clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie makes its final stand:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Escalate completely unbalanced Fed-Com Civil War era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war-escalation

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

sarna.net/wiki/Advanced_Tactical_Missile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Norm is the true Klord leader of kong. Worship Norm.

All hail Norm.

oh gosh. can it be saved?

I'm still new to the game for the most part. I actually completed my 25 cadet matches a week ago and just kept using trial mechs.

Bought a Supernova recently and am hoping to get a Battlemaster from the event. It's a good thing I like energy weapons.

Game has been shitting itself every few matches with lag spikes and disconnects. What the shit?

I get crashes to desktop but I haven't encountered lag spikes on NA this week. I do see DCs in every match or players that take the entire time to load.

play crossout

The BLR-1G is probably the best energy mech in the game, good luck.

Guys is MWO p2w?

I'm still waiting for AyyMD Vega. Motherfuckers sure are being tight lipped about price and performance even after numerous delays. How the fuck am I gonna enjoy my giant robot games in high def?

Can't go wrong with the Supernova. 2LPL 6MPL my man.

It's pay to not grind.

Usually.

>Not already having a 290x
>Not enjoying all games with144fps with freesync

Im also going to grab a Vega when it gets released

Vega might be shit though, I hope Raja Koduri isn't pooing on us.

As long if it is a upgrade compared to my current GPU I will grab it

Remember to grab Crossout

what?

>Second domination match this morning in spoopy junkpile that team abandons two of us to hold circle while they hillhump and hide, and are annihilated by coordinated pushes by opposing team

Today the idiots are out harder, for some reason, and I don't know why.

For some fucking reason people still haven't figured out that standing still is death in this game.

>domination on frozen city or grim plexus shit side spawn
>team thinks going into the circle is a good idea

they're idiots because they don't play crossout

Which Supernova?

>talking about a dead Mad Max car game in a thread about giant robots.

Go make your own general.

But user, almost everyone here plays Crossout.

It's still not a mech game.

Then why don't people post more about it? Like giving in game strats and such? Oh, because you're the only person here who plays it.

It is if I equip mech legs.

Because we either talk about it to each other while playing it or it gets posted about in /egg/.

And no, there are like 12 people that took to playing it recently between Mumble and Discord.

Mumble? What is that?

A voice client for old people who're afraid of Discord. The IP adress and PW are in the the OP.

Pfffft, lol if you aren't old enough for Ventrilo.

Discord is a piece of shit compared to Mumble though. Everyone playing Overwatch and HotS use discord and its complete ass.

Who cares? It's the popular newshit, and life is easier when everyone is using the same voice client.
The weird push-to-talk noise from Ventrilo is forever seared into my brain from countless hours of raiding in WoW.

WHERE DO I POINT MY ROGER WILCO AT

WHAT?

>Discord is a piece of shit compared to Mumble though.

>crossout players

Can you explain some of the problems you are having? My friends and I use discord now for about everything, and it works easily as well as mumble ever did for us. Sound quality is about the same. I'm almost half-way around the world from them too.

For 1 it doesn't do auto leveling like mumble does. I realized this because my mic is shit and everyone has to turn me up on Discord.
2: it doesn't do attenuation AT ALL. Like its in the settings, but shit don't work. I like to have my game/music up a bit while playing, so using discord I basically have to have game/music super low so I can actually hear when people talk.

Those are my 2 main gripes.

You can download and host a private mumble server for you and your friends. A friend of mine does that for me and a couple irl buddies and we use that all the time. Also Discord tracks all the shit you do.

>light goose rifle
>its shit

who would have thought

Is the PTS out?

>RACs are extremely rapid-fire Autocannons, but can jam if fired for too long

inb4 they're as shit to use as clam uacs

ggnore

>PTS for new tech is up
>thread is ded
ribly meks you tink

>Also Discord tracks all the shit you do.
What are you doing that you're so worried about other people seeing?

>heavy large laser
>17 heat
>1.7 duration
>16 damage

>RLs
>Differing range between sizes
What the hell?

>if you aren't doing anything illegal you shouldn't have a problem being spied on!

I don't do anything on a voice chat program that I need to be worried about, so why does it matter? What are you doing?

Is PTS meme gud or minimally viable?

yiffing

>right to privacy? what's that?
>principles don't matter!

>heavy PPC.
>12 damage.
>14.5 heat.

>stealth armor is a word for word copy paste of CBT rules.

>1.1 spread on heavy megaguns.

>LAP uses no crit slots. Memetastic.

>LAP
?

>The majority of 'Mechs have not yet been retrofitted to support the distinct visual appearance of new weaponry. For example, the Rotary Autocannon will appear as an Ultra Autocannon when equipped onto the majority of 'Mechs. Support for these new weapon visuals will be released in stages in future patches following our July Civil War Patch.
Until then, placing new weapons onto a 'Mech which does not yet support the unique visuals will cause those weapons to appear as their similar counterparts. For example, Rocket Launchers will appear as LRMs.

PGI doesn't have people to draw stuff correctly.

I bet the UAC models don't even rotate for the RAC's then.

phil the shill streams new shit btw

>heavy ppc damage nerfed because they can't position change themselves out of fucking the clan ppc
>heavy memeguns have spread out of the ass on top of 80m optimal range
>heavy laser damage nerfed and flashlight duration as expected
Any word on whether they gave ATMs minimum range or not, since it doesn't say on the webpage.

Supposedly they do, 180m.

Also they are slow as fuck, but they deal massive damage at 270m.

guess what

>180m minimum range on a weapon that's specifically made to be possible to use at point blank
Ayy fucking lmao

Instead of fixing the minimum range on lurms they just allowed the aids to spread on the next weapon too.

