Palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB52)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?43857-Open-Beta-52-Patch-Notes-June-9th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

I want to watch the sunset while holding Fernando's hand!

Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence Essence

lewd

EVIE: evie cant 2 shot the champs she countered: kinessa, sha lin, victor anymore. she needs 3 shots. 3 shots mean 3 seconds on evie. does evie have enough HP to survive DPS of a damage for 3 seconds?? NOPE. what flank (real flank) would like to expose them self for 3 whole seconds in 1v1 situation? no one... evie was already struggling to get in meta... now she is dead af.

PC AND CONSOLES:
yes this makes her easier to play on console... but YOU'VE RUINED PC FOR CONSOLES. keep the changes for consoles exclusive.. dont ruin PC for consoles. the whole point of projectile champs are ruined now.
but PC players CAN predict and shoot. not depend on aim assist or aimbots :/

not to mention more aimbotters will be having fun now. BUFF EAC!

you've lowered the skill floor for projectile champions. is this BALANCE? NOPE

EVIE AGAIN: Give her back her bonus damage or buff her base damage to atleast 1000 or 1100 to compensate to area falloff so she can still counter.

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

Every day I can be at her side is a privilege, and my love for her burns as intensely as it ever has.
She is without a doubt the cutest and most adorable elf girl that has ever graced this world, and I feel infinitely honored to be her man.

Now it is really big nerf to Evie, WTF dudes? They just gave ONE FULL EXTRA SECOND to anyone playing vs Evie.

Not to mention that Reprieve is incredibly cooldown reliant and pretty easy to punish since it makes her ice block exits even more predictable (Most Evies will always heal to full before exiting Ice Block, making timing around their exit incredibly simple.)

If she can ignore the consequences of 99% of her actions, it's because you can't utilize 99% of your kit.

stop posting shit about evie. we get it. Shitters are not happy.

Post more of these, Eviefags' tears are delicious.

ONE
FULL
EXTRA
SECOND

Oh no, someone who can fly and teleport all over the plays needs THREE WHOLE HITS to kill most people now?! It's over, she's literally shit.

That's kinky.

Anyone want to play

"Im sorry but her damage bonus was silly high for somebody aiming at the ground."

Yeah just shoot the ground! People forget that to do so you need positioning… Only a good Evie will be able to position in a good angle to “just shoot the ground and kill people”. When you have only 1.8k health it is not easy to get in and “shoot the ground” if you die with two shots of a Sha Lin or a headshot of a Kinessa! And now, with these changes, you won’t be able to two shot them which gives them more time to kill you – which means, on the other hand, that Evie won’t be that good of a flanker anymore! The only thing that made her viable was her capacity of killing in two shots damage dealers, creating space for the team to push and giving her time to annoy the others. Now she can’t. She needs now three f***** shots, that is, three f***** seconds! She doesn’t have this time against a Viktor or a Sha Lin.
Someone could argue that this changes to the projectile speed will make her more viable and give her more precision and, therefore, higher numbers. But… seriously? I came from tf2 where the projectiles are much slower, and guess what? Just watch a frag movie of a demoman or a soldier… Slower projectile speed doesn’t mean anything; it is not an excuse to miss shots. A good player should be able to hit it with prediction not with a point and click(ish) projectile.
These changes to Evie make her unviable as a flanker that she is. She is now just another shitty hybrid of flanker and damage dealer – these changes just don’t make any sense! Just give her back the bonus damage, or just move it to the wormhole legendary – that way people will stop crying because of the reprieve legendary and make her somewhat viable again.

overwolf tryhard

Overwolf+tryhard

Reminder that if you play anyone not labeled "damage" or "flank" then you are a cuck.

Their as been times I would go into Evie's Ice Block, and a Bk will stack his bombs on it and when I fly away he blows me up. I feel that Bk should not be able to do that. It's her safe haven.

Reminder that if you play Paladins you're brain damaged.

You don't have to stay there whole ice block's duration. Just bait him for 1 second to get blink or soar out of CD and get out by catching everyone by surprise. It won't always work but at least you are not ded.

hero that swings WHEN

Remove skye and then ban anyone who uses her.
She was seemingly designed to take the fun out of the game. Her invisiblity and high dps and quick run speed and small hitbox makes her more than an assassin she is more like a walking apocalypse. I literally cannot fathom why she was put in the game. Supports and damage have a rough time staying alive as is with all the flankers being so agile and mobile and can deal out good damage. As a drogoz main she can hit me when I am at max height, and can kill me if I hit the ascend button as I am being shot at. More importantly she can just throw down smoke screen and dodge my shots until I get to the ground, and then she has some time in smoke screen left.

It's like whats a guy to do? Sure she dies quick with a few shots, but if every paladin would stand there and get shot at without retaliating every paladin would seem fine in comparison. She is mobile and can melt me as soon as I touch the ground,or as I ascend. Like come on Hi-Rez I thought I downloaded a video game not a patience test.

>that whole reddit post

things that instantly reveal your noobishness

1.complaining about skye ever for any reason (pro tip: she is the worst class in the game)
2."maining" a single character and not a role
3.unironically calling a flank with no movement ability "agile"

the spy is too OP, valve nerf him now :(((

>As a drogoz main she can hit me when I am at max height, and can kill me if I hit the ascend button as I am being shot at

god
i hate seris' new orbs

I want to impregnate Ying while you're not home

>Cat Burglar
>You can jump while airborne a third time and actions no longer cancel Prowl
is this a good idea y/n

>acrobatics 2.0
no thanks

What do you think will happen if out of combat healing got removed from the game

too good against low elos, would be nerfed again/10

[VHS] for days.

