SUV Hate Thread

Can we have a SUV Hate thread?

It's been 3 months since I got my arm cast removed because some SUV kicked me off my motorcycle at 5
50mph

>always driven by retards or soccermoms
>always doing reckless shit
>always fucking up people around them

Also I know webm>gif but I didn't have webm ver of this gif

>suv

suvs, crossovers, those abominations bmw and merc has been pumping out recently

I have a 2017 Mazda CX-5 and it's pretty fun.

Mega SUV FTW

crossovers are magnets these days for those who dont really care about driving, often not taking the time to get a feel of their vehicle i find

Just look at her head's movement. Classic.

>every performance/exotic brand is making a crossover b/c market share
make it stop

Poorfags that drive shitty economy hatchbacks

t. posted this while in traffic

>12 tampon boxes and 34975348734 toilet rolls neatly packed

women in suvs is on my shitlist for sure, alongside taxi drivers, anyone driving one of those white work vehicles and bmw drivers.

Shitty drivers tend to be the ones that feel the need to "sit up high".

Holy shit, that guy isn't dead by the skin of his teeth.

r those mirrors shopped?

Hi poorfags

I guess this is the perfect time to post this
>learning to drive
>come up to street with cars parked either side
>only enough room for 1 car because europoor
>give way to other cars that have right of way
>move off between the lines of parked cars
>at the end of the street, blonde bitch in a Hyundai Tucson is moving towards me
>can read the bitch's mind, I know she's going to pull in front of me, I just know it
>look her sternly in the eye
>suddenly speed up
>blonde brakes literal inches away from the beginning of the parked cars, almost shitting herself
>carry on like nothing happened
crossovers were a mistake

t. uber driver

Fucking retards buy suvs and never take them off road.

If you don't fo offroad don't get a 4wd.

It's always lower class people who buy them because ot makes them feel big and tough.

Everyone except non-asian bmw drivers and bikers are on my shitlist. Seriously it's always some moron in a jap econobox or fucktarded american landbarge who almost crashes into me

Better than driving an suv that doesn't go offroad or a crossover.

>Get a job abroad forcing me to go long distance for a year with my wife
>She suggests I get an auto Pajero sport after moving
>Tell her no way I'm getting this while living alone and I'll be treating myself a manual BRZ
>She like fine whatever
>When she came to visit she loved the car and told me I was right

I quite fancy a big SUV desu, but only if I'll have use for the space and the 4WD.

Kind of get what people are saying here, for me whenever I see a car being driven stupidly/aggressively and performing dangerious or unessessary overtakes it's 9/10 a BMW or Aldi so I have always wondered, are dickheads drawn to buying those cars, or does driving one turn you into a dickhead?

It gets me when people can't park for shit either, seriously people it takes like 10 fucking seconds to straighten your car up so there is a rough 50/50 of space on both sides/both ends so people don't end up denting eachothers cars with their doors, but no, so many fucktards just swing into a space, leave a grand canyon on one side and no space on the other, not even bothering to straigthen up their wheels, and again you see alot of BMW's and Aldi's like this.
I have also yet to see a Subaru Impreza that is not being driven by a complete fucking moron.

>it's 9/10 a BMW or Aldi
>again you see alot of BMW's and Aldi's like this
>Aldi's
Please let this become a new meme

the new Seat Ateca is really great though

How is that wrong to enjoy space and a good seat when you're a tall guy

second this. Fucking discounter cars.

>be me
>riding my bike between cities a bit under speed limit
>car jumps in front of me from a road with a stop sign not giving the right of way
>I crash into a bimmer

The car pushing me into the oncoming traffic was a Merc SUV driven by a soccer mom who were screaming my head off before I could even get on my feet.

Who would have tought.

Kek
Never gonna do that

no, but basically every concept car has mirrors like that

>Aldi

ded

>plaid shirt
Absolute faggot

I'm sorry but you're getting cuckolded.

>suburban
more like subhuman lmao

Even when they drive normally, it really shits me how SUVs make it impossible to see anything.

When I'm sitting next to an SUV entering a roundabout, I just have to wait for them to go and then move at the same time so that I use them as a shield.

It's scary as hell driving into an intersection not knowing what's there and having to trust your life to some two hole who probably isn't paying attention.

Did my suburban bother you from your bus :^)

>drives a bus
>tries to make fun of people for being on a bus

pickup truck drivers are much worse