/svg/ Shadowverse General

Better than Fate Grand Order /fgo/ - Edition

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs
youtube.com/watch?v=-oSjpwiS2_c
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Only opening 68 packs on release
Feels bad, ese.

I love my super cute wife Unica!

Xth for someone needs to draw a picture of garuda sipping tea because the new expansion is tomorrow and my drawing skills suck dick.

Neutral Forest soon!

user, that's a lot of rupees you hoarded. All of that into WD packs? All of it, user?

>but once you play them you realize they aren't as powerful as you think
>nerfs Lightning Blast
>nerfs ToS because of Aegis

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs
youtube.com/watch?v=-oSjpwiS2_c
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y
RIN GON

REAPER/ToS IS DEAD PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO THE NEW CRYBABY META OF BITCH UNTIL KMR SUCKS YOUR COCK FOR PLAYER NUMBERS

I want to marry Seraph!

Storm Haven will be tier 1.

Daily reminder that Sword is going to be T1 with the new alice expansion. Wait till you see my deck, of course you won't know it until I hit grand masters.

>I don't know what those play testers come up with
>I'll just promote the game to these gooks
>I don't even play it lol

>WLD Comes out Today
>Still need 2-7 legos from TotG
>No idea if those decks will be viable so I'm holding off
>Will be starring a fuckton of cards meaning I won't get that many vials, maybe at most enough for 9 legos

>Forest turns into unga bunga instead of combo wombo
No respect.

I'm screaming something to you

>neutralcraft support

Why not both?

When was forest ever a combo class? Two of its best decks were PtP and tempo.

Post best feeling
He conceded right after

>Opening more than 60
You'll get nearly every silver with 50 packs and the extras will give you the rest. Just save your other 18 packs of rupees to go with the 120k rupees you get in WD for the next expansion

If you aren't new, you can just sit on them for the expansion and just vial specific nerfed cards. Free pax, standard ticket log-in packs and arena ticket packs will tide you over. Get used to the 3 month cycle and craft carefully.

Press F to respect. Now there is nothing that can burst down dragon before their 10PP.

>play Zeus with Ginger on turn 9
>after your entire board gets bahamuted\themis'd you can play double illusionist turn 10 and summon two Zeus

There's your support.

>WATASHI WA TENKU NO SHUGO SHADA
SOON

Oh I'm good on that, I don't need anything from Standard/DE/RoB anymore, but the double lego for each craft in ToG really screwed with how much I had to pump into it, especially with how many legos were really good
That and I opened 5 meme trees, 1 animated.

You can still vial cards that will never be good. Like, that Percival won't suddenly be meta all the sudden unless they heavily buff it,

Any guess on which class is the best for playing neutral craft?

Dragon.

Sword and Forest.

Sword, Rune and Forest. The rest like Blood is meme at best,

Sword

>Vialing Percival, best commander of uneeded extra reach
Never

You are going to be shitting your pants once we get an Arthur that buffs the round table cards.

>tfw need two Nep, Mordecai, x3 Levi and tons of golds

>Tfw Shadow actually got nerfed again

Shadow tier 2 class confirmed!

well their winrate went up last time, so this should just bring them back down to tier 0

Sword by far, trump knights and kiss are going to break the game in half

>Shadow's winrate inexplicably rises to 58% after 2 nerfs

>we will never have Seraph become a 20/20 storm with Fanfare: Remove the text of all other cards on the field and set your leader's Health to 20
why live

Stop forcing a meme you cuckold

will ambush sword be t1 soon?

play Hearthstone, chemo

What kind of single player missions will we see?

I'm joking user. We're basically already there with the Abyss Leggo for Blood.

GUYS GUYS

>Our early June tally of high-ranked players’ match data showed that the Ramp Dragon decks’ earlier prechange 54.0% win rate has become a 55.3% win rate; the prechange 26.8% use rate has become an 11.5% use rate. So while the win rate remains high, the use rate has dropped. For a Tier 1 deck, this feels right to us.

>Be Cygames
>nerf cards
>their winrate actually increases

LMAO

I just hope they're quick and easy and worth LOTS of GOLD.

Just back-air my shit up, family.

>nerf card that isn't eachtar
>shadowniggers end up refining their lists even more
>winrate goes up
Soon enough they will be at 60% winrate and 50% playrate.

>chimera will be removed from the deck, because it was meant to support reaper
>replaced with demon eater and night's attendant. Attendant because the meta will be filled with grimnir.

WEW
I didn't even notice that

It's time to cash in on your reapers guys.

REEEEEE
DELET NIGGER GIT OUT. YOUR FUNPIRISM IS KILLING SV

>replying to yourself

sad desu

>nerfing catacomb doesn't somehow improve your winrate
Whoa.

free vials you say?

>samefagging

reddit spacing is sad you sad nigger reddit tranny cuck apologist

>everyone I don't like is a samefag
sad

Translate it, weebs.

Can I get a concede please? Stick around if you need one too.

>>nerfs ToS because of Aegis
i mean tbf it's easy to forget that players in C rank exist

Play 30 neutral followers against the cast.

>he doesn't know how to spot samefags

>Any future changes to cards’ costs and abilities will be announced on a prespecified date, and then changes will generally be made the next day.

