THEY ARE ALREADY SPRAYING THE ROADS WITH CALCIUM

THEY ARE ALREADY SPRAYING THE ROADS WITH CALCIUM

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-hepatitis-los-angeles-20170914-htmlstory.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/13/550674476/san-diego-washing-streets-with-bleach-to-combat-hepatitis-a-outbreak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How else would roads grow up big and strong with good bones?

>calcium
what fucking faggotry is this?
around here they just salt the living piss out of the road at the slightest bit of ice and then run out of salt when icy shit actually hits the fan in january

100F in California.

It's salt

>liquid salt

That happened in my city a few years back. They literally ran out of salt halfway through the winter, didn't have any money to buy more, and then God was like
>k now I'm gonna give you more snow than you've seen in a few decades

Happens in the Netherlands quite oftenm a few years ago a municipality was all out of salt and ended up having to buy scented bath salts from a scented bath salt collector. The collector's inner kike was let loose and charged the everliving fuck out of the municipality. The roads smelled nice though, apple and lavender and shit

are there no other ways to get snow off the road than to spray shit that makes your car rust to hell? Are car companies lobbying salt legislation?

>conspiracy

enjoy burned tires

In what 3rd world country they still use salt?

who #sandmasterrace here?

If you live in ice country you come to appreciate salt.

>a scented bath salt collector.

what

A Russian drug kingpin.

Hard to argue with dubs but salt does not work below - 8c

lmao, that story made my day

here in the Pacific Northwest road salts are banned since they eventually dissolve and drain into local rivers and streams, which is bad for the salmon. its 100% sand here and they are usually pretty stingy with it outside of major roads and highways.

>100F in California.
That's why you have a huge homeless population pissing and pooping outdoors. In response, the public health department in San Diego, Los Angeles, and other places sprays bleach. Bleach is worse than salt on colored car paint.

Copypasta: """Bleach is not good for car paint....

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-hepatitis-los-angeles-20170914-htmlstory.html

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/13/550674476/san-diego-washing-streets-with-bleach-to-combat-hepatitis-a-outbreak

San Diego Washing Streets With Bleach To Combat Hepatitis A Outbreak

San Diego has started washing its downtown streets with bleach in an effort to combat an outbreak of hepatitis A that has killed at least 15 people and infected nearly 400. It is set to be repeated every two weeks, with weekly "spot maintenance," according to county guidelines.

The infectious disease has largely infected homeless people in the coastal California city, and part of the issue is an apparent shortage of public restrooms in areas where the population congregates.

Hepatitis A was first identified in the area in early March, according to the county, and declared a public health emergency this September.

A letter from San Diego County health officials stated that hepatitis A is being spread though contact with urine, fecally contaminated environments, or person-to-person transmission.

San Diego's homeless population has skyrocketed — the number of people living on downtown streets is up some 27 percent . Councilwoman Lorie Zapf recently told member station KPBS that she is concerned about the amount of waste in her area as a result of illegal encampments. "I went down there myself in July and what I saw with my own eyes was an insane amount of trash," Zapf said. "I saw human feces, meth cookers, syringes, stolen property — and all of this will flow right to the ocean if it is not cleaned up, and it will spread hepatitis A virus." """

>here in the Pacific Northwest road salts are banned
The previous winter in a suburb city of seattle, we had some sort of chemical spray and chemical granules (looked like calcium chloride + salt), so apparently this ban must have exemption conditions (hills, slopes, schools) that the city is using. There was sand too, but they don't like using sand as car tires grind that sandy paste into the road and wear ruts into the surface.

Tell that to the liquid puddles of water when it's -30.

glycol, but money.

>Blizzaks - 800$
>Steelies - 500$
>Rustproofing - 200$
>Loss of value for being an Ontario car - 1000$

This is why you have a nice care and a daily driver user.

Implying I live in the shit hole that is Los Angeles .

>car companies and car wash companies lobbying salt

OY VEY

Nah, I'm from Michigan and I absolutely despise road salt. I'd take sand any day, fucks up cars and probably the environment much less.

We need to set explosives to break that piece of degenerate shit state off and float away already

All we have to do is straight pipe our shit and get those ice caps melting. Let nature take care of them.

We should just bait the norks into nuking it, forcing us to rebuild and also erase the norks.

...wait a minute

>full kike
Nah, dude is smart. I would have done the same. If you want my collectable bath salts you're going to pay me what I think they are worth.

Where at in Michigan?

>living in socal

This will only save the planet from an ice age.
u dun goof'd

California just needs to sink into the Pacific. What a fucking den of degeneracy. Let these faggots legalize pedophilia at the bottom of the ocean.

Jews just need to walk the plank, because they're effectively international pirates anyway. So can the rest of the pirates.

