Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TuTiq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>finally finished levelling my new spicy +Spd wife
>finished levelling Maskcina
>have my skill fodder and merge fodder ready to promote
>now I have 2 more units to get to 40
>and another to get to 40, promote, then get to 40 again
Thankfully there's no Tempest so this is all I have to focus my stamina on, the Summer paralogue won't take that long.

ME AND CLARISSE SITTING IN A GRAVE
KISSING LIKE WE'RE AT A RAVE

Are you taking care of your new tsun /feg/ ?

For impregnation

Reposting a guide to Infernal GHB Clarisse, since whatever, maybe it'll help someone.

imgur.com/a/TuTiq

The only unit you really need for this is MRobin or Henry with a Raven Tome. Cecilia is probably too fragile for it to work and Merric or Booey will struggle to kill a Red Cavalry, so it's best to use them. All in all, I'd say the requirements are:

1x M-Robin.

1x DPS that can kill a Green Cavalry Mage in ORKO.

1x DPS with Reposition or Draw Back that can kill a Blue Mage in ORKO. If you used Nino to kill the Green Cavalry Mage, you could just use her for this, in which case you only need 3 units.

1x Dancer.

No specific skills, seals or builds required, nothing outside the norm at least. Compared to the Legion GHB this one was a LOT easier.

Have you seen my wife?

that wasn't too hard, one try each.
post team you clear with.

blocks your path

Also I did a fucking nearly deathless run in arena barring one unit lost in tier 19 and I'm still like, 1000 out from the rank up. What the fuck arena hell did I wander into?

Carefully raising her from 3 stars and have enough feathers to get her to 5stars.

One try each too. Really shows how bullshit those inflated stats and reinforcements on Legions map were.

Everything sub-t20 is shitter tier at this point, but t20 is too full of whales, so staying is difficult for now.

>tfw only 1k feathers because i promoted Camus 2 days before this

Lets say I were to train up one of my Robins. I have the choice between
+def -res (two of these)
+def -hp
Neutral
Any of them usable?

>tfw everyone is bragging about how easy infernal is but you're getting your ass kicked hard

Send help please... I think my barracks might suck hard

It'll change when the arena season is about to end and people start spamming crests.

I hope we get another Armor, Flier, or Cavalry next GHB.
Infantry is fucking boring.

time to build a cav meme team

AAAAAA
christ those are some bad barracks

I'm glad it's over.

>Merged Faye
Dumb whale. You pass her bow and wom3 to someone else, you don't merge them.

+Def/-Res is what I have, having Triangle Adept on him makes him able to deal with red mages pretty well and healers are really a non issue.

And he shouldn't be fighting the mages on Clarisses map anyway.

Was not expecting that voice to come out of her

I'm doing horsememes+hector and I still can't get higher than 680-688 consistently how the hell am I going to up my BST to compete

When Christmas comes, I hope you use Tharja x2 and Robin x2.

I messed up infernal once because I forgot vantage wouldn't activate on that faggot ninja so I brought bunny to rally spd but in the end she didn't do anything because all I needed was better positioning to avoid debuffs on rein. Either way I feel stupid.

I love my super tsun wife! She makes me feel happy! I hope your wife makes you feel happy too!

That's definitely not a whale barrack bro. If he's been playing since Spring Festival or earlier, IS has given a lot of F2P orbs, enough to have at least 20 5 stars.

T19 right now is a fucking dump
Sub 4.8k scores are going to get in T20

do you throw away your extras? or use them for SI?

He'll probably take a hit from the Blue Mage. But I lived with 9 HP, so even -Res won't change anything.

Why is the tripfag here? I thought he got banned

you dont use horsememes

i get 686-698 using hector hinoka ryoma linde unmerged and i have tier 2 skills on few slots

I have Rein Nino Olivia Ike
Out of the 4 only Olivia is 4* the rest are 5*. Do i stand a chance at infernal ?

Post em.

Fuck off, I don't need a Reddithart to beat this shit. Way easier than Legion's GHB, but that blue mage was really starting to piss me off near the end.

Would you have rolled on the summer banner if this had been on it?

I have Xander, Camus, Reinhardt, and Cecilia all 5 star but with no inherited skills except for Camus, can I beat Infernal with this team?
Also Cecilia is -Hp +Res and I have Eldigan too.

That's a given, user. Once that comes around I'm making it my defense team immediately after getting a real defense with a bonus unit. Spread the love to other anons you know.

I either feather most of what I get or SI them, I only care about keeping my waifu and the GHB units. Some of those 5-stars like Azura, Kagero, and Eirika are kept around for their utility/usefulness or because I like them

Mine did too, and he lived, but he's not meant to take them out is what I mean.

>moans about not having Thuderchad
>uses dancer
Ok buddy.

>fussing over the ninja with roided up stats
>43 spe unbuffed what the fuck really
>just decide to kill the run and try again
>he ends up not doubling my unit because of windsweep
h-hehe i planned that

>5* Clarine
my nigga of superlative style

I literally just saw a video using that exact team, but I'm sure they used SI. If you don't have a Hone Calvary, your chances are about as good as shit.

Got 20k feathers again.

Which of the starter Trio should I 5* first?

