/fhg/ - For Honor General

Confirmed Bullshit Leak Edition

Go read the bullshit leak for yourself: >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Fucking romans, at least give us a greek instead.

WELCOME TO THE COLISEUM

TRADITIONAL KNIGHTS BTFO YET AGAIN

Will he be barefoot

A-at least this means Warden might still get a plume, r-right?

lol no

"I'll tell the team some of you want rapiers though!" New warden equipment that turns his sword into a rapier no move-set changes

Nah, it'll be PK as a real FU to the people who wanted rapiers.

So now that we know the leak is fake, I have to wonder why so many people took the bait. Fake leaks happen in pretty much every general, and they're almost always shut down and disregarded by the community, but for some reason this one picked up momentum.

Why is that? What part of it made it sound believable? Wishful thinking?

Hope

You know how in super hero cartoons there would be episodes where the heroes would go to an alternate Earth but that Earth was just a bad copy of theirs.

Im convinced we live in that bad copy

The game and the community are both dying and the devs are giving us nothing to look forward to.

I just wanted bare female feet.....

>expecting that from a knight

you footfags got one chance in S4 with huntress. say your prayers

I find it odd too

Its also the community managers first post in a fucking while

Put the gun away user we are all sad today
Well he had to come out and deny that one of the employees called all of us "faggots"

I really wonder if he got an okay before shutting that post down, because that feels like a really shitty move on Ubi's part.

You can't call out fake leaks as such without also acknowledging that leaks you ignore are true. If anything gets dropped now and Ubi doesn't come out and axe it, then it can be assumed real.

Probably because I can't name a single other thing to be excited about.

>we're going to get another fucking roman

Any knights here!!? You ready to fuckking win!

We might not get to look forward to a swell Rapier lass, but at least we get some sweet trap action!

where do we even push?

Defend against the vikings.

Hey guys Ubisoft Artist here the community manager doesn't know shit and constantly sends us bad reddit ideas got some juicy info for you recently we have had a team conversation on our art and wanted to give out more model changing cosmetics and some other changes.

Warden will get a plume we are also toying with cape cosmetics for him and other knights
Centurion/Vikings will be getting animal pelt ornaments
Kenseis sode shoulder pieces will no longer move we are making them stay in place
Samurai will be the 1st to receive all new "relic" skins changes the entire character model with exclusive armor comes with an execution and mood effect
Kensei will be getting a more "traditional" Kozane armour
Nobushi will be a getting a Onna-bugeisha type of armor her kimono will look far prettier and elegant than the base models also comes with a special mask and to top it off her feet are getting some fresh air with this skin
Orochi will be receiving a more menacing look think of him looking like a kensei but smaller and on his back he will carry a Sashimono (that give an extra customization slot)
Sadly the next relic skin will be restricted to female shinobi this Kunoichi skin will take on most fantasy like elements but I dont think you guys will mind
I know people will call it lazy but we will be giving the centurion a reskined version of the cherry blossom mood effect but we are changing the color to red and calling it "rose petals"
We are throwing out the current color system and just giving the players the option to create their own color schemes
Also we are planning to make our emblem customization even better by taking a few cues from Armored Core V

Also we have started to put the finishing touches on the Huntress and Ronin the boys in other areas are planning out the Highlander and Gladiator release as we speak.

if all of this gets added I wouldn't even mind if the game remains a buggy piece of shit

What should I yell at them?

Tell them we're full.

Now I know you fucking post in Dsg as well. Because every thread or so, there always this Armored Core user who shills the shit outta his fucking game like no tommorow.

Knights confirmed for most True Blue faction?

Fuck you for giving me hope and stuff we will never get

Honestly hope you get fucking mugged this week, lose your eyesight on your left eye too.

I suck alot at PvP but I'm doing PvAI offline since low activity. I hope I'm still helping. It's better than me dying 6+ times to some viking or samurai and giving them more war assets!

Someone actually post this to Reddit so that fat fuck and the other devs could see

>Cats out of the bag already

Well color me shocked, I didn't expect Ubi to come right out and deny it. Ask a complete and total faggot anything.

Why did you do it?

Tell me about user, why does he tease?

I was playing with the idea of a fencing character and had a few shitty ideas. For some reason, instead of just posting a 'what if' i spent like half an hour writing a bullshit leak, just on a whim.

I expected it to get immediately shot down, but for some reason people took the bait. I feel kinda bad, honestly.

Fuck

you

Both of you cancerous idea guys need to die for giving these ideas that will never see the light of day

KNIGHTS WON!!! Fuck Vikings
All I said to say now carry on .

Show me that boy in a skirt queer!

How the fuck did they manage to not lose it

wait, for honor has a general?

How is the population right now?

It's because it was, for once, an intresting idea and something I would like to see myself but instead we will obviously get a roman styled faggot that barely anyone wants seeing that we already have a centurion.

Yes it has a General

I wouldn't mind Gladiator if they didn't already have a bunch of gladiator elements in Centurion.

If you're going to make both of those, you should have them be distinctly different despite their similarities.

I was playing PvAI religiously elim and defending our left point!

Well, i'll be damned.

I'll post around this time tomorrow. After a precursory check I actually don't think I kept that shit with me when I moved, so i'm gonna have to swing downtown tomorrow and look through a coupla boxes.

Ubi is still manipulating faction war results for their sinister purposes.

Me too, user. Me fucking too. Cent already has so much gladiator style shit that the fact we're getting another character in that same vein makes me want to vomit.

How fucked is it that of the two new knight heroes, neither one is actually a knight?

Fuck off

Hey that pic is reserved for me! Don't take my fucking spot asshole!!!

