youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13090936
strawpoll.me/13090974
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5285878
youtube.com/watch?v=RnRUZSiM8zc#t=20s
mashable.com/2017/06/19/life-is-strange-before-the-storm-interview-writer-zak-garris/#nU_5iIGyJ5qm
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max a best

at getting shot in the head

Max is #1

Really going to miss Max, Chloe, Kate and all the others in LiS2. It really sucks we wont even be hearing from these people again. Fucking christ this actually pisses me off.
Also e3 2018 before we get an announcement on whatever LiS2 is going to be followed by an October 2018 release i bet.

>Fucking christ this actually pisses me off.
lol

desu senpai desu

Sometime later on, Chloe finds an old muscle car in the junkyard. She and David work together to fix it up.
It's a great bonding experience for them.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

delete this

Max already did delete it.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5285878

Comfy. I'm glad David was vindicated in the end.

A schneker of the tumblr variety

As am I. Obviously, David did things wrong and his paranoia is not an excuse for his actions.
But within the family, all three of them could have handled things a lot better. Nearly losing each other in the storm would be a big wake up call and we already saw how they saw they want to do better.
With some time, talking, and counseling- Chloe, Joyce, and David could become a lot closer.

Oops. We already saw how they say they want to do better.

On a similar topic: It's going to feel a little bad in the prequel seeing things when they were even worse. I don't like the thought of watching a character I've already seen mature be sent back to acting their old ways. I know it's in the past and all that, but it makes me wish for a sequel where I could see how far they've come instead of seeing where they used to be (Which we already have a pretty clear idea of from what we saw at the start of the first game.)

I hope they balance out Chloe's pain and anger with some nicer scenes with Joyce, maybe even showing David try to be nice to her.

Max would be teasing Chloe about this every single day until it's release

She may convince Chloe to go see it as part of a date but she would have to promise something very enticing in return

kill yourself

>she would have to promise something very enticing in return
Dress-up day with Alice?

youtube.com/watch?v=RnRUZSiM8zc#t=20s

She could do that, but probably also something between just the two of them.
Something bunnies should not see.

>the guy who did this was a bayfag
Not surprising, but true.

>Never gonna see them again.

Don't use Zergface for baiting. Zergface is for fun.

The fact that I know they're okay and see each other everyday is enough for me.
But if they ever want to visit us then they are always welcome.

Tumblrinas triggered just because that fucking community manager said something entirely different, that we can control Rachel and Chloe's relationship, can decide if it's friendship or otherwise as if we don't know the future.

But game's lead writer said completely different things. And they've already told that this game was also about romance.

>mashable.com/2017/06/19/life-is-strange-before-the-storm-interview-writer-zak-garris/#nU_5iIGyJ5qm

There lords Dontnod arent going to let them despite them wanting to hang out with us again.

They come here anyway. Dontnod doesn't control them.

>[Chloe lightly snoring and Max mumbling about the nice dream she is having]
Sleep tight, pirates.

Sleep tight, pirates.

Sort of stupid that im actually getting an overwhelming sense of dread knowing the Max and Chloe story is over.

Its like how id imagine Chloe felt when Rachel vanished.

>9

>ywn pull a 6* Victoria in the LiS mobile game

>"Something smells fishy. Is it you Victoria?"
>"Kate, I swear..."

I just finished this, and wow it was pretty incredible. The ends of Episodes 2 and 3 blew me away.

I'm kinda pissed I only hugged Chloe at the end though. Finally threw Warren a bone and kissed him in the diner because I figured "fuck it, this timeline doesn't matter anyway." I guess I didn't side with Chloe a lot though.

Kill yourself.

No.

>that retard from previous thread
how many times you finished this game,baitcuck?

If you didn't side enough with Chloe, this means Max didn't get enough encourage to do it and still being insecure.

But you still got journal entry and nightmare sequence to understand that she's at least subconsciously into Chloe, but retards like you always forgets/ignores it so...

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>50 minutes between last two posts
We need BTS real bad

we're in the mid of the week, so I don't expect lots of activity in the moment

I always turn him down so I'm pretty sure the "dont think he's into me anymore" is said no matter what you picked since i remember being like "ew wtf" the first time it happened. Then Chloe tells you not to worry and that theres enough fish out there.

I can't wait for it to bring in some fresh blood so this general can stop being such a sad circle jerk.

