/ltg/ - LaTale General

Guild soon edition.

"What Class should I play?" doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1hw_3oJKhCgNgd90tHtx8vaW7z3yWvCRQVBGMmno_KaM/edit?usp=sharing

Class strawpoll (For people looking to be special snowfakes):
strawpoll.com/4d73b8w

Legacy rewards:
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356474/notice-welcome-and-legacy-account-packages#latest

How to transfer Steam accounts:
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356328/updated-guide-steam-account-transfer#latest

First for Iris legs and ass.

>implying this general will survive one day

Yeah, I think it's too early to create LT general. At least wait until we got a guild and see how many active players we actually have.

got to level 90 but I just cant do it anymore, sorry lads but this game is too shitty and the input delay doesn't help.

Who's the highest level we have so far?

unsure if I'm gonna keep playing this, It's pretty shit so far.

Probably this guy.

new player here, how the fuck are you all leveling so fast, i just hit lv15 and doing quests

Just follow the questlines. I just started a few hours ago, completely new to Latale, and I already got to 53 bard.

Some people have already made it to lvl 200+

>/ltg is back
STRONK

How are you guys able to play with the input lag?

oh shit this is a thing now!?

It won't be for long.

Thanks for the bump!

How rare is this guild fucking stone?

Don't die

>let go

nein

Not when /ammg/ is getting baited into shitposting.

Gave the game a try. It's comfy but not something I see myself putting time into.

>It's comfy but not something I see myself putting time into.
Have you tried your peepee instead of time? :3c

It's extremely rare to get as a drop. If we want to make a guild then someone is better off just buying one then hoping for one to drop.

Please. How would one even accomplish that?

A really REALLY big Ethernet cable. And a condom for safe browsing!

Hoh, boy, digging! Sure reminds me of THAT mmo!

pls no

I don't understand the slightest of the storyline but some random old man bickering with a waifu material is not too bad.

Where to quest after Orca beach?

Sorry if this is a retarded question but how do I claim all of the legacy and event goodies? I transferred my account a while ago but I don't have the title and such

there's a present box somewhere under your hp and mp. click it and you can recieve the items

what do you get from digging?

Scenario quest item