KEK

>overrating azura and olivia because they can dance

(lol

she is the only green cav unit therefore top tier

you cant dispute this

WE

Also add me eliseboys

Faye is Cute! CUTE!

Dancers hurt your offense arena score, but they're the only way of making a defense team even remotely threatening

*green mage cav unit

Who's been naughty?

You have, slut.

Azura a best

ME AND CLARISSE LYING IN A GRAVE
KISSING LIKE WE'RE AT A RAVE

You know what's better than Tharja?
A Raventome Tharja.

>tier 2
>Katarina and Celica

UH OH

Well Infernal was a piece of piss.

Literally "Xander wins" the map.

Guess I'll level her up now.

meant for

xander is like tier 3 or 4 on that list and titania tier 5?

everything on this list is a joke

To be honest, outside of a few gimmicks like dancer+reinhardt, defense dancers aren't very good. They'll throw off new or inattentive players that don't bother to check the potential movement the dancer allows, but more often than not a dancer will just launch a unit into suicide because they can't not take the bait.

Become a mahou shoujo

This is Kris's wife.

>effir tier 1
this isn't february anymore

Every GHB is literally "Xander wins" the map
Even Xander's GHB.

Severa's such a great mom! She treats her child woth love & care, and will always fight to protect them! Army moms are the best!

woAH are you telling me a bladetome user next to a buffbot can kill things? tell me more!

that tharja build though

Only in her cuck dreams.

How the fuck did he even know Alm was Rudolf's son?
Wasn't the whole point of Rudolf's 3D chess to hide Alm from Duma's cult?

I'm still not sure why Lucina/MM are considered so good. They seem just like unremarkable offensive swords with low def and a weak enemy phase. What sets them apart from other falchion-users and other swords in general?

that's not the point.
if she wanted to build Raventome, she should've put TA on her and Nino wouldn't even scratch her.

Micaiah when?

Don't butt in my fucking business you overgrown smurf

He didn't know until much later. His main goal was Celica.

Convince me to promote Xander to 5*

>dreams about being cucked
The best. Female cucks are what harems are made of, I don't know how anyone could hate them.

>Gaius 34/30/37/19/28
>Tiki 35/36/30/32/24
>Frederick 40/32/31/28/18
>Robin 35/31/34/28/29
MEDIOCRE

He kills stuff

Let's go Priscilla!

Heroes gives out some really damn good welfare units compared to other gacha games. I don't like Xander though so I won't 5* him anytime soon.

>he's about to fall for the Xander meme

He's a lolicon.

Offensive and defensive juggernaut that trivializes most GHBs and other difficult encounters. Literally never bad to run on a team, and a cornerstone of the currently fotm cavmeme squad

You know Robin's stats were a dud right?
>Robin (Ylissean Summer): 35/41/37/20/19

Wings of Mercy or Vantage on a Blárblade + Fury Olwen (+Spd/-Def) build?

With Fury & a Fortify buff on her she has 26 Def & 39 Res. Pretty ok defences, and she won't be getting doubled either.

>promoting Xander when you can roll for Eldigan right now

I actually prefer Xander anyway.

Eliwood and Eldigan are better

Why is she so lewd?

He's one of the better options for a token red on Cavalry teams. Sure you can make due with Cain, Eliwood, Luke, or even Stahl, but not everyone has those with optimal IVs.

She legit had more points than Sakura after the first hour. Post more Priscilla

>Berkut mentions in passing that the leader of the Zofian Army has Duma's Brand, not realizing what it means
>By this point, Alm is surrounded by Army so no can kidnap
>Also not as devout as Celicia, so no can trick

I still say the sane plan for him would be to hold Celia hostage and be like "Give me your soul or I take hers" and then when Celicia sees Alm is kill be like "Give me your soul since you have nothing to live for anyway"

I would give her desp and ardent sacrifice.

Which Fire Emblem characters AREN'T cucks?

