, Estinien, Haurchefaunt etc. are really cool and have a lot of character but male elenzen models are too hard to work with

DRG or MNK for pvp?

Because I want to be with one, not be one!

reminder to not raise your sword up too high when it's stormy out

Why doesn't sandcat just leave? No one likes him and he is just making everyone suffer by being here.

Except with disgusting scales and horns, perpetually pissed off faces, and floppy animations.

Elezen need to be REMOVED from this game

what about all the thirstposters?

maybe i will...

What are you then

They don't thirst, it's just bait

Except Au Ra males have the waist and hips of a woman, an odd run (not as bad as Elezen males, granted, but still it looks very dumb), and only one good face that everyone uses. It's a really good face, don't get me wrong, but if you want to make a good looking Au Ra, you will look like every other good looking Au Ra. Plus their hairstyle options are really awful and/or really anime, SE needs to fix that.

Not for stuffing

Too bad, I have a need for breed!

>spend time getting a new haircut
>spend time and gil on a new outfit, dye and glam crystals
>like it a lot
>feel refreshed
>for like a day
>go back to slutglams
anyone else?

This.
The only races that should remain are au ra and miqote.
Getting rid of lalafell memers and roe shitters will improve this game.

that is a badly designed uoutfit

Lalafels reproduce with pods, they have no genitals.

who /bestjob/ here?

you mean you will

I want to get my brother into this game as he's been looking for an MMO he can play with his GF without her getting frustrated by how hard the combat is.The main issue is that he has a retardedly small attention span when it comes to videogame storylines, and I'm worried the MSQ will be a huge turnoff for him.

How far can he get in this game in terms of enjoyment while avoiding the MSQ? Is that feasible?

Catboy... no bully pls I already know it will never happen.

It's a badly designed character, so it fits.

Neither do potatoes, but that's easily fixed

Because I used to be married to one but he kept changing. He's a bit impatient at times now. Kinda mean too...

Azim Steppe made me like dragon people again so that's good.

go back to yugioh

logically speaking, no one likes you either, but you're still here. 24/7. which means you don't work. maybe talk about the game a bit?

I'm going to marry a Lalafell!

To think all this hate could end if he just left. The board would be a much better place...

How big was his dick? Are xaela males well hung?

Male characters are not needed anymore.

c u t e

are the instanced servers fucked again

Rejoice, for I have convinced him to never post here again.

He is gone and defeated.

not the boss of me

y-you're wrong! She and Yhatzee are going to turn over a new leaf and team up with WoL and help fight evil!!

The 2nd half of Yanxia is pretty...

Name or tell a location to meet up

>purple lipstick
please..

You look female to me, close enough.

>what is a collective

You can change it often in this game, so might as well have fun with it from time to time.