What's the most comfy, non euro manual sedan for under 15k? I keep hearing the accord would be a great option...

What's the most comfy, non euro manual sedan for under 15k? I keep hearing the accord would be a great option, what else is there to consider?

Muh fuggin dick

Civic SI

5 series is kino desu.

Too many spics own that car and rice/mod it where I live

Then again it does seem like the sedan has a much higher chance of not being molested than the coupe

Later model Buick regal. Long wheelbase, super comfy, stick, nearly 300whp on newer models top trim.

I'll throw in a vote for a Thunderbird super coupe or a 5 speed swapped v8 car.

user I’m day 5 nofap what are you trying to do to me

Mazda 626

Yeah it really is but he wants non-euro

>Buck CXL Turbo
Wow I was not aware of this car. Nice.

I'm just dumping pics bro no harm no foul

Only remembered because a friend had one, but beware, 2018+ models will be automatic across all trims.

bump

I bought one in April. Have been enjoying it. Parts are inexpensive, has some decent power, and is very easy to do maintenance and fix it.

I was considering a 335xi/335i N54 but those are around 20k for a nice one. was considering subaru wrx as well. 20-25k for similar miles (~50k)

The buick regal is between 10-15k. (2012/2013 models GS/turbo) ~50k miles+

I leased a 2011 buick regal turbo (full trim with nav+headlights+sound system) 6 speed. Enjoyed it. With just a tune it was making 290whp of FWD fury apparently after the tune

they have AWD slushbox versions after 2012.
they have FWD 6speed versions in all(? i think) years

I bought a 2012 regal GS for 15k. @ 57k miles. 6speed. driving it currently with just a tune on it. ~280whp. Had to replace seat heater element $60, transmission $400 shipped brand new, brand new clutch+flywheel assembly $200, TOB $40. (trans and clutch covered under warranty cause the nigger damaged the 2nd gear synchro enough to make it pop out of gear on not perfectly rev matched shifts)

6speed 2011 regals might be what you want though as they were the only regals ever made in germany. mine had the russelheim VIN/sticker. 2012+ rest were made in canada.

2013+ i think they switched to the LTG platform, exhaust in the front rather then in the back of the engine. same ecotec motor though.

heres mine. i like it. not many mods to get for it.

>non euro
>shows an Insignia

Nice Opel.

oh yeah woops. I laser beam autist focused on those two replies.

my b

>tfw I know that girl

oh god my time has come

Falcodore

user, you know what you must do

start dumping

How do i get a girl like this, lads?

help us user, our balls are swollen and blue

May I present the 2008 Acura TL Type-S 6MT
>285hp
>beautiful exhaust note
>J series engine so loves boost