>Raven gets to fuck this

>Xander meme
Explain

Sigurd

It's partly because GHBs count as both welfare and endgame content, so the reward has to be suitably valuable for paying players as well. F2P's generally just benefit from the fact that IS tries to double-up on content for the sake of sparing dev costs. It's honestly a bit of a joke considering the game's animated with flash composites and generally has fewer media assets than the average 24 minute cartoon episode that airs on cable tv. Their dev costs must be literally nonexistent

>35/41/37/20/19
PRETTY GOOD

Raven is Lucius's bottom

Priscilla pls go

His res is his only downside
And res doesn't even matter on a red unit with how many TinyHandsMen there are running around

Xander is a meme

The Meme is that people meme that Xander is a Meme.

Xander is an incredible unit.

Does Xander need buffs to survive Infernal?

Oh no! The octopus caught Robin.
What should we do.

sure thing fujo

>6.5 multiplier for Clarine

Do I drop flags on this or will this cause another pendulum effect?

Got my ass kicked on whats her name ghb so I 5* mines this morning, he's pretty good.

>Miccy as a GHB
How disappointed/excited would you be?

Blade, Ardent, LaD if you can swing it otherwise Fury, and Desperation

Viciously grab and pull on it. And the octopus too

She's pure, you just have a dirty mind

nigga i thought he was a bookworm?!

Do it now unless you're at your last flags, I'm almost sure this going to swing back after the hour ends.

You're not going to throw Clarisse out now that he's officially low tier, right?

>he
Do not bully her, she already had the sex change

>that face

Yes i will

Most gacha games don't waste that much money running, mostly because they tend to last a year or so.

In any case,the big part of cost comes from paying VAs, long as there is whales the cost gets pretty much recouped every interesting banner.

I can't bully her if I toss her out, so no. If only I had a Katarina to bully as well.

pls don't bully Navarre.

We should let the poor Octopus have fun!

throw out?
Nah, going to give my jeorge his bow? yes

Even if they're considered endgame, even bad players or those without the sufficient units can at least get the 3* versions and enjoy their power when they get the feathers.

Enjoy the show

trip back on, raul

I just checked the in-game news of Clarisse's GHB
Did they actually forgot that Eine is now Riese or something?

Now don't blame me if I'm gonna be wrong, but chances are after the hour, it won't be enough to give Clarine the advantage, and Priscilla will slowly widen the gap afterwards and repeat. Unlikely, in my opinion, that Priscilla will get any more multipliers this round.

Nino!

I read this in Felicia's "WE'VE GOT TROUBLE"-voice. It was great.

*teleports behind you*

Don't worry, she'll be put to a good cause.
Say hello to Virion, the new king of debuffers!

Weapon: Clarisse's Bow+
Supprot: Reciprocal Aid
Special: Noontime/Sol/Aether
A: HP+5, HP&Def+
B: Renewal, Seal Atk, Seal Spd, Seal Atk/Spd
C: Panic Ploy
S: HP +3

6.5 is a huge multiplier, the problem is there's not going to be enough of a push for a backlash if everyone possible on her side fails to spend 400 flags.

Just give him a Brave Bow to make him Klein Mini.

I hope FEH exists for a little longer than that. I'm actually having a lot of fun with it.

so in echoes is it as crippling as other games to promote asap or should you just promote as you can?

>Titania
Alright I keep seeing people say she is good, how does she work? I have a +spd -def 4* one and I dropped her because she kept underperforming. Convince me to 5* her and merge her with the other shit IVs Titania I have. Is she like Cecilia in the sense that she's good but you have to inherit a fuckton of skills on her?

What's the point of LaD on a Blárblade build? I understad LaD for quadmemes, since the tome only has 9 Mt and you lose 5 speed, but not for a bladetome.

Blárblade with Fury gives you 42 Atk and 40 speed. With a Hone buff and 1 Goad the speed goes to 50. The 2 extra damage from LaD over Fury seems irrelevant since you're using a bladetome that'll reach ~70 damage, and the 2 extra speed (the difference between 46-50 or 48-52) doesn't seem worth it anyway. You'd want to get that at the cost of 8 Def and 8 Res compared to Fury?

Ardent Sacrifice + Desperation seems solid, althought losing a movement assist seems costly.

She