Let's talk tires

What does everyone use in terms of rubber? How would you rate your tires? Do you go for track-spec or just cheap out on them? I'm looking for some good street tires that won't break the bank.

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+

They're one of the more expensive all seasons but they work pretty well in dry and wet so far.

I go for the cheap stuff. I never need the extra traction. Id probably get devoted tires for track day

I only use Michelin, Pilot sport 4s for daily, Pilot Supersport/cup for track

>all seasons

Yokohama S. Drive

I bought them new in a set and I had one blow out on me and now I can't find a used one in my spec. They're $176/ea wtf.

>all seasons

No but why do Amerifats use all seasons all seasons? I have summer tires and all seasons for winter.

because most people are ignorant and don't know there's a difference. but if you're into cars and posting here there's literally no excuse until you are poor.

Well and we don't have an excuse either because studded tires or all seasons are required for winter by law here. I just prefer all seasons for winter because I just lose the studs too fast cuz mad skids.

then use studless you idiot

Well actually I do, they're just translated to all seasons.

Any CO fags here? I'm looking to trade in my jeep for a boiracer. I'll probably keep the jeep for the winter since its already here, but for next year, what tires do my fellow mountain fags recommend?

i pretty much run summer tires all year around on my mustang unless theres snow, then I put winter tires on and hope for the best

you do know that winter tires aren't just for snow right? they work better than summer tires in freezing rain and cold temp

I live in WA so I'm acutely aware of rain and even then I only use the winter tires in the 2 or so months that have potential snowfall.

buying 2 pairs of tires when does both jobs

Question:
>More sidewall, less ''tracking'' and bumpiness
?

i use cheapest slightly used used shit i can get :^)

so called "good tires" is a scam designed to rip you off.
why aren't you savin' mon'y like myself

currently running hankook ipike rs studded

they are a little noisy and not too good north of 130km/h but otherwise alright

cheapest all seasons that aren't chinese for now because I'm poor
I'm enjoying the consistent lack of traction

i get the cheapest every time what am i a racecar driver? nah

Never cheap out on rubber

EVER

Michilin anything is usually a safe bet if you are a normie and don’t know shit about tires.

I use primacy mxm4 on my LS430, RX350, and CRV.

I’d go pilot sport sort when I have a sportier car.

Same applies to snow tires. I’m actually going against michilin this winter and throwing general Altimax on the Honda.

Because new good tires last longer.

Have fun thinking you are saving money while staying poor and a liability

Smartest person in this thread.
95% of Veeky Forums needs to be you

t. Disgruntled shop nigger

Cheap but not chinese shit.

Just the cheapest model from the good company.