/d3g/ - Diablo General

I don't have the OP information edition

Previous Thread: lol

does EU still have a guild? I was a member around RoS, but must have been purged due to inactivity

pls

diablo is dead

Why can't we ever have nice things?

MY INSIDES GROW

So..anyone who play the Necro can say how does it feel?

He's pretty op honestly

>you can revive elites to fight for you

how this got past beta is beyond me

>nerf incoming
But the gameplay feels like compared to D2, if you played him there?
I read somewhere time ago he is less petcontrol and more DD, is that the case?

>less petcontrol and more DD

bullshit, if anything he is more pet focused then the WD (who is basically just a spell caster who happens to have access to some pets)

>it's another new season
>with another new meta
>making all your other gear worthless
>oh wait, they were always useless no trading XD

Time to start configuring my bot i guess

Well that's a good new, I like that.

I can't believe the new season starts next month. They should've times it with the necro release, I have no motivation to play at all, but I still bought the necro pack like a sucker.

>enabling behaviour like this

This is why i bot

still waiting for the new necrophile shitpack to arrive. a friend gifted it to me after i boosted his necro to 70

no point to bot in this game...
play it yourself if you want, otherwise bot at more lucrative games xd

yes.. pet wd =/= necro
going few years back I remember discussion about necro never becoming a class in d3 because wd has pets AND CURSES? etc. etc.

I, too, would like an invite to that

B.net ID: Hitchenson#2879

haven't played in fucking donks

LF any semi active guild
id: apinahirvi#2192

Necro has minions; WD has pets

i was joking, i'm playing through the campaign like every other person that loves this game (don't tell her i'm going to dump her in a week)

Can anyone tell me how I make a one-shot got hero that instagibs everything on torment 13?

I have a thornsader with paragon level 600 and she seems rubbish, can't do anything except die.

Got all the best enchantments/gems and mostly ancient legendary items.

So how does a Rathma's build work now after the nerf?

>It's either minions or Golem.
>Not both.

I'm only like 20 but I'm really enjoying necro. Only gripe is that the corpes model sticks out and that I find the look and animations for skeleton minions pretty meh.

Other than that I love how they get the charge ability so it gives you a bit more to do than just have them auto attack like old necro and WD.

Thornsader doesnt die... even in farm mode
I think best fast farmer for solo play is demon hunter, large AoE and okayish ST damage for t13..
Takes a while to get geared up but I think its the best for quick farming

When you are geared enough you can start using speed enhancing gems/items/passives.

...you realize you can change out of simple skill mode and assign skills freely to any slot right?

Is there a build of using skeletons, skeletal mages, and golem?
I want max minions.

About to cough 20 bucks for the Battle Chest, is it worth it? I haven't played D3 yet

So, let's see if I have this right. The Necro's boss killers all require corpses in one way or another, but many bosses don't have adds and your skills that generate corpses or bypass the corpse mechanic have long cooldowns?

For what purpose?

This shit is like 15 euro

Are you serious Blizz

Geez

>Not being a holy smiter necro

I don't feel too bad paying said price after years of free content updates, desu

Not all of them.
My current leveling strat is relying on corpse moves, and using flesh golem and skeletal mages to make corpses for me when I have none.

As far as i can tell, corpses dont time out.
If you get to the rift boss and theres no corpses, just go back to where there is some left over.
>but it takes time
If you're not running that blink then you are doing something wrong.

THIS SHIT IS LIKE !%%!"#% ARE YOU SERIOURU HABBOOOTEL?=!!?#)

>release "raise the dead" class after game has been dead for years
kek'd

Dying to RG pretty much means game over, doesn't it? (lost empowered bone spear stacks)

Forgot to say: with Pestilence set (which doesn't seem to have any attributes related to pestilence)

Should I make my necro now? or wait for next week for the next season?

it's the last money grab before they bury the game

nooooooooooo

>find ring early on that gives you 2 skeleton mages per cast and they last 5 seconds longer

bueno.jpg

cube it boi

>LE EPIC SPIN-2-WIN TOTALLY NOT-SUNWUKO NECROMANCER XD is the go-to build for pushing, bounties, and farm
Why even fucking bother?

Not there yet, I like to run the game on master the first time I try a new class to try out all the abilities in peace. Soon though...soon.

You're missing the point. GR80+ rift guardians are going to eat your corpse lances for breakfast. What will you do when your Flesh Golem is on cd, your Land of the Dead is on its long-ass cd, and you're only get a measly ONE corpse PER SECOND from Moribund Gauntlets? Just kite around and hold your dick until it all comes off CD? Yeah nah.

Sounds like you have never been past gr 75, to be quite honest family.

get a job

Estoy triggereado. Llevo esperando el puto nigromante desde que lo anunciaron que ya de por si hace un chingo y si mal no recuerdo decĂ­an que a todos los que compraran la expansion de Diablo II les iba a venir con el nigromante y no, pura verga, vale 300 putos pesos esta mamadaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

It's 50% off.
Iv never been into diablo games but i'l give it a shot.

Is this one of those "you have to beat the game on easy to unlock medium, then beat medium to unlock hard then.." type of games?
What class is the most fun or OP?
Any noob tips?

make sure you buy RoS too. As far as i remember, you only have to beat the campaign once to unlock adventure mode, where you can adjust difficulty freely.

>make sure you buy RoS too.
For what reason? I was only planning on getting the base game. I thought the expansion is only for after you beat the base game.

d3 is shit without RoS

RoS comes with Crusader. Also D3 is quick as fuck and its 50% off why not buy thr whole thing while it's cheap?

Is the necromancer fun?

yes

The ultimate question:
What class is the best?

Necro>WD>Everything else>poop>Crusader