>California just needs to sink into the Pacific.
That will disproportionately spread problems to the rest of us. That's because the problem makers are the most mobile. Homeowners and people with real career jobs are fixed in place and not very mobile. The illegal immigrants and homeless are the most mobile and will move out of the flooded areas into your cities using anti-discrmination laws to eat up your taxes. When they live in your area, the anti-discrimination laws and activists will ensure that your tax dollars flow even if it diverts those taxes from road repair and other civic functions.

One of the saddest real problems of global warming are the many islands in the pacific and caribbean sea that will lose their land mass. Expect those people to illegally immigrate to the USA due to activist boat services.

>spraying the roads with calcium

Where in MI you guys live?
Grand Rapids here

>THEY ARE ALREADY SPRAYING THE ROADS WITH CALCIUM

You mean Calcium Chloride which is a highly hygroscopic salt. My city has a new tactic that is less harmful to the roads than sand. That is to spray the roads on the afternoon and evening just before the road ices up. They tried to use more sand, but the tires churn the sand into "sandpaper" and wears the road surface down. While the road is dry, it doesn't look different, but when wet, it's clear there are slight ruts formed where the water pools.

>not having a throwaway winter beater while keeping your nice cars in the garage

I thought that said cum.

Why don't they make car washes that only clean the underside of your'e car? That's a gap to be filled in the market

>2017
>not buying a cheap 3mm thick carbon fiber sheet to block off the underside of your car
>liking to coat the entire underside instead of just the wheel wells and some bits and pieces
>not liking the smooth airflow underneath your car
It's like you hate cheap fixes anons. I even did it to the underside of my bike's subframe, it makes removing crud and shit so much easier. You can even cut the 3mm cf sheet with scissors

..WITH HUMAN BONES

That's what I said.

>mfw 35°C outside in late October

I mean, this country is already hell on the paintwork anyway.

Australia detected.

>Was 37C at work a few weeks ago in mid September

>straya

Not even close my man.

>live in California
>get WILDFIRE'D

Any profit would be lost the moment pressurized water forces its way into somewhere it shouldn't be.

Oh shit, you must be from one of those WE WUZ countries.

Tfw live in a state that has a salt mine with trillions of tons of salt

Jealous of that user that ran out of salt. Anyone who runs out comes to us, because we have enough to last a lifetime

wow user you literally overpaid for everything

>What is the cost of living in different areas of the world

I live in the same place he does but yeah thanks for your excellent insights

So I'm assuming you bought the same exact stuff he did? Because that's the only way you would know he overpaid, right? You wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, would you?

Sand. And tell the drivers who can't handle ice to stay the fuck off the roads.

>The previous winter in a suburb city of seattle

Yeah. And now they are peppering the news with stories about "Muh dying Coho salmon".

>car tires grind that sandy paste into the road and wear ruts into the surface.

That's from studded tires. Another tragedy. We get ice so infrequently, just put on fucking chains. Chains have one added benefit: They slow traffic down to a safe speed.

>San Diego Washing Streets With Bleach To Combat Hepatitis A Outbreak

They skipped one step in the chain. Spray the homeless with bleach.

Kalamazoo

IT'S THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH
THE THE THE BONE BROTH

ROADS NEED THE BONE BROTH

Kalzium
Eisen
Magnesium

what do you mean, " story" its annual tradition

Just have people sign a waver so they can't sue if something goes wrong

The local carwash in my hometown has an option just for an undercarriage spray. Costs just as much as a full spray and only lasts two minutes at best, but it's usually pretty good until the first thaw.
>From November till late March the nozzles do a nice job spraying the undercarriage
>First thaw attracts people going mudding
>They'll break down DNR gates and tear up service lanes and two tracks
>After having a good time they'll go to the carwash
>Literal pounds of mud left on the ground
>Undercarriage nozzles are usually left plugged and maybe one or two still spray

>500 dollars for steelies

Dude what the fuck are you smoking, even if you are dumb enough to buy them brand new you can get them for like 45 bucks a wheel.

>The local carwash in my hometown has an option just for an undercarriage spray.
Most automated car washes have an undercarriage rinse if you buy the regular or better wash. At my local car washes, only the economy basic one doesn't have undercarriage wash.

But if the car washes do a lot of recycling of their water, I suspect the water sprayed on your car is pretty salty already. So you might actually be getting a salty brine wash during the salt season because all the other cars before yours dragged in all that salt.

>Undercarriage nozzles are usually left plugged and maybe one or two still spray
That means your car wash place recycles its water but its grit filter is broken and the grit in the recycled water plugged up the nozzle openings. Recycled water is salty water.

>even if you are dumb enough to buy them brand new
Not that guy, but the major tire shops here won't sell used rims. They only sell new ones since they have to warranty them. Yes, there are economy tire shops that sell used tires on used rims, but I've never even once thought of taking my car to one of those shops for lower cost tires and lower cost rims.

>live in California
>try to put out wildfire approaching my home with a garden hose
>get a ticket for wasting water