So when are the new characters showing up?

That was the plan

In around 4 weeks, now, they'll be announced. In around 6 weeks, now, they'll be released.

Season 3.

The new characters debut with the new season. Also, if you don't have the season pass you can only get your ass beaten by them for the first week of the season. You can't even buy them with Steel until the season pass owners have had access to them for a week already.

When's season 3?

You can have it, I just wanted to make sure no one forgot.

After season 2 ends we'll have an offseason for a few weeks, I forget exactly how many.

But about a month after the end of season 2 we should be in season 3 or at least know when it's going to start.

When was Kensei buffed to Sanic fast levels?

It was patched in only for you and only for that one match

Knight fags lose again. At least this way you get some boi-pussy retiarius for your centurion to pound, since the other knight girls are foul sluts or stuck up cunts.

Some of the things it mentioned made it clear it was a fake posted by a lurker form the general. I mean plumes and foot fetishes?! Come on you guys should have seen though that.

Can you blame him? I wouldn't post on that sub either if I was him. One of the shittiest game community hubs I've ever seen. If it wasn't his job to watch it I'll bet he would happily forget it exists.

Everyone bitching about the Gladiator needs to realize it's a Retarius, which would be a neat gameplay style. They used large nets with weights on them to snare people, and had to be really good with a spear because they typically didn't have shields or armor.

I'm really interested to see how they incorporate the net. Maybe it's the first true ranged weapon and can be thrown once and you go into a more controlled spear stance?

We literally just won though you fucking goober.

I know it might be a Retiarius, that's why I don't like it. No armor means little customization. I don't want to throw anything it's more thrilling to hit somebody and they hit you back. We also don't need more pinning moves, especially ranged ones. I'm with you on making a unique character but from what I've see out of Glad (the nothing we've seen) just sounds out of place. I hope I'm dead wrong but we need to be excited about something.

They were talking about you getting a gladiator rather than Raphael from soul caliber, not talking about the pointless faction war. Learn to follow a thread goober.

Bet you anything they couldn't balance the net so they cut it and just settled on a trident and buckler, making him a less manly version of Valkyrie.

I just don't want a second roman.
Medieval europe had a fuckload of troop types fit for pretty much every situation imaginable
There's a crapton to chose from and they just go "fuck it let's add a dude who flaunt his nipples and a net around like he's straight out of some BDSM club"

anyone wanna play a game?

Had a little bit of fun uselessly grinding war assets.

Platform and region my dude

>sword and board
Wahlard already in the game
>any kind of pike or halbred
Lawfaggot already in the game
>big ass claymore
Highlander beat you to it
>Warhammer 40K
Maybe, but depending on the size you are either another Shugoki or Warden or Wahlard

I mean what are you going to do? Give the guy a crossbow, akimbo crossbows, akimbo dual crossbows?!

Discounting anything that was designed for use as part of a massed unit what would you give another Knight hero that isn't just a skin or shittier version of an existing hero. Like it or not a trident and possibly but unlikely net has you beat out, hard to top that level of uniquely strange.

Pc eu
uplay: TheCorvon

There's not much they can do that's really unique. You can't have anybody with a bow or horses, so that eliminates a lot of the potential. Other than that, most of the typical medieval archetypes have been done.

The only ones they haven't done are a dedicated spear class or a rapier/sabre user, which was just shut down by Ubisoft. I would personally love to see a Heavy spear user with a tower shield.

Well there are plenty of fish in the sea mate. Chip chip cheerio.

Non retarded matchmaking when?

>Knight fags lose again.
What is he referring to when he said that we "lose again" then?

Like those knight statues, those heavily armored fuckers with giant shield? (it's the same guy that represent the knights on the faction map, if you don't see what I'm talking about)
The only difference from your description is that they hold some sort of bardiche rather than a spear

>team has reasonable score
>game is relatively close
>other teammates seemed to be more focused on objectives than you
I've seen a lot of games where one person carries and still loses because his team is way behind. This isn't one of those games.
Have you considered getting over yourself?

>Join up some DOminion
>Stuck on the map overview camera, no prompts, no button available, can't do shit not even move the camera
>Only thing I can do is access the menu
>Look at the scoreboard
>My name isn't even on it
>Figures the lobby just haven't realized I exist
>Well guess the only thing I can do is leave
>Eat up the 10 minutes penalty

You know what I'll just go back to drawing girls with giant horse dongs.

Be fucking glad you even had those and not faggots who started to lose and then just quit.
Also what said. That looks like it was a close match, you were best out of your team yes, but it's not like you carried everything solo.

hell yeah boi

post results

Zerker at rep 8, Cent at 7

who do I play next bois?

Shugoki. Fatman doesn't get enough love

shuggie

kensei to 30

my Brawl partner is a shugoki-warden main, ima avoid those 2
nice meme

berzerker

It aggravates me that LBs shove doesn't wallsplat.

Conq is fairly fun

That would mean you'd get a heavy off of a successful block. I don't think so.

I'm not saying it should wallsplat, I'm saying it feels like it should.

>zerker at rep 8
he is, but isnt he hyper-bad? I'm worried about being eaten in ranked

MORE

He has his own tricks, fairly safe parry attempts because even if the opponent's heavy is feinted you can start charging your attacks, he can get into shield riposte from a feint done by going into full stance that usually catches people off guard and it guarantees a heavy I believe.

He gets free guard break from blocking a heavy too.

2 questions

1. is his side heavy guaranteed off of a GB, I've heard mixed things

2. Does the bash out of full block actually get a free heavy? thats solid if so, I know his default bash only gets a light