/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

2D > 3D edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1354868867711911000/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/friday13thgame/status/879778476416544768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What new maps would you like to see in F13?

>make counselor based on Violet
>remove all the good parts

How do we fix LaChappa and part 7?

where did you get this picture of me

>this week's shrine
On a side note, does anyone know how Devour Hope actually works?

What the fuck does it mean by "When a Survivor is rescued from a hook at least 24 meters away"? Away from the totem? The killer?

What is in the shrine now?

>get in a lobby
>my ping is good
>but most the rest are playing nigger characters with bad ping
>nobody talks at first
>going in as AJ to help repair the 4 seater
>ask a Vanessa if she wants me to put in the battery since i have decent repair
>doesn't answer, just goes right into putting in the battery and fucking up and jason morphing
>sprint away
>hear mook speak once I get a walkie talkie
>watch as all the chinks pile around the car and start dying
>leave match

okay.. niggers with high pings.. leave the lobby, got it.

and I don't get it, I thought Chinese HATED niggers.

It's a shame that they give the dindus a bad reputation. When I play Vanessa or Buggzy I'm always running items, protecting people and often demasking Jason. I've had 4 pubbie Jason kills, all as Buggzy.

>Its another wait 20 minutes till the timer runs out thanks to that glitching bitch up the roof

Thanks for wasting everyones time

>Movement speed is completely consistent across all Jasons while walking, fast walking, and running. Here is approximately how long each mode of movement takes Jason to move across the half-circle at Flat Rock on the Packanack map, from west to east.
>Normal walking clears this area in 0:48.
>Fast walking clears this area in 0:30.
>Running (Jason Part 2 and Jason Part 3) clears this area in 0:26. This is a 13% speed advantage over fast walking.

I told you Jason Jog was a meme.

give eric more composure and less stealth to make him different from deb
give part 7 any other weakness than -shift or - morph
make the boat a 100% spawn if he's selected so he uses his water speed if not.

>when you are grabbed a wheel like the repair check starts
>Jason can not kill you unless you miss a check
Y/N?

It's powerful when combined with weapon strength, or it would be if not for thick skin. Now that everyone is running thick skin, part 3 has become a joke.

I thought counselour jog time was at :28 and that's why it wasn't a meme

>Note that the Thick Skinned perk affects damage output dramatically; a counselor with a 41% rare (orange) Thick Skinned perk equipped takes 15 hits to kill, and 8 hits from Jason Part 3/Savini Jason.

just wow

Don't forget to combine it with medic so you can heal twice with a single medspray. Don't mind if I do step in all 7 of those traps and continue running.

N
make it a repair wheel so people can't macro spam
but don't make them unkillable untill thick skin gets nerfed. otherwise it'll just be
>grab jenny with thick skin
>she breaks free no pocket knife
>can't melee her to death can't grab kill her
suffering

The devs should remove Jason's weapons and his grab
>give Jason a 5 second cooldown after exitting Shift
>Counselors should have 10 ways to escape such as a motorcycle
>Jason should only be able to sense you if you're dying
>Maybe also make it where Tommy has 10 shells, a pocket knife, and a machete in his other hand
>remove Jason's traps so they can only get you anywhere else besides objectives because it's too hard to disarm them
>Oh yeah and make it where all the stuff for the car/boat spawns in one house
>Make it so the police spawn as soon as the match starts
>cut off Jason's legs and give Counselors jetpacks
>Give all counselors miltary weapons
>Make it so Jason can't use an ability after he uses it once
>Can we also remove Salami Jason since he'd still be too OP after this update
>Make it so you won't have to do any annoying ritual to kill Jason instead make it so Tommy can just walk up to Jason and kill him instantly
>make it where Counselors become taller than Jason and Jason becomes shorter so only they can pick up knives and they'll be able to instakill Jason with them but to add a bit of a challenge they have to hit him in the crotch with it
>Make it so whenever a counselor dies they revive 10 seconds later for the SHOCKING plot twist
>Jason should get knocked out for 20 minutes whenever someone hits him with something, just like in the movies

Lets also give counselors aimbot so it'd be easier to knock out Jason and it nulls out all the hacks

even the slowest counselors clear it in :27. Jogging Jason can catch maybe half of them if they're out of stamina.but really you're so close even power walking that you can just shift grab them or use knives.

downvote

>Can we also remove Salami Jason since he'd still be too OP after this update
I agree

You know that bug where you hit Jason after he's grabbed someone and sometimes he flies across the map and dies, causing the match to end with Jason displaying as dead (but without the 500exp bonus)? That should not only remain in the game but it should happen whenever you free someone from Jason's grasp.