>Saul/LNA forgot to use trip

Max's interpreations towards those choices completely otherwise.Sure those choices were there but literally wasn't romantic. There was literally no budding relationship between them and from the first day she means she doesn't want to lead him on from her actions,acting oblivious.Those choices didn't also seem romantical rather than doing sth good (yeah even that slate message,because her interpreation was like ''can have a little fun of for a change, he tries so hard and he's the only one who wants to go drive-in,he'll laugh at it right.) Also, no matter if you agreed drive-in or not she shows zero jealousy during their conversation with Brooke, when Brooke was implied that they will hang out on weekend, Max also encourages them, regardless of your choices. Let alone, that kiss was let down. There was no well-developed relationship there,neither love. The only thing he can get is caring about word. But was that really enough to make her fall in love to bring up Love word? Nah. he could only get caring about word. Even if you chose cuck path she wasn't certain.

Chloe actually beats Warren even if u don't do shit.Her flirting with people in nightmare literally doesn't alter that much still doing same shit with same people. Even if you can avoid from kiss you can't avoid from two versions of the last journal entry at the very end. Kissing her in episode 3 makes Max makes it more obvious though, or if you didn't, she newly realizes and still questions it at the very end.Well-developed relationship is this.Because lots of things may happen,character does say,adding her own interpreations her own feelings regardless of our choices.

It's 4:45 in the morning shut up

David can jump into a woodchipper, for all I care.

I don't see Chloe really being close with David, and for good reason.

> many people do
Actually warryncucks are literally in minority but retards who think ''poor guy we owe him,let's kiss him before he dies'' are in majority. Maybe developers had seen this, that's why Chloe's existence still outweighs no matter what you did. Getting kiss absolutely is up to siding with Chloe and Max's gaining guts for it. But regardless of it, you can still see this confirmation from journal even if you don't get kiss.

>and Michel says it could so I dunno
There's also that, when he said that lot of people wasn't paying attention to diary entries so they thought they could fool people with choices matter bullshit this is why we were hating them at first.
I remember that picture when some bayfag got butthurt after Warren literally didn't get anything, they asked what'll happen next.And Michel used *headcanon* word. He literally told them go write their own fanfics kek. Of course they used headcanon word because they can't prove there's something because with Warren, in-game you had to push Max to choose those choices but no matter what you did her mind goes to Chloe again and Warren's choices not enough to outweigh Chloe's advantages.Game didn't show about him enough.

he talked certain about Max and Chloe's relationship:''this kind of choice you do it for Love... it will happen after the ending,to me this is where it's leading for sure'' and there are also many moments in-game to justify it (regardless of your choices) so there's no need to use headcanon for it.

Since been 2016's interviews they stopped all of this choices matter bullshit,at least for relationship. Luc and Michel had already confirmed that Max and Chloe's relationship is the ultimate relationship, Divine also said that Warren can't compete with Chloe in Max's eyes.But aside from all of these, both consclucions of diary in game,nightmare sequence gives you a lot of hints anyway.

>I don't see Chloe really being close with David
they won't be close of course. Chloe will hate him, don't accept him at first

>"Which is stupid because you are so damn cool. Some bro has to be crushing on you."

then.. those one of dialogue comes.
there's no need to read too much about it. Chloe asked if there was anyone crushing on her and she brought up warren. then she literally give zero shit while she were talking about Brooke

I don't remember arguing Warren was just as fleshed out romantic interest as Chloe, in fact I said all the moments where you can express interest in him are tacked on and that EP5 contradicts itself on Max's possible involvement with him a lot. But still depending on how you guided Max through the choices in the game there's enough room to interpret Chloe and Max's relationship as platonic if you wish to.
I mean that was confirmed by the word of god many times so I don't see how is this exactly a topic of controversy.

it was old post and someone already gave his answer for it. with that, they started to stop damage controlling.

lol yeah I'm sure that tweet made him rethink and re-adjust their entire approach.

of course they haven't stopped damage controlling in one day genius. you're comparing those days where they were justifying their choices.
their opinions however completely different now, as people started to become realize.

I want to see Max caring for Chloe during her period; bringing her tea, and heatpads, as well as collecting her favourite movies to watch.

Heatpads and headpats!

And she can finally make use of those free tampon dispensers at school.

