Discord: /XAcMbRf
--Links--

Follow the guide and earn that phat cash

Other urls found in this thread:

shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping
archive.is/UovEZ
discord.gg/N9rkvwS
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
dropshippers.blog/2017/02/19/how-to-get-double-aliexpress-cashback-20-cashback-20-extra-margins/
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=avocodo peeler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping

archive.is/UovEZ

Are there many benefits to using shopify over the free woocommerce?

shopify has better apps/themes, plus it has Oberlo which does half your work

I work 7 days a week ~8-5.

Is this something I could do in my spare time after work (usually ~6pm) or do you have to go all in to make it worth it?

Also, why not use Amazon or Ebay? Is the profit so small that the fees eat it up?

I started on a friday night around 8pm, by Sunday I was making sales. The initial setup the more effort you put in the better, but after that you really just need an hour a week

Shopify looks more professional and I've heard of bad experiences with Amazon

Gonna try it

Can someone give me pointers on this I have always wanted to do it but I am not sure how to.

Do you buy products from America or China?

Buy from aliexpress, which is Chinese people. Enter in the address of your customer. That's it.

And when you sell the product you state is shipped from China?
You know it can take up to a month to arrive from China right!

bumping for interest

I also want to know the details, I take all the advice I get from this site with a hint of salt like meme coins and what not, I know whoever is pushing the latest meme coin is the last one that got stuck on the last dump or a new fag trying to pump his own stack either way is a pyramid scheme.

But this drop shipping thing looks legit of you can push a thousand Chinese crap a month you might make a buck, with Trump threatening to tax products so red necks can compete with their moon shine I don't know how long the gravy train can last

What do you sell? How did you marker your page? Please elaborate.

what's the cheapest you could set up a drop-ship site for?
free?

I have some basic coding experience

>1810387
this, how do you handle the long shipping times?

how do you handle the long shipping times?

How did you market your page?

bump

Bump. I NEVER order if the shipping is from out of the US because it takes too long.

Bump

This. I just cant see people will leave good feedback if it takes like over a month to arrive in times when amazon delivers the next day.

i can't get to this link >goo gl/xOV98x, i keep getting goo goo dolls for my search results.

I keep seeing all those threads yet im yet to see how one actually makes money.

What more do I need on my website's sales section than a shopping cart and checkout?

Just considering to use CMS modules (cart, checkout and paypal) instead of diving into prestashop since my CMS is releasing an integrated e-commerce solution in a year

Do I really have to pay $30 a month for Shopify or can I run it through the website I already have set up?

looooolllll so much dunklefonkersz. i honestly like dunklefonkers

put a dot in there genius..................

This sounds interesting my niggers

None of you fags actually make money, so is all this just a hobby then?

Join the Discord for real advise.
discord.gg/N9rkvwS

Google the basics of dropshipping to understand how it works. Yes, money can be made with the right niche. You won't become a millionaire overnight. Like any e-commerce business, it takes a massive amount of work and failure to make money.

Im yet to see anyone making money and explaining step by step (to confirm it wasn't luck) how.

vouch for this discord.
Frosty is a god and Grim is a cuck

If you're smart enough to create your own, do it. But as I've said earlier Oberlo+Shopify = easy wins.

Marketing:
Facebook ads and instagram, sending free products to instagram influencers

Thoughts on JohhnyFD? I can't decide if he's genuine or not. Writes some decent motivation blog posts, but also shills pretty hardcore for his friend Anton Kraly's dropshipping course. Which costs something like $950 or some ridiculous amount.

I've decided to manually add products to my own website and use paypal buttons
But I can't choose shipping by weight?

Some products are just 10-30 grams a piece and having average shipping price for everything will drive customers away. At the same time I can't afford free shipping for every order!

Grim is the King Of The Jews. Frosty is just an edgy faggot with no real power.

Direct guide link
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

Someone's salty about getting banned.

Hosting your VPS on DigitalOcean. Their cheapest plan is $5/month and gives 1TB bandwidth, which is more than enough. Domain from namecheap is like $10.89. Install Wordpress, and woocommerce is free. Free SSL cert from Let's Encrypt.

This is the cheapest way to do it from scratch I think, unless you want to host everything yourself.

ty

Dropshipping is a fucking meme

Mods ban this scammer faggot

Dropped $526 on weechat and Fb ads with 0 fucking sales. My website is great looking with a custom logo.

These threads are clearly being shilled by Shopify, WordPress or Chinese

>Chinese
Be a good goy, buy our cheap toxic products while scamming your own people!

What you tried to sell?

Can you actually make some decent money off this? I always see guides explaining how to do it but people never say how much they actually make in profit.

trial and error is a huge part of business dude

don't buy into the "one weird trick" mentality.

link?

Yeah, that's the funny part of this shit.

>hey dude I'm doing 100k per month
>I will write in my blog/website full of ads how I did it

Always the same shit.

dropshippers.blog/2017/02/19/how-to-get-double-aliexpress-cashback-20-cashback-20-extra-margins/

Hello Tom, did you catch Jerry?

This thread is a fucking joke. OP is spreading this cancer worse that that Bombora guy. Putting in a few hours work with $40 won't make you any money. OP is a massive faggot

This thread sucks, but Grim is my jewish hero

LMAO

>These threads are clearly being shilled by Shopify, WordPress or Chinese.
Yes the Chinese are shilling you.
Fuck me you're a moron, no wonder you lost money.

what are you selling?