Fucking piggy.

>guess what
You play on a potato of a computer with shit resolution.

Classic pig.

It's a screenshot from a 720p stream, I'm too lazy to download the PT tbqh.

What's the spooky heat status on the heavy lasers? 2?

>loading a light with 6 HML for one-shot butt explosions

>firing a Heavy Gauss round will incur both reticle and cockpit shake.

Light active probe, senpai.

Still better than in TT, where it has a chance to knock you on your ass, more so if you're moving.

Thanks. I thought that's what it may have been but without the B from Beagle it threw me off.

I don't. I'm busy playing Brigador

>12 damage
>14.5 heat

not even worth testing

Shitteroids will know the pain of piggy's made up memestats now. Well everyone will with the CW patch, with Advanced Minimum Range Missiles, Overweight PPC and Heavy Searchlights.

This whole thing is FUBAR.

>fubar

old man general

>12 damage obese pepsi
>those ghost heat limits on RACs
>180m confetti atms
>searchlight heavy lasers
The whole civil war patch except for snubnose and light engine is DoA

brrt

Oi! dats sum gud dakka

heavy lasers will hopefully be adjusted before release. Then again most things will probably get some adjustments before release.

You really think they're going to adjust shit when they've been doing nothing but nerfing clan stuff for half a year, and not even considered fixing their shit with things like clan LRM minimum range? The fact they even considered giving ATMs minimum range let alone even put it in a pts tells you all you need to know.
As usual they're going to fuck everything up and not fix anything ever. If you equip advanced piggy missiles, your missile hardpoints are getting a facefull of nigger dick and you'd literally be better using LRMs.

THE WEAPON IS SO BAD YOU'RE BETTER OFF USING FUCKING LURMS, THEY PUT MINIMUM RANGE ON A WEAPON THAT IS EXPLICITLY

EXPLICITLY

NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MINIMUM RANGE AND IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO PERFORM AT POINT BLANK

Eh, it's fine
You gotta use em "tactically", not just mindlessly facehug.

>use them tactically
>200-270m is where you can burst damage, everywhere else they get eaten COMPLETELY by AMS
>not mindlessly facehug
>when your enemy will just be within 200m to render your IS LRM tonnage weapon utterly useless

There's literally no reason to ever use them if they have minimum range. ATMs are heavier and bulkier than LRMs, have lower ammo/ton, and it looked like they can't fire indirectly either. With the retarded piggy's original weapon do not steal minimum range there's a miniscule bracket where the ATMs do full damage, after which they have ridiculously bad damage per ton of ammo, and even on the 2 damage range bracket ATM12 vs LRM20 is just 24 vs 20 alpha damage. And because LRMs have damage falloff instead of Pig's Confetti Zone, they are better at brawling than ATMs, a weapon that was specifically made to be able to use an ammo type that maximizes damage at knife fighting range.

What a sad joke. They shouldn't even need a PTS to know that's fucked up.

You're right, ATM should have the best damage per ton of any missile system outside of one-shot Rock It Lawn Chairs. With the only drawback being that they suffer damage drop off when they fire from up to LRM range when they feel like it.

Straight from TT, actually. For once, this isn't piggie being retarded.

The pig fears the pepsigoose, no matter what form it takes.

Also, apparently HPPC's are directly modeled on Clan ERPPC's, because they too get the splash damage.

Just for a weapon that's four tons heavier. And minimum range.

ATMs in BT do have a minimum range but it's 120 meters, not 180. Still the case thought that min range in MWO shouldn't mean 0 damage anyway, especially when the point of the ATMs is to do more damage at closer range. Heavy PPC is pretty much a waste of time at 12+1.5+1.5 damage for how large it is, and apparently the Light PPCs also have the same ghost heat limit of two like regular PPCs which negates their usefullness. Stealth Armor completely trapping all heat and preventing it from dissipating also isn't accurate despite its description, it just does 10 extra heat every ten seconds while active which they obviously took into consideration by not letting it be reactivated for that period after being turned off. Looks like they decided to go the no fun allowed route for the new tech overall.

not surprised
pop-tart meta scared piggy good, they've been trying to limit alpha burst damage ever since.

ggclose, piggy.

HLLs and HMLs have a 1.7 and 1.6 burn time, respectively. Laservomit becomes laserdrooling.

>ATMs in BT do have a minimum range
Retard

>sarna.net/wiki/Advanced_Tactical_Missile
>Minimum Range 0/4/4

HEs don't, but standard and ER do.

Which means the ATM doesn't have minimum range.

2/3rds of them do so yeah they do.

What part of piggy can't into ammo switching, so they ostensibly were making the damage dropoff represent the missile ranges don't you understand? The HE loads have zero minimum range, and Piggy's version shouldn't either. Not only does it shit all over tt, it also means there's no compelling reason to spend cbills on them.

Not only does it shit 100% on the lore, it shits 100% on the intended function of the weapon too. MWO ATMs are worse than MWO LRMs, and MWO LRMs are the worst weapon in the game right now.

ATMs are not worse than LRMs by any stretch, you are fucking high. They deal amazing damage at 200m, stupid amounts.

Ask Spectre and Dashing how much they like ATMs :^)

>all that fucking salt from darshing trying to fight hairy becks ATM clam bots

I don't see how this is a thing for most weapons.

Are they saying they have to manually add all weapons to every slot for every mech because they are too incompetent have the new model automatically snap onto the hardpoint? Because that would just be silly.