>I don't remember arguing Warren was just as fleshed out romantic interest as Chloe, in fact I said all the moments where you can express interest in him are tacked on and that EP5 contradicts itself on Max's possible involvement with him a lot.
Oh dear saul. You mean choices like helping him to homework,fixing his grade, and going-ape with him while Max interprets it as ''I hope he doesn't make a move on me'' .. yeah literally romantic.
Then kiss options appears and magically our Max becomes into Warryn even ... then regardless of our choices, how come Max also sees those nightmare scene where her gal pal Chloe kissing people in front of her, she chooses Love word at the end of journal.. if she was really in love with Warryn depending on our choices why would she question her feelings for another person if My Max has undying love for Warryn? hmm

>But still depending on how you guided Max through the choices in the game there's enough room to interpret Chloe and Max's relationship as platonic if you wish to.

Chloe's into Max no matter what you do. That's a fact.
From Max's POV siding with her encourages her getting the kiss and you only see it when you chose that ending,as player you're just influencing her; but if you didn't, she 'still' uses/questions if those feelings are something more.. I'm forcing myself so hard but I really can't see anything platonic in there. I have to be fanfiction writer for that.

I don't think there was ever any damage control regarding this particular issue though. There was plenty of damage control regarding stuff like cut budget and unfullfilled promises but since the beginning they spoke of the whole "Max's sexuality" issue thing in terms of "you choose".
Im pretty sure if you asked him today if Max can go out with Warren/be just BFFs with Chloe past the ending he'd still say the same thing.

Fuck off, squeamish male.

>My Max has undying love for Warryn
Since I never made an argument like this...nice strawman?

Wowser.

>2015: *two days after ep5's release* oh yea yea it's up to your choices,imagination:) *michel/luc was getting butthurt over getting low scores from some sites* * people starts to realize journal entries*
>2015: *two months after ep5* Michel starts to kinda get it
>2016-2017: their relationship is ultime relationship. *they made official pricefield psn avatar, in interviews they were literally pro-pricefield, Michel changed his avatar to pricefield, they were literally pro-pricefield in every interview now*

we've been through a lot. but I don't think they'd make damage control anymore

I remember when dontnod said that we will find out everything in ep5, literally the source of Max's power.

They were damage controlling for like many things, they were trying so hard to say your choices matter,budget thing etc. etc. And also that's an old interview look at what dontnod is doing,saying right now.

andd I remember the guy who bullshitted about Max's sexuality her being blank-slate, he was community manager and also did same thing for Rachel and Chloe. He shouldn't be taken seriously because he is completely ignoring what director, game-writer had said.

You already replied me but ok.
You said it leaves a door open, but game literally didn't give you enough hints for it.I'm saying regardless of our choices Max's mind went to Chloe instead of Warren even if I chose that path, but you're saying ''le everything is up to us'' .You're also not gonna deny you said it, right?

>still depending on how you guided Max through the choices in the game there's enough room to interpret Chloe and Max's relationship as platonic if you wish to.

It's 2017 even frenchcucks admitted it and not mentioning it anymore,like even insecure queen Hannah could see it, we're still dealing with these cucks.

>implies that Max is a blank-slate character
>someone says she definitely isn't.
>''hey where did I say it strawman!!!!''
I see you still can't make any good arguments late night faggot.

>Michel starts to kinda get it

Do you not think you are being a slightly bit tinfoil hatty maybe when you act like the game producer had to went through character development that allowed him to see the light and come to realization what is his own story actually about?

>.I'm saying regardless of our choices Max's mind went to Chloe instead of Warren
And I literally never argued otherwise?
In fact I said like THRICE that EP5 contradicts itself when it comes to Max's characterization regarding him and going by nightmare and how Max sees him as a creep it's hard to see Max actually dating him, to me.

>You're also not gonna deny you said it, right?
Deny what?
I said depending on your choices you are given the opportunity to steer Max's relationship with Chloe more into either "friendship" or "love" direction and that, again, the game gives you a chance to either give Warren a completely cold shoulder or encourage/flirt with him. That's a fact. Regardless if Max ends up questioning herself or not doesn't change the fact that the game gives you these choices. You can headcanon that no matter what you did Max will always end up with Chloe and then again some people might think she doesn't. You are free to think they are wrong.

here we go. this retard again

Please point to where I implied Max is a blank slate character.
Her having a defined personality doesn't mean her personality isn't flexible enought to allow her to be a character in a choice and consequence game.
You are agruing with the game itself at this point.

>Do you not think you are being a slightly bit tinfoil hatty maybe when you act like the game producer had to went through character development that allowed him to see the light and come to realization what is his own story actually about?

He stopped bullshitting and in their newest interviews, they confirmed that it's ultimate relationship, you can't say anything otherwise. Why does it bother you I didn't understand.

