teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w1W5DU4zmAA
youtu.be/wYq0vuA4io0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pyro update

>removed soldier class from the game
>moved all rocket launchers to heavy as primary weapons. heavy does not have innate self damage resistance which balances out his increased health over soldier.
>moved all banners to medic class as medigun replacements and reduced the damage needed to fill them by 50%
>moved gunboats to demoman (primary)
>moved mantreads to pyro (secondary), demoman (primary) & medic (primary)
>moved righteous bison to pyro (secondary) and demoman (primary)
>moved pain train, equalizer, escape plan & half zatoichi to pyro
>moved disciplinary action to pyro and demoman
>added incendiary cannon to pyro as a slot4 item

man i haven't seen that faggy scout in years

>posting OP with a tripcode

What is the best casual map to practice sniper on? (that isn't also dogshit)

Gold Rush

La Plata

>He doesn't keep his backpack autistically organized

Disgusting

Post Medics

shouldn't the scatter gun be placed first then if you're going autistic?

it's alphabetical.

metalworks, well, and badwater are great sniping maps

>pistol -> pretty boys -> winger -> bonk -> crit -> mad milk -> flying
???

Different categories, guns, drinks, guillo.

ok I'll allow it

>tfw want to practice sniper
>people are going to blame me when looking at my badge and think I am somehow required to be a good sniper
blame valves ranking system

well because it is your fault, the solution is simple and its exactly what you expect from other players, to use the right character when you need to
>play what you want to play
>if you start losing switch to something else until you are winning
>switch back
simple

Why should I?

>want to practice sniper
>there's already 3
evry tim

tfw this is actually true

based

>spy
>easier to play in 6s
how?

>i can't play what i want because i will drag down the team and people will make fun of me
>>then play what helps the team when they need it
>why should i
why even make a post about it if you didn't want an honest to goodness solution that benefits everyone? nearly every team already has at least one sniper doing exactly what you do "i dun giv a fuk im prcticng for csgo tourny"

>solution that benefits everyone
it doesn't benefit me

that isn't true at all, in 6s its pretty much reversed because the whole reason they are the meta is because they are so much more easy to be effective with

post loadouts and rate edition

>people stop making fun of you
i thought that was the whole purpose of your post

spy doesn't do jackshit in 6s, just goes for a pick and gets wrecked shortly afterward

>letting reasoning this idiotic get through your mental barrier
only in /tf2g/

it ain't me/10
8/10
6/10
9/10 best demo loadout
5/10
7/10
5/10
6/10
wouldn't follow up a staircase/10

explain, you would say it is easier to top frag with engineer than demoman in 6s?

>sniper in pubs
>hard

according to what you're saying that would make medic the easiest class, think about it for a second

also going by your example engineer isn't hard to do good with in 6s, because you literally put up a sentry and get your job done if your team caps the next point

demoman is a (much) stronger class and being a counter to engie it's pretty much impossible to do well against him with engineer even if it's a platinum level engie going against demoman who just learnt how do do rollout to mid let it be alone doing well against a platinum level demoman

it's not harder to do well as engie in 6s at the highest skill level, it's impossible and only shit players will allow you to something as that class beyond what is considered "meta" aka putting up level 3 at last

medic is the easiest class. In both sixes and pubs.

lel I bet you main soldier

JEREMYYYYYYYYY/20 | Nice | Nice | Kaboom/20 | hey why not | Yeahhh in the distance | I love team fortress classic | why not | nice
Basic but i like it | Nice | [moon theme intensifies]| Didn't knew demo was from Argentina | Meh | Original | Nice | Fits well | Straight for a old movie

over 3000 hours played in TF2 and i still have no idea how the hell does the headshot registration works. Obvious headshots are never headshots and lucky quickscopes to the general direction of the enemy always land on their head

>implying huntsman isn't the hardest playstyle in the game
so glad DDS is getting a rework, without pyros it's actually going to be viable

And I bet you main medic. How about that?

>not maining the class that takes the most skill
take off your gunboats and go to sleep, grandpa

So what class do you main then? keep in mind that I'm not a soldier main. It just seems like you're projecting.

medic takes a different skillset than any other class

I main nothing because I'm not a memelord

Then you should understand that medic is the easiest class.

>maining

>maining medic
HOLY
. E
. L

>it's impossible and only shit players will allow you to something as that class beyond what is considered "meta" aka putting up level 3 at last
Say this to the flex maining prem player Muuki.

I don't need to. He's a weeb

medic is such a strong class that medic's performance usually decides about the matches beyond anything else

it doesn't matter if you play soldier, demoman or scout, you're just his own frag machine for the most part

This has nothing to do with just how easy it is to play medic.