So, the game is shit now?

Don't talk nonsense.
I would never allow that to happen. Not to my girl.

Solo only queue when?

Actually it's taken from the forums, even Reddit is not that dumb

>people are banning Damba and Seris in comp
Who started this meme?

I just want to go fast.

>Grover's axe from the overgrown chest came in the Summer Chest i won
WELL FUCK THIS

As an Inara lead, I'll start banning Drogoz and his meme oneshot ultimate whenever I can.

people always would ban damba

>all the burger weapons have custom effects and sounds
that's pretty neat
I'm glad they didn't go full jew on this chest, got everything for 450 crystals

cool

>le based!!!
kill yourself black twitter faggot

based user

Are you ~le mad?

I thought the forums were pretty much a circle-jerk about how Hi-Rez is never wrong. At least they care about waifus.

>2 games as frontline
>2 loses
>one game in each other category
>3 wins

Hmmm

you probably suck at fl my dude

it's not about killin peeps its about living as long as possible and standing on the point more than the enemy fl

post em

I am convinced that Fernando poster is a girl.

I am convinced that Ying poster is also a girl.

I would totally take both Ying and Fernando to bed for some joy time.

^ look at this stupid fucking faggot

We all should hang out and bully yingfag

You have a point, fellow redditor, have my upvote

Frontlines are the most underpowered champions in the game, they deal literally no damage. How can anyone play a champ that can't kill anyone in 3 hits?
Flankers are so overpowered, they can just kill anyone instantly, especially skye. She can just turn invisible, walk behind anyone and kill them instantly, this isn't balanced at all

I swear it's because of those """pros""" always picking 3 frontlines every match that hi-rez refuses to buff them. What the fuck do they know about balance anyway? You can tell they're clueless because they think skye is bad.

Balancing based on platform is the exception, not the rule. Overwatch does it, but Blizzard has a thousand times more money than Hi-Rez. No one else really does it - Rainbow 6 just gets delayed patches from the PC once a patch becomes stable.

I did different branches on Git for a 4 man university assignment, and it gave me a headache. Can't imagine doing it for a 40 man video-game project.

Is LoRez putting japanese maymay in their games?

>The memories are pressing onto my skull
>The year of our lord is two-thousand-and-seventeen, or would be
>There seems to be a stark lack of a certain self-congratulatory, high-toned vampire champion that treats blood as wine, is quite the connoisseur of the art and is fairly considered the greatest sommelier in the realm.
And what do we attain instead? An **ahem** evil, should I even be allowed to utter the word, warlord who has quite the penchánte for arson, mayhaps?
Honestly...

I shall, thence, bring my-very-own-self a demijohn of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti (1990) in order to rap myself in, and ponder over this sort of conundrum.

aren't they taken by their respective husbando/waifu

They cant, chinese market too good. Nanquin was worst than 9/11 desu

stop

>I would totally take both Ying and Fernando to bed for some joy time.
Wow, calm down Sha Lin.

I will literally NEVER stop unless I see a vampire champion in this game. The game itself will most likely die before I will stop.

nvm i MISREAD that shit

>check the details on the summer chest
>missing only lex's voice from the common items
>surely I won't ge-
Forgot this is HiRez

why didn't you just buck up 4750 gold first?

i got like 2 emotes missing but i managed to get ash's freedom cannon from the free chest
lucky me
too bad i have to aim now with that range increase and explosion falloff

Is the game down for anyone else?

>Hotfix released, please relog
What was it?

this, i bought all that i could with gold before opening the chests

Chests are rigged, that's always been the case. And I don't mean that commons have higher drop rate than rares and epics, that's acceptable. I mean you will ALWAYS get certain items first like Buck skins before getting the new stuff.

Because he's the only champion I don't have. Never liked his play style nor did I have 12250g.

>please relog
>game is down
>kicked out of comp match I was about to win

>Had 12 rares and 15 epics left in the champion chest on the PTS
>Open 12 champion chest
>12 rares in a row
>First epic
>Triggerman Buck
And retards actually buy into this scam lmao

Bought 4 champ skin chests, all of them were Buck skins.
Worth it desu senpai

>nerf Buck to the ground
>rig chests to drop Buck skins
What did they mean by this?

remove buck

>still no shock rifle champ

Cruel world.

ok

>summer chests are 50 crystals
>tryhard gives 60
>tryhard ads working fine all the way up to the paladins update releases

>tfw tryhard is not available in your shitty country

vpn

>received full set from summer box
>for my Lv2 Grover
I demand a refund, hirez.

Thanks.

>tfw you get summer cassie on your last summer chest

wew lads it was close

>tfw shitskin brazilians are gonna get 800 crystals for buying the 5 bucks realm pack
why are we still here

They don't.

wut

That's not true.

how dare you lie on the internet

Jesus christ why is everyone doing Viktor's emote in the shooting range

oh
they didn't fix that?

VSO

>standing on point as frontliner
shit strat desu
go kill enemy healer instead

I got the mouse for free from an evga livestream, but it's pretty decent.

>having a waifu
lmao

lol thinking hirez fixes pts bugs

Haven't played yet, what's the consensus? Evie shitters need not reply.

the brazilian translation for the ad for the realm pack said they'd get 800 crystals as a mistake
they said they're gonna look into the situation for people that bought it thinking they'd get 800 crystals