You have to make them much faster than repair checks so it's rewarding to pass it

NANI~!

>I told you Jason Jog was a meme.
So unless you are ending chases extremely quick then you are adding an assload of extra time the longer you chase someone as undead jason.

>mfw tryhard Jason 7 shiftgrabbing everyone and chokekills

they finally add a jason only queue?

which Jogging Jason has the -10s shift cooldown time? Oh yeah that's right there isn't one and part 2 has a 40 second shift cooldown, he can shift HALF as often as a part 6, 9 or Savini Jason.

But have fun with that jog, you can catch... 4 of the counselors once they run out of stamina (after 2 minutes of jogging) without knives if you're too fucking lazy to pick them up.

>Tryhard part 7

gotta compensate for the weaknesses of the Jason by trying harder..

Seem like a report system.

grip strength is a meme bro macro users will just make you look like a greedy fucc boi

>which Jogging Jason has the -10s shift cooldown time?
Opinion instantly disregarded. Have fun being kited around furniture forever.

i didn't remember that jason got vacuum hands

I think they fixed achievements

>stalk
>morph outside cabin just outside
>shift
>grab
>put the nigger's head in a fireplace

wow hard.

What is the update wven for?

>combat stance lockon
>Drops you like a sack of shit
Alternatively
>3 pocket knives
I can make up hypothetical best case scenarios as well friend.

post your Jason counselor Ratios I've got 1:8

>Those expressions throughout the whole thing

Can one man get blown the fuck out any harder.

more like 1:13

From achievements - 260 matches as counselor and 60 as jason. 60/320 = 18.75%

>There still exist shitters who cry that Jason is OP when information like this is readily available

R-remove grab, n-no skill! *Equips red Thick Skinned*

The patch fixed the packanack roof bullshit and the crouch glitching stuff before you have to ask. Also report system.

GOOD HOW DO I REPORT PEOPLE HAVE DESERVED THIS FOR A LONG TIME

It wasn't even just one man, it was at a national level. Like that Chinese dude blew the fuck out of an entire country, maybe an entire race (at least an entire continent), and that Dindu just looked like he wanted to cry.

and the Chinese dude looked smug and mocking as fuck doing it. The Dindu looked as if he was thinking of his heritage and all his ancestors who had ultimately amounted to nothing while the world sprang up to high civilization all around him. Like he was ashamed of his own people, that can't even maintain technology given to them by other people, much less adapt it or invent their own, they let it fall to shit and become useless.

Can you imagine being that depressed about everyone you've ever known and your entire family and community and people?

okay I'll stop /pol/ now but damn, that conversation is mind blowing in how badly someone can get rekt in a discussion.

The killer needs to stay 24 meters away from the hooked survivor. The perk will light up when you reach that distance.

God I hope not. That would fucking ruin the game like it ruined DbD.

How do you check?

>escaping with boat
>tommy starts screaming from half way across the map WAIT ME BOAT BOAT JASON JASON WAIT ME
>jason spawns to my location and kills me
hmmmmmmmmmm

Anything worth buying from the shrine this week?

don't pick up the walkie talkie its garbage in pubs

Doesn't stop people from using their maps.

it's not about them using their maps their going to betray you no matter what its about not hearing them spaz out all game.

>report system added
Welp. I look forward to butthurt squeakers mass reporting any Jason's who kill them, butthurt groups of counselors reporting other counselors who "drag the game on" and any Jason who uses shift grab being reported. The Devs are surely competent enough to handle this as they have shown so far.

Yeah this will go over well in a system you can't hide from jason because people will just tell him where you are.

Perk to hide you off the map when?
honestly the REAL enemy is my team.

where is the system if its in?

mobile.twitter.com/friday13thgame/status/879778476416544768

literally where though?

It might not be in this exact update, I haven't checked.

>Report system for exploiters
Fuckin' finally.

Thats not going to save the game but probably turn away more people since its just a complaint system.

I can't wait for assblasted fags to start abusing this report system and just report you for cheating if you kill them as Jason, or don't stop the car for them when they did nothing to help fix it and weren't there when you started it

Yes and I'm sure the reports will be properly investigated and there won't be many false positives

How would they even verify a report without video evidence? I mean the glitch is just to get up on the ceiling right? So I can't see anyway they'd have evidence of that on a report

People could screenshot it. That won't be how they do it though, I bet it'll just be
>If you annoy enough people you'll be banned
Also what about people glitching onto the roof to kill the other glitchers. I've done that when I came back as Tommy, would I now be banned for that?