Aha are you fucking retarded

Love you Grim and Frosty. Shout-out to Kurt Angle, the deep Web ebook buying, gram slinging, card cracking Grinch

Thanks

it's a fucking scam, it doesn't work, don't fall for it.
also the cheap chink products are shit quality, they're cheap for a reason.

these threads should be banned, but for some reason they're not.

bruh

context: that was 2 days after my launch. I had invested literally $29 into shopify, $10 into a domain and $10 into some well placed reddit advertisements.

shill pls

that's the total $$$ he made, most likely he only made $49 in all that XD

Is it possible to dropship if I live in Argentina? Does this have any influence in the way I should establish my bussiness?

so it's a scam

Can you guys recommend my a good n cheap web hosting

whats your markup. im guessing you made about $100 ?

I'm calling horse shit. Put a link to your fucking shitty ass store.
It's no different from buying products from your local Walmart. Or Amazon. Welcome to international commerce jackass.

>It's no different from buying products from your local Walmart

It's when you need to work alone, tell your clients to wait 3 months, pay to advertise, create a shitty website and then think you will get rich with that bullshit.

Im making a store to connect to my blog. the blog makes 10k a month in affiliate sales and google ad sense. if i can crank up 10k profit from this drop ship store then ive doubled my income from 1week of hard work.
stay mad you hater

>Fell for the ""free"" $100 AdWords coupon
>Now -$248 in checking account
>Since January have made 2 sales

I cannot continue for now. I don't even make enough to pay off this stupid negative balance. Fucking bi-weekly jobs.

>come up with 100 ideas for products
>literally none are good product ideas

for fucks sake

lel most of aliexpress doesn't even deliver to Argentina, and good luck using paypal. Your country is fucked, amigo

what are you selling? Share your website, so we can learn from this wreck you've stumbled upon

blog makes 10k????
link please bro i'd love to learn from you
also what the fuck is in your blog for it to be making 10k a month

>Not getting results
>Keep pumping money into the same thing to the point of spending $500+ instead of tweaking and improving your store so you actually get sales

You're not gonna make it bruh

Fucking cucks

Also fuck you im not showing you my store

Is this a week or a month?

Probably "how to get rich with dropshitting".

Top kek, yeah we all know how to use mspaint

>write out a list of 100 product ideas
>literally none of them are good
>even if i did find a good product, coming up with a store name is 10x harder

what the actual fuck. I mean, I do have ONE GOOD name, but I could use it for multiple things like a Computer Repair business, dropshipping, or even a fucking youtube channel name.

Use make X great again.

Like "makedildosgreatagain.com", I would totally buy from this website.

So I've probably sent around $300 and still no one has bought anything. I think the problem is because my site is in English and they can only understand Chinese. Did you guys pay for translation or just use Google app?

$600*

>why so cheap?
What if someone had a good starting investment?
Like say 5k? what would be done differently?

More shopify shilling. I hope nobody's really falling for this shit.

Shipping from china takes weeks.
Fulfillment by amazon is pointless if the boxes have amazon written all over them.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=avocodo peeler

>amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=avocodo peeler

Who's "they"? Are you trying to sell shit to chinsse?

really? whats bad about selling over amazon? Is the idea to have a good seo website of your own so you can push new products easier than if every product has to be a hit on amazons system?

How much trouble would someone get in if they were to list knockoff/counterfeit items in his or her shop? What if they never referred to the items by their official brand name?

p.s. I accidentally ordered a year of VPS service from Namecheap for $9.88 because I didn't realize Shopify hosted its own shit. What should I use it for? I will set up my email on it but any other ideas?

this nigga's just trying to make money off you all from his shopify referral link

Wow, these threads have really gone downhill. I was expecting to get in here and see a bunch of good info and tips. But it's just a bunch of cucks saying how dropshipping doesn't work. My store did $360 in sales today alone. I've been averaging $1k per week for the last few weeks. It's not a scam, you guys just suck. This is actually my first time on Veeky Forums in a while. Get the hell off Veeky Forums and actually go do research about e-commerce and internet marketing.

I'll give a quick pointer; Facebook ads are pretty shit in my experience. Expensive and hard to get a profitable campaign going. I've been marketing mostly with Instagram shoutouts. Very recently I started getting into SEO, and the idea is that people will just constantly find my store on Google and buy from it. Hopefully in a few months when my site starts getting ranked, I'll be making a lot more money with a lot less effort.

I'm a 22 year old who went to art school. No business experience at all. And I've made enough money now that I'm going on a trip next month to Spain, Italy, and France, and I'll probably make more money than I spend while I'm there.

D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

Oh, I also love roleplaying, so good, isn't?

Shopify's official dropshipping guide really recommends you set up as an LLC. How many people here have done that ? IF so did you do it before or after you launched your site?

I didnt have to in Australia, but its a good moven

>Shipping from china takes weeks.

Not if you're Australian master race

>set aside $50
>use the said $50 for running ads
>run 10 different $5 ad campaigns
>use the ads that drive the most traffic or get you a sale
>cull the rest of the failed ads.
I mean, is it that hard? Don't you have to experiment?

Hey guys I have a question to ask.
So here's the deal. I want to start accepting credit and debit cards as a payment method in my store, to increase traffic, sales etc. And shopify allows you to easily integrate them if you are from the US. The problem is that I'm an eurofag. And currently as far as I know my only options are 3rd party sites like 2Checkout, Paymill and Checkout. But these sites require you to have a legally registered firm and a bunch of other legal requirements. Obviously as a dropshipper, fairly new as well, I don't meet these criterias since i haven't even registered a firm or anything (living in a 3rd maybe 2nd world country and avoiding paying taxes and some other really expensive monthly expenditures is not only really easy if you are a small online business but also necessary) So my question is how do I go around these legal requirements since I know that most of the dropshippers outside of the US don't have a registered firm but do accept debit/credit cards. So the must be some way to do this.

The more I read this thread the more I am convinced is nothing but shilling