/bdog/ black desert mmorpg, the general

Ming lo Kai lan
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more. Slightly pay2win but won't affect you.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/3eWJc3dy (embed) (embed) (embed)
discord.gg/tpewQUz

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread. Kill all steamies
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread. Don't Avatarfag, dont ERP, and do not

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fDG5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK STEAMFAGS

How long now...

Post your desk and class

>Berserker

I do not like the influx of steamshitters in my server.

Tamers

fuck off sardinie

Uggo

Witch
SARDINE STRONG!!!

Poor Ablu Blublublu

hope he gets better :(

Got a little frisky and bought some new underwear. Do you guys like it? Maybe you'd like to see it in person? I like the style, but I'm not sure about the color. What do you guys think?

What does BBC stand for?

I know one of the Bs is beastiality

fucking IC delete this, I'll make the real OP

Yes, Sardine is the best guild
Never reply to me again

>dragon dildo
Sardine...

Is that a dragon dick? At first I thought it was a little dinosaur toy propped up on the coke can to look cute...but judging by the shadow, that's a fucking dildo.

wow ur cute. Sardine?

The other thread still hasn't hit 750. Please wait till it does. Until then just report anyone who makes it early.

Join sardine and you can get your character drawn!

>furrshit
no thanks

>furfaggotry
*vomits*

Yuhata please rejoin, we love you and didn't mean to hurt you.

Nice furgarbage

No, Mido please come back to your REAL friends, especially Chumbor!

Fucking steamfags
>we never seen no outfits like these

Didn't we already do this?

Witch.

chumbor is mai waifu

>sardine furfag steamcuck calling ME a steamlord
DONT FUCKING REPLY TO ME OR I'LL RUIN ALL YOUR SAUSANS SESSIONS FOREVER!

Yes, but it only got like two replies, so I thought I would try again when I was able to post near the top of a new thread.

it is not furry, you can get other drawings too okay

>we never seen no
sardinies is actually retarded

Draw Chumbor.

fuck off steamfag, can't wait till the next big trend comes around and you leave.

Seconding Chumbor.

this is literal tumblr tier

OK, that's it kid, you're never getting past 51.

There isn't anyone in the Sardine discord called Chumbor, what's your family name?

Haowa.

>implying they leave heidel

steamuser detected

Wizard

third for chumbor

>>/soc/

How so?

You can't make the clown frown! honk honk!

>Implying BDO's normal content is any worse than your average battlestation thread on /v/.

>being this retarded that you actually made this post and wrote it out and didn't see how retarded you were

ayyyy lmao

holy shit how embarrassing
about what you'd expect from a steam guild though

Fuck you're ugly

You'd fuck it and you know it

Fucking sickening.

Let's dump screenshots

Got the game on steam about a day ago. I have been doing alot of quest to get around is playing each class to level 30 a good place to see which one is fun?

What is the endgame gear like? How are the dungeons and raids? Is the pvp scene good?

I don't even play this game, I'm fucking Naaki bitch. Go kys steamfag and get off this game before I come back.

no im gay

FUCK OFF STEAMER!

With a bag over your head maybe

kys steamie

post naaki pic

kys steamsqueaker

You can do that. I just immediately fell in love with my Wizard, so it's the only class I've played. Hit 56 yesterday.

The people DEMAND Chumbor. DELIVER!
imgur.com/a/fDG5s

>How are the dungeons and raids?
Oh, you. Those things don't exist in this game at all. You will be very disappointed to hear this if you play MMOs for PvE content. I'm sorry, user.
>Is the pvp scene good?
Yes, granted you have the gear to compete with those who have been playing longer than you.

woah 56 :O
me and a few buddies in sardine have been working all week to get to 50. Just got to a point where we can grind at Chimeras but it's so slow :(
We'll get there someday bet your biscuits!

Wizard

wat
Who are you?

LEL! We're gonna get there fellow Sardie! :3c

There's exactly one that's barely under 25. Rest are more than that with shipping

Sardines only, You ICs say all these things about Sardine but you still want what we have...

Listen up retard, I own this thread, so if you respond to me without my permission you're getting blacklisted, capiche?

???
we have artists in our guild, plenty
Guess you guys can't actually draw

HELP

>has to beg to get a drawing

Fucking pathetic.

see DONT POST!

Satomi_Mitari is my cute wife!

food needs to cook 2 more hours but I'm hungry now.

kiss me to make the time go quicker

leave Satomi_Mitari alone she's mine

>sardine posting OC

>baka immediately starts posting shitty OC made a year ago

GUYS WE"RE RELEVANT STILL LOOK AT US PLEASE LOOK

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPPTPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

sry where is the sardine oc

Thank you Inner Circle...

name a cooler 100% spirit rage than strikers.
you can't

I only kiss after giving fellatio.

>sardine posting

GUYS LOOK AT US WERE CUTE LOOK AT MY CUTE TOONIE LOL *erps with BBC*

Deal.

Don't talk to me, or my past self, or my future self, or my spirit EVER AGAIN.

The OC is all me, kid. I AM BDOG.

>90 posts
>20 IPs

haha okay can we talk about the game now?

That girl with the coconuts on the tablet during the ending animation needed all screentime :(

Naisu. Do Crush Them All or Lu Bu's Theme next.

pls sit on my tamers face

Kool Kuuga, user.