/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/warframe-30-million-registered-players-chains-of-harrow-free-update/
twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/880099228911095814
my.mixtape.moe/vozmwd.mp3
rockpapershotgun.com/2017/06/28/warframe-chains-of-harrow-release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dedder then ded

First for bunnybutt

Update when?

Today

you have no proof that your ass is black

Haven't played in a long time. Apparently melee is good now?
Last I remember it was just a fashion slot.

Yo HOLY SHIT I'm glad I had 5 spare modpoints for exilus on Nyx. Mobilize + Arcane helm is so fucking comfy.

Its the best weapon type now

Yeah it's pretty good. Mods of interest: drifting contact, blood Rush, Condition Overload.

Bonus: Maiming Strike (stacks with Blood Rush)

What the fuck is so good about Condition Overload? It looks like a gimmick to me.

the math makes it broken

Isn't it awkward to try to stack status on someone before it starts to do damage?

no as much as you would think. most weapons have IPS to go with elements, and blast counts as two. try it with saryn, she guarantees 2 procs right out of the gate
plus, even 1 status proc makes the mod worth using.

Wouldn't it need to have high status to make it worth using? I thought there would be better mods that would be better to use instead of that.

But that's still at least two hits to kill a unit, first to status them then to proc the damage.
Accounting Saryn, that's an ability first then whacking them to kill them.
Isn't it better to go for straight damage to kill them in one hit? I don't see why anyone would bother with meleeing units in high level missions.

yes, clearly
Its only for status weapons. See: Topgun in OP. You use CO on stuff like Lesion, DSS, Chromatic Blade.

>But that's still at least two hits to kill a unit
>Isn't it better to go for straight damage to kill them in one hit?
Think bigger scale than that. We arent talking about starchart or sorties level damage. Just about any build can clear trash like that. CO gets its benefit from high status melee weapons on hard to kill enemies

Crits > CO > plain damage

CO+BW

you mean WW?

Redcrits are just a meme

thats nice dear, you're so cute when you're memeing or misreading posts

Where is the option to save ourguy Rell?

Rell (the stalker) is gonna die again. I guarantee you.

Why tf are rivens being sold for such outrageous prices

Does Aklex feel better to shoot than Lex? Because Lex Prime has really good stats but makes a noise like I just said "pew" with my mouth and doesn't feel punchy like Dual Toxocyst.

>he doesn't know

Feels better to me. You can aim the shots with precision or unload on a close range enemy with the higher Mag and fire rate.

Way more recoil than excited Dual toxycyst though.

I might just keep trying to sell this riven. I'm pretty casual so a "good enough" gun on Nidus kills whatever I'm doing, really.

Friendly reminder to save your Sortie reset for the chance at a melee Riven lottery ticket.

You goddamn right Lotus

>D Polarity

I'm so sorry whats your price

>scan a simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a hobbled dragon key equipped

teshin bruh i just beat the quest go easy on me for a minute

Just like in real life, you can only truly get nice things if you're willing to take a little D.

350-400?

3h dropped resource booster from daily, did some kuva runs because of it, and rolled this. Should i keep looking for something better or its pretty sellable already? (i dont care about rivens myself, using mostly hipster\gimmicky weapons)

>Harrow Today, maybe
dsogaming.com/news/warframe-30-million-registered-players-chains-of-harrow-free-update/

Not maybe
twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/880099228911095814
T O D A Y
O
D
A
Y

Is there a Warframe themed fidget spinner yet?

I got that one once, except it was also "while taking no damage".

>MFW

iirc Loki Noble with Hikou

Riaji Syandana

"no abilities" only applies to after the target has spawned. just bring rhino and skin up at the beginning of the mission

If Harrow says Tap, Tap Rap during his powers I'm uninstalling Warframe

Yeah, I was only concerned because I didn't realize how cheap dragon keys are. Shouldn't actually be that hard depending on where simaris sends me.

>not saying it in voice chat every time you cast one of his abilities

>Harrow's abilities have been renamed
>Rap, Tap, Tap, and Zozzle

>ยท>Reduced max total console defense time from 6 mins to 4 mins in the highest difficulty areas.
what the fuck does that mean

god roll basically.