What unusual effects would be appropriate for this loadout? I feel like only peace sogn and dead presidents would fit, but peace sign looks tacky and dead presidents isnt actually thematically appropriate either.

as I said, this is just stupidity of the other team that does it for the most part

what webm shows is the equivalent of getting trickstabbed in comp, just pathetic

there is no such thing as a good looking unusual

why aren't you playing team fortress 2 classic instead of this trainwreck of a miserable stillborn clusterfuck of virtual entertainment?

heres mine

>equippable by all classes with the exception of the spy

because tf2c is dead as fuck

it has exactly to do with that, because medic is always put on biggest pressure because of that

>heals need to be split second perfect
>healing order decisions have impact on the outcome of the whole game
>good crossbow aim being able to turn around the whole game with one precise shot
>counting ubers
>primary calling
>being as close to teammates as possible to heal them as well as trying to never die at the same time

other classes just seem braindead in comparison

then stay here and shitpost and don't make a difference then

I will then
have fun playing an even deader version of tf2

>stuff you're keeping on page 1
ISHYGDDT

tfw poor

Well if you're fast but poor you might be able to win this.

You can make those points for every single class. Medic is the easiest class to play.

Medic as a class is easy, medic as a role is really hard

>medic as a role is really hard
Still the easiest out there.

>implying people throwing their mcdonalds paycheck at the wall are rich

any other player can fuck up and bottom score on dps but if the rest of your team is good enough then it's still possible to win

medic never can fuck up basically because that loses you match

Just spreading the truth.

ATTENTION /tf2g/, I need your help.
Earlier today, I was in a trade with, and likely scammed by 2 individuals called "CANNABOID MARKETING.TF" and "Mr.BitRay" (who may have been posing as a trade admin). In this trade, I lost my Unusual Conga, the only unusual I have (or had). If anyone on here can help me track them down (or at least report them), I'd be eternally grateful.

Never should've trusted them in the first place. I feel like a fucking fool.

Rate my unusual I just got.

>not liking anchovies or olives either mushrooms on top of pizza
It's not like you want to enjoy a good pizza

I'm autistic enough to try to collect every cosmetic in the game

What was the unusual?

It was a "Holy Grail" Conga. Worth about 240 keys...

play a competitive lobby with whatever experience you have user, there is a reason people prefer newer players to play scout or roamer, you are responsible for the survival of your entire team and cant afford to put yourself in dangerous situations while still needing to be forward. its a lot harder to stay alive without the high mobility of the other classes than you try and make it out to be

Lol

pic related

check your trade history, find their profiles and their IDs
go on your own backpack in backpack.tf, go through the history until you find the item and see if they sent it to another account or something

youtu.be/w1W5DU4zmAA

Walk me through how you got scammed and why you spent money on a high quality all class unusual taunt while knowingly being very gullible.

No single player can carry a game. Not even a medic.

>tfw just got myself a holy grail conga
Should I cash in or continue playing the game? I don't really care for cosmetics beyond a killstreak strange lol.

I'm not saying you're wrong. There's reasons why people prefer not being relied on as much. But Medic is still easier than a competent scout. It's that fucking simple.

pretty gud, it's one of the only good hats available with those effects

First of all, I actually unboxed the thing as an unusualifier when I was opening crates to celebrate the new year. As for the incident itself:
>The three of us were in chat together, prepping for the trade
>BitRay said that we both needed to send him the items we were going to trade so that, as an "admin", he could see if the items were clean
>As I did so and confirmed the trade, the both of them left the chat almost immediately and went offline
>Both of them also blocked me from getting in contact with them

In retrospect I know that it's my fault for being such a mindless dickshit, but that just makes everything worse. I just wish I could at least get somekind of closure...

Is there comp footage out there of now banned weapons being used? Things like the BASE Jumper or the GRU? It would make it a lot easier to explain to casual kiddies why those weapons need fixing if I had real examples to point to, rather than trying to fight their theory crafting.

>reading comprehension

You likely won't. As far as I know, steam support no longer restores items from scams or account theft either.

This faggot owns one and he has a private profile and no friends... 76561198034113428 looks like a scammers storage account. It could be yours if the level of it is the same.

>any other player can fuck up
Tell me how my reading comprehension is lacking

I hate to kick you when you're down, but that's the oldest trick in the book. You're a dummy. I hope you contacted Valve and got your taunt back, or at least tried. If you didnt, try now. No harm in trying. That taunt is worth a lot, it would be worth it.

youtu.be/wYq0vuA4io0

scout is also extremely demanding but still not that much I'd say

I got a geniune AWPer hand like 5 days ago for like 3 ref, if even that much.

Yeah, I just checked this guys backpack.tf, it has to be him.

check the item history

The nations cup is a joke, Poland and Italy are seeded 13 and 14 respectively and will get a top seed enemy DESPITE winning their groups
Fucking Hungary, US of A and Ukraine are seeded higher
This is obvioulsy a bait pic so I'll respond seriously. 6s, hardest to easiest:
Demo
Scout
Soldier
Sniper
Spy
Engineer
Pyro
Medic
Heavy

I've put in violation reports against both of them in every way possible, and am in the middle of trying anything else I haven't yet

It doesn't seem to have user in the history, but maybe it just didn't register in the database since it moved to a private profile.

Make sure to get shots of any chats.
You most likely won't get your item back, but at least they might get marked as scammers.