Not gonna use any of them, it's just for Arena bonus units.

I don't want to do gauntlet.

I was waiting for this but it didn't happen

For some reason I couldnt do Infernal with cav memes, but I did it with Raven+ Sanaki, Nino, Azura and Thunderhands. Maybe I'm just dumb, I dunno.

hopefully it's a green armor. This game is intent on giving me Gunter or Bartre if I so much as look at a green stone.

>not using the free units given to you as a means to an end

I love Nowi so much. Seeing all those 0x2 and then retaliating twice with QR is the best.

Sharena's easily the best out of the 3, followed by Anna.

The hardest unit to deal with is a green mage, why would you need Reinhardt?

Sharena>>Anna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>garbage>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>more shit>>>>>>>>>>>>Revelation>>>>>>>>>>Alfonse

>started playing around hero fest reroll for god ryoma/hector
>can get tier 20 f2p but cant do infernal maps

fug the only reason i would build a horse team is for infernal shit

>+def/-spd
>quick riposte
>ignis
and then
>Emerald Axe

Why? This build would be 100% perfect with her default Killer Axe. Either he's using it temporarily or he's retarded.

Why is Alfonse so shit? He ruined the whole arena run.

Yeah I love my Free Ryoma and Julia. Using C-tier free units like them truly makes the game more enjoyable.

>+def/-spd
>quick riposte
>ignis
and then
>Emerald Axe

Why? This build would be perfect with her default Killer Axe. Either he's using it temporarily or he's retarded.

Finally beat it after giving Sanaki Rauraven and quick reposte to deal with the ninja.

Still not as bad as Legions but good fucking luck doing it without a raven user/dragon

>tfw getting my ass kicked on infernal
Should've 5* xander or camus I guess

Having Ryoma or Xander can easily get rid of that mage, or even if you got a good red mage or green mage, but Julia was handling the Wo Dao guy up top and the blue mage, so I had to improvise. Xander died by 2 HP to the calvary, so I could've either used my +3 HP seal to just make it, but I elected to use Ryoma instead because I stuck Vantage on him in an attempt to make Tempest less painful. It didn't, that whole event is SFV Survival-tier boring, but not as unforgiving.
I was just getting frustrated at all the vids featuring Reinhardt, but it's to be expected since it's 4:30 AM.

So, any set ideas for her?

I hate Triangle Adept + Raven

Sneaking up on her and blowing on her neck.

So with the leaked stats and shit, assuming they are real, are they even viable or so shit it's not even worth investing SI into them?

She's trash, just use Bridelia.

Horse Emblem wins again

Ah, Jiku da wa!
JIIIIIKUUUUUU~!

38 Atk and 30 Spd could be good for Brave memes.

I want to Zeke those Tatianas

>Just use this unit that not everyone has gotten, isn't even available anymore

Sharena with Gradivus
Alfonse with Siegfried
Anna with Armads

there I made the trio better

Close Hug
Forehead Kiss 3
Just use another unit or copy+paste Klein

My troubadour nigga. Did it with the same team except Elise instead of Priscilla.

I'm supporting Prisci in the gauntlet though

>anna's speed and armads
yeesh

What's the strat for Infernal if I don't have horses or RobinM

have Henry

>Anna with Armads
Yeah and you should give Desperation to Hector.

Why does Clarisse sound like a bratty teen?

>everyone else's strategy relies on Cecilia or Robin with TA
>both my Cecilia and Robin are at 4* with no TA
>too impatient to even level them
Fuck this shit. I have nothing.

I never rolled him either ;_;

She's an edgy tsun.

Give her Summer Frederick's Seal Atk/Spd 2 and Tacomeme's close counter.

Anything that she touches will trigger a debuff explosion.

Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Death Blow or Fury. Basically utilize her as crippling the enemy. If you have Hector problems an Armored blow perhaps. If you have mage problems a Warding Blow.

Training Legion sucks, not because he's bad or anything, but because he talks like an autistic retard with a bad lisp, and it just hurts to hear after a while.
Easily one of the stupidest characters FE's had in a while, can easily beat out any nuFE dumbs.

Raventome Sophia.

Even after listening to it for a while I can't get used to his Japanese voice, it's just so unfitting and against what I had in mind.

>everybody complained about Legion's Infernal map
>everybody saying Clarisse's is easy as fuck

>clear Legion Infernal on the 2nd try, first was pretty close already and just needed a single tweak to fix
>can't pull off Clarisse Infernal because I don't run cavmeme and don't have a dedicated colorless killer like Robin at full 5* TA3

???

Do you ever need two archers?
I already have a +Spd -Def Takumi so I don't really need Clarisse right?

Name my opponent's team

3 Sorens 1 Ike

because it would be cute to bully her

Can xander tank and kill the green horse mage on lunatic?

>don't have a dedicated colorless killer like Robin at full 5* TA3
then get on it my man.
splurging on a Raventomer is easily one of my best decision.

Legion's voice reminds me of Scooby Doo.

I want to teasse Clarisse!

>not using Sanaki with raven

Pleb

What's Clarisse's confession? I want to start a family with her and Katarina

look at her boobs!

>implying I was lucky/rich enough to roll her in the first place
What next, going to make fun of me for not being a whale?