Machete Riven
+500% Damage
Please

>synthula alert

i never did those and i have a bad feelings about this just before the update

>we've overshot out deadline literally every single update for the last twenty updates
>not just by a little bit, but by literal weeks
>what should we do? plan our time better? work harder to meet deadlines? set more realistic release dates?

>nah let's just not announce release dates ever

Total Mobile Defence console defence time for a mission maxes out at 4 minutes, spread across all terminals.

doesn't this literally halve tigris magazine from 2 to 1
if so it's garbage, tigris doesnt even need the extra damage

>missed corrosive projection again

>just not announce release dates ever
Get your facts straiht

o fug :DDD:D

Remember, this is DE we're talking about.

>we've overshot out deadline literally every single update for the last twenty updates
>not just by a little bit, but by literal weeks
>what should we do?
>fuck, I dunno... have the lotus send out a free skin? Week of potato alerts?
>I meant like how do we improve our--
> -three solid minutes of mocking laughter -
>okay but seriously, skin or potato alerts?

>potato alerts
in what universe

>tonkor
user.. I dont know what to say
I'm sorry

there was a blue potato alert yesterday, but they managed to screw that up by having their update break login for everyone for an hour

who fucking cares about blues, we get one yellow a fucking year and we need one for every warframe, archwing, kubrow and sentinel. only like 5 weapons in the game are worth catalysing

Like memers care about self-damage..

>warframe has voice

not in a million years buddy

Valkyr

my.mixtape.moe/vozmwd.mp3

why in the fucking hell would you potato most of the frames or even the companions or archwings for that matter

i gave my helminth a potato because i'm an idiot and think it's cute in a gross way.
but
>archwing

what the fuck

kek

>potatoing archwing
>even bothering to put mods on arching

>2017
>still no vacuum mod for quadrupeds

>we need one for every warframe, archwing, kubrow and sentinel
You absolutely do not.

I still have warframes and real guns that I want to potato first, but I'm seriously considering getting one archwing, one arch gun and one arch melee potatoed, just to have a loadout to faceroll any shitty archwing events in the future.

i mean if you use it frequently enough then it's fair use, sentinels are more worth it because of their utility use, but why in the fuck would anyone potato god damn archwing

literally just why, it's not like there's anything that requires a potatoed archwing or any of their weapons

>he plays half-frame
Pleb

>wake up
>no patch

He is absolutely right
If you are wasting potatoes and mod slots for non primes you are just throwing plat away

>being this buttmad over 20 plat

It's obnoxious. You get used to it after a couple missions, and Animal Instinct makes it easy enough to see drops. Just a playstyle change to go hunting loot.
But you shouldn't HAVE to do that, and I always have the thought in the back of my head--"What item did I MISS that Vacuum would have gotten?" so the dog is ship set dressing for now, even if I way prefer having it to a sentinel.

I'll just be here rolling in mud and saving my potatoes for things I like playing instead of complaining on a Lithuanian fishmongering site.

that comment lol

they did not delet it because they don't care

rockpapershotgun.com/2017/06/28/warframe-chains-of-harrow-release/

why is de retarded and won't give kubrows vacuum

> we get one yellow a fucking year
wut

DE has made their bed
Now they have to sleep in it

Kubrows are meant to be the damage dealers.

bring back old skool greedy mag

>my.mixtape.moe/vozmwd.mp3
If that's yours, there better be a fuckin full version.

but literally nobody uses pets for damage

Only 3 frames are worth catalyzing too if you're gonna think that way.

Many more new and fun weapons are released compared to yellow tater shit.

>implying everybody obeys the meta as defined by a literal who

>quality of life is now meta

>just solo'd the Sortie with my kubrow dealing all the damage and CC

Plebs need to learn how to forma their dogs.

cant think of anything else
cant even make fun of the newer profile trailers anymore

Son, I am putting 100 forma on my Seer for fun, and you wouldn't catch me dead putting forma on a pet.

They buffed them, btw. Helminth Charger isn't bullshit OP as he was.

Because it's not needed. Fuck off and stop being lazy.

Sorties confirmed for not having melee Rivens until tomorrow's roll over.

Only Harrow plat purchase gets melee early-Access