>July 29 (Announcement) July 30 (Change)
>August 28 (Announcement) August 29 (Change)
>September 26 (Announcement) September 27 (Change)

MONTHLY BALANCE CHANGES BOYS
STAR FUCKING EVERYTHING

I'd be okay with this is his ambush was permanent so you could it on it until people forced you to make a move but as-is, 3pp, I don't think people can use him. He'll only be working as part of a nut draw on top of the opponent basically enabling you by ignoring the board. They aren't getting more cheap tokens and sexton doesn't survive to enable the ghost chain either.

What 2-7 legos did you need/want?

Percival is actually secretly pretty strong. You can consistently fill the board while chipping, the perci's double up your damage then alwida/albert's finish the job.

You're but a babe.

>Dragon gets nerfed
>playrate drops over 50%
>all bandwagoners hop to shadow or blood
>only decent players left so winrate goes up
>Shadow starts farming all the idiots that hopped on the Blood bandwagon
>winrate goes up

Basically a bunch of people started flocking to Blood and both Shadow and Dragon have higher winrates against Blood then they do each other.

Essentially Blood cucks are to blame.

Thank you, Arisa!

>What 2-7 legos did you need/want?
1 Sybil and 1 Israfil
The other five are 2*Aegis, Ouroborous, 2*Zeus

I just realized that I only have 1 sybil
I've never not had it for turn 5-6

ALSO
>In regard to Shadowcraft, win rates and use rates are still both high. The earlier prechange 56.6% win rate (Midrange alone) has become a 57.1% win rate (Midrange and Aggro combined); the earlier prechange 26.1% use rate (Midrange and Aggro combined) has become a 20.8% use rate (Midrange and Aggro combined).
>To fix these issues, we’re changing the cost of Shadow Reaper from 2 play points to 3.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ADMIT THAT EACHTAR IS THE PROBLEM FOR 3 REASONS?

1. He's ALSO used 3x in both mid-range and aggro shadow
2. He summons zombies for 3 Shadows instead of the standard 4
3. He gives +2/+0 for FREE instead of +1/+0 factoring in that all the followers you have get Rush
It's so fucking stupid that they're deluding themselves like this!!! M-MY FOOT ISN"T THE PROBLEM SO I"LL CUT OF MY ARM!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST KMR

Guys,
Roost is coming out of maintenance

Apparently you're the one who doesn't

Aggro doesn't run Eachtar

Because giving 10,500 free vials to all players isn't healthy for the game.

Is Eris is really your waifu then what color are her eyes?

in a month

They won't touch eachtar, if the winrate keeps up the next nerf with be either be zombie party or death breath.

While the reaper hit isn't good for the class, it's not the end of it. The backbone is still intact and as long as it does it's tier 1

No. It's too much do-nothing. Shield of flame wont fix it because of everyone getting overstatted followers out the ass so you can't take hits anymore but for the most part the need to chain combo too many cards in a specific order makes it forever a t3 counter deck against slow decks with ineffective clearing. Kunoichi master basically doesn't exist because a t5 recovery mechanic is already too late for you to even remotely salvage the game even under the totg meta. Now the stat curve is basically accelerated 1-3 stat on average

>Bandwagoner's that don't know how to play abandon ship
>People that do know how to play and thus tech effectively to their play time's meta have better winrates
>Dumb bandwagon-kun's aren't dragging the wr down as much
>wr goes up
It's the same reason forest is still doing okay despite being a sub 5% playrate

>standard 4
Stupid non-shadow shitter.

Blue? not my waifu btw

They already did that with the anniversary event pretty much.

Too bad Percival isn't a Round Table card since he's outdated and made before the naming scheme was a thing

Only reddit C0 shitters complain about zombie party
Would be pretty happy about death's breath nerfs however desu

>Every card is now eachtar

Dude I didn't say they have to change both things. They just need to change either the zombies being 4 cost or him giving +1+0 to everyone. He'd still be a strong legendary but not broken anymore.

>understatted
Gee, I wonder why it only costs half.

>ToS got nerf
Exactly my point? Eachtar got tons of scapegoats under him.

Sybil's a safe craft.
By the end of the first WD month you'll know if it's worth still getting israfil/zeus for whatever you wanted it for. If it was ramp dragon, you'll know pretty quick if sooner will help you. Ditto for ouro

Aegis is a suicide brick. Expect him to be dead in WD.

Were you a pre-totg dragon player? She's been very kind to loyalists.

If Arthur actually somehow interacts with Round Table cards, I am sure they will rename Percival to include the Round Table part.
He's a pretty popular character too, at least in granblue, albeit his granblue version is different.

>All these shitters crying over fucking shadow like it's not getting nerfed hard enough.
>They don't realize that Dragon just had its two hardest counters nerfed into the ground
>They don't have a shitton of dust that they can use for the new Timmy wizard deck
KEKS THE LOT OF YOU.

>win x times with Forestcraft

>there aren't exceptions to the rule
quiet, tard

>zombie party or death breath.
Yea I hope they nerf zombie party. Makes no sense to give Shadow a sometimes better bronze death's breath.

What about Ser Eachtar? :3

Has Cygames ever made a statement on why won't nerf legendaries?

He was talking about Zombie tokens