They'd need an option to upload along with a report file I doubt they'd do that in game esp if they are moving the report system to multiple platforms.

I'm more worried how do you report people who are teaming with jason

>I'm more worried how do you report people who are teaming with jason
Have they actually stated this is a bannable offense? I play on xbone and we can only do private lobbies as of right now, occasionally I'll fuck around with my friends in the lobby letting them go if they tell me where someone is, but it's like once every 5 games

>log back into F13th again today
>Now starting to be placed into chink filled servers again
THEY JUST FIXED IT, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN

There's a difference between one person selling you out and one person being in 3rd party chat telling you every single location of every dot on their map

>Spawn next to a LaChappa with a bunch of numbers as his name
>He swings at me and misses
>He runs after me a while and fails to hit me multiple times
>He starts chasing someone else after a while and misses them every time
>We start to ask him what his deal his
>He doesn't respond, just starts swinging again (and missing)
>Jason finds him and kills him instantly
>Private profile
What are these people? I've been attacked by mulitple without mics and I just don't understand the advantage or thrill they get from it?

>- Fixed some achievements not unlocking when playing on dedicated servers.
>some

How about literally every single one not unlocking

Can- Can Jason kill this? Is he allowed to?

He killed someone pregnant in part 3.

well, she wasn't showing yet so he didn't know, he probably wouldn't care though. Would he even understand he was killing an innocent baby?

>implying its a baby before 9 months
nice try anti abortion shills, back to pol you go

Maybe if it was obvious? He didn't kill children in part VI despite being in their cabin as they slept. He just stared at them.

That probably had more to do with movie ratings.

>he supports killing babies
Why don't you go hang yourself since you're just a clump of cells?

That's what I mean by would he even understand. Jason was young when he was cut off from the rest of the world or drowned whichever theory you choose to believe.. he was like 10 years old and retarded (in Jason X they didn't understand how he could operate with a brain that small).

I doubt he'd understand what pregnancy meant. He only understood the act of sex as something connected with his drowning, them not helping him because they were too busy doing it. I don't know if he knows that's how is babby formed.

I wonder if after he murdered a late pregnant woman, if he'd get curious about her big belly and cut it open and find the now dead babby inside, and if he'd be able to connect everything together and would start sparing pregnant women from then on.

are you implying I'm debating you from the womb?
anti abortion shills confirmed for beyond retarded, world doesn't need more children raised by unfit parents or people who aren't ready for that level of responsibility kill yourself pro life fag. you just want to make shit worst by flooding more orphanages or putting more children into abusive homes.

Whatever helps you sleep at night baby killer.

>muh 1 month in the womb babies
nope not babies untill born they don't even have a souls.

So a fully formed baby is not actually a human life until it exits the womb? Thanks for proving you're retarded for me.

Where did I say that?
are all pro lifers this stupid?

>Two autist arguing about abortion
The reality is that shit like this isn't decided by 2 spergs on Veeky Forums so fuck off to /pol/.

why'd you have to go and bring politics into this anyway. We're talking about a late enough term woman to be showing, at that point it's like 6-7 months and they could potentially deliver that baby prematurely and it can survive, it'll need NICU, but they can survive, so yeah, it's a baby, and while I'm pro choice, the only reason anyone aborts a pregnancy that far along, is because of medical reasons. Like they did amniocentesis and found something wrong with babby.

Elective abortions are done early on, first trimester stuff before its fully formed and has any level of human consciousness.

I wish you too stupid dicks were aborted.

Easy you's
> they could potentially deliver that baby prematurely and it can survive,
Medical aid can save all but the most dire of cases you can give birth to a baby premature and spend loads of $$$ to have it live in a tent with loads of life support if you call that living.
people need to learn to let go and just accept that yeah they were given a shitty lot in life friend of mine nearly bankrupted himself and his wife trying to pay for all the shit needed to keep his premature alive.
He had to leave the country and find professional help abroad. the false hope science gives people and the cost to run this shit is more evil than the grief itself.

You don't think if there's a medical issue they should be able to abort? I mean there are defects out there that that baby will not survive a year, and it'll be misery you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. At that point abortion is a damned mercy.

Besides, elective abortions are mostly spics and niggers.

t.mad prolifer
its no surprise countries with lower IQ don't allow abortion.

When you prestige as killer do you lose all your perks?

Yes as a Killer and Survivor you lose all of your perks and start back over for bloody clothing and bragging rights.