Miata

Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

>inb4 i know the guy who owns this car and he's probably cooler than you

Driving your mom's car.

autistic miata owner can confirm

>Crown Vics cost +€8k here

feels Europoor man

p71

8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~ 8===D~

Every Mercedes car.

pt cruiser

Especially if it's an ugly PTGT and you're a tripfag on Veeky Forums

Subaru WRX

P71 for sure. Lots of cars have a stereotype driver and that stereotype might be a total fucking faggot, but the P71 is actual autism.
>wants to feel like he's in control
>autistics compulsively organize things to sate the need for control, can't handle authority talking down to them but love being authority
>autistic shut-ins are usually also fatasses
>P71 is a cheap reliable car that fats can fit comfortably into
>has a large trunk for concealing things because shut-in autist who's been bullied his whole life feels like he needs to hide aspects of his personality (and physical indicators of) from everyone
>easy to source parts for and easy to work on, because autist likely enjoys wrenching to some degree but quickly becomes frustrated and gives up if the repair process is too difficult or fiddly or requires an obscure thing
>the idea of a "strong" car that can plow through things and only take minor damage is attractive to autists who dream of a zombie apocalypse or mad max future, or running through crowds of niggers when the USA implodes
>VEE ATE gives autist the ability to talk down to anyone with fewer cylinders and have 'murrican pride, even though it's an embarrassment of an engine for how little power it puts out vs its size

328i

>tfw the only thing separating the Grand Marqster Race from the Pleb71 weenies are a blue oval and an external oil cooler

>Grand Marqster Race
>not Marauder

Any specific 328i or just any? If any why the 328i then specifically and if specifically 328i, which one and why?

>Marauder
>the single most parts-binned Panther body, with the interior from an LX Sport, the front of a Marquis, the back of a Crown Vic and the engine from a Lincoln SUV
>DOHC 4.6 has known issues that don't make up for the moderate power increase and requires premium fuel
>still has the 4R70 4-speed slushbox
>still has fucking air suspension
>still a slow-balls car that came with fucking embroidered leather jackets
Literally the best part about the Marauder is the 3.55 Trac-Lok rear end which can easily be added to any other Panther body anyway. The Marauder is Ford's cheap version of the B-body Impala SS.

Well, the Supreme Gentleman drove a black 328i coupe.

Yes, an E92 328i. Not a E36 wagon 328i or a E46 vert 328i..

The Datsun "210zx" my friend just bought. He'll probably put his autism license plate on it too.

This

The e9X 328i, since you're replying to a busrider who has no idea about cars

Lexus ISF

I am also autistic and a miata owner

this

If you drive an imported car that' not special in the country of origin, like a nissan altima or a chevy malibu in europe. You have convince people that your car is rare in europe because they just see just another shitbox, same holds for kei cars in europe

Oh shit, right in the feels.

Electric vehicles

Dodge challenger

AE86
CVPI
Harlequin golf

fiat spider
alfa romeo spider
honda fucking civic
catfish camero

>honda fucking civic
Explain yourself.

Camero

God dammit so am i

V6 auto convertible mustang

>honda fucking civic
it's not how you spell CRX

That new Mitsubishi crossover thing

anything that has been stanced - not just lowered, but totally cool cambered. If your tires make contact with road only trough sidewalls, you are totally on the spectrum

yes, but you don't need to own a pt cruiser to scream 'I have autism', being a tripfag alone says that just fine

Any Peugeot, Renault or Citroën.

Seriously, french cars are fucking garbage,

What other car has a V8 and tons of space that I can get for $1k? I'm waiting

fiat punto

Citroën SM

any "sports car" that costs under $100k

If you go on autotrader and set the parameters i'm sure youll find many shitboxes that arent as autistic as your shitbox

Stop making excuses for wanting to look like a cop

A crown vic that isn't the police interceptor. Or a lincoln town car. Or a grand marquis. Fucking autismo.

There's one for sale in my country with 170k km and it's €10k lel

miata

This

Doesnt matter
BMWs are almost always owned by autistic losers

"We know"

>running through crowds of niggers when the USA implodes
You say this like it's a bad thing.

>BMWs are almost always owned by autistic losers
Savoring your butthurt, salty faggot

Definitely agree. I understand that Intial D gets so many people into driving but good god trying to LARP as Dagumi is Nitro-level autistic.

truth hurts faggot haha you are autism

Not even that user but they are though.
i have never met someone who owns a bmw that they bought themselves that is not autistic as fuck.
the other people that own them are people who were given a bmw.

A motorcycle

TFW you own volvos and a single-cam swapped CRX. Am full autismo.

Basically any single Toyota. That entire company is weaponized autism.

My P71 came equipped with the 3.55 lsd

91-96 gm b body

Being under 65 and driving any panther body is autistic as fuck

Actual autism and not Veeky Forums meme autism is probably a shitty compact like an Elantra loaded with bumper stickers about shit like video games and atheism.

It's because you want to look like a cop!
It's because you want to look like a cop!

That towel got me. Kid knows whats up. Can't get his 200k mile, 10 year old, $800 car dirty.

>I can't get any ass with a boot mark on hood, man.

Flashing you highbrams at people for no discernsble reason

worse, it's you, isn't it?

MK3 supra

Come on dude, that's a good looking car, also the engine sounds awsome. Maybe the Corolla Levin looks suit you better.

Not really an autistic choice. More of a normie choice really. only someone with no passion for cars could ever consider owning a magane

“Known issues”

Nice meme.

agree but only if it's panda/ has the moon runes on the side. any other colour and it could just be an enthusiast

>parts bin

Back to jalopnik you go

>yfw I’m a namefag not a tripfag
Lmao suck my balls

This.

Parts bin is a Jalopnik term now? What the fuck?

nissan juke