>In fact I said like THRICE that EP5 contradicts itself when it comes to Max's characterization regarding him and going by nightmare and how Max sees him as a creep it's hard to see Max actually dating him, to me.
That's what I am talking about? Regardless of your choices,whatever you did she rejects him either way.Game literally haven't showed you that she's into him, so even if Michel wouldn't use headcanon word he couldn't give any evidence for it. Because what happened in-game clearly shows that Max's not into warryn.

>Deny what? I said depending on your choices you are given the opportunity to steer Max's relationship with Chloe more into either "friendship" or "love" direction and that, again, the game gives you a chance to either give Warren a completely cold shoulder or....
And you're talking different now.

That's not a fact, first of all.
Game gives you choices, you may apply Warren's advantages but still Max wasn't so certain about it and warren's choices don't even seen as romantic because they never went too far doing something good. Hell, his kiss doesn't even overweigh Chloe's one.

Depending on our choices, you may make Max realize her feelings for Chloe more or keep her oblivious. But consclucion will be same one way or another she brings up love word, and we're realizing that she has potential to think if there's something more. Nightmare sequence also implies it so I don't think your headcanon would lead that relationship into platonic because evidences clearly weren't platonic.

>Her having a defined personality doesn't mean her personality isn't flexible enought to allow her to be a character in a choice and consequence game.

Yeah he is really that faggot.

would you attend their wedding?

Nope, I strongly dislike weddings

>Why does it bother you I didn't understand.
It doesn't? But I understand that it's a choice and consequence game that doesn't have one "true route".
Just like it doesn't bother me when people say "Bay is the obvious choice and the other one is a bad end".

>And you're talking different now.
No I'm not. These are my words:

>I don't remember arguing Warren was just as fleshed out romantic interest as Chloe, in fact I said all the moments where you can express interest in him are tacked on and that EP5 contradicts itself on Max's possible involvement with him a lot. But still depending on how you guided Max through the choices in the game there's enough room to interpret Chloe and Max's relationship as platonic if you wish to.

And I stand by that.

>That's not a fact, first of all.
How is it not a fact. Can you not either accept or deny his invite? Can you not write on his dorm room that he is cute or not? Can you not either go along with Kate matchmaking you with him or not? Can you not turn Chloe down on her dare? Can you not kiss him in the drive him or not?

Do these choices not result in slightly different outcomes?
That's my entire point, nothing more nothing else.
Whether you think ultimately that's just forcing Max into something she doesn't want (which I agree with) and that it wouldn't work out is irrelevant, these options are there and if you don't like the idea of Max and Chloe in a romantic sense the game reflects that in being as inoffensive to you as possible.

Must be some after-wedding photos where they were joking around. Nice of Chloe to let Warren pose with her bride.

Remind me again, what type of lessons Max learned in the Bay ending and why did she needed to learn them in the first place?
In the beginning of the game, she was doing pretty okay in terms of life. She was a bit insecure and not confident in herself and childish but that's pretty normal nowadays.
Maybe I'm thinking too much or not at all, but comparing Max to other coming of age characters in movies/TV...why does she need all that crazy shit happen to her just to learn whatever lessons?

Well, she probably learned how to tie a noose

All smiles!

I want to MARRY Maxine Caulfield!

Go away, waifufag.

What's wrong with it?

You know what's wrong with it, disgusting waifucunt.

>I don't see Chloe being real close with David
Except this literally happened in the game.
I think perhaps the cruelest thing about Ep5 wasn't the ending itself per de, which the Dontnod brass were going to do no matter what, but the Zeitgeist timeline where they made everything as PERFECT as possible before taking it away from you.
>Jefferson and Nathan arrested and jailed
>Prescott empire crumbling
>Max wins the contest
>Principal Wells has a change of heart
>David gets over his issues and reconciles with Chloe
>Chloe applies to college
>Kate never had her suicide attempt

Saint Patrick drove this cancer out ages ago, but with BtS it seems to be returning

What was the fanfiction in which Warren creates a machine to set off around Max so she'd want to have sex with him, but it goes wrong, and the Price family, and the Caulfield family fuck each other?

I want a comedy read.

Normal people don't need to hide in school bathrooms to manage their emotions. Even Victoria smelt it on her, she's either on or needs to be on meds.

Yes, but it has rewound a lot of development that comes with the suicide attempt, in the relationship between Max and Kate.

David and Chloe never "reconcile", Chloe just comments that David is acting "cooler". That he's better after the Jefferson thing was settled.

In that timeline, Chloe never discovers the body with Max, they don't bond like they would have. Zeitgeist timeline was shit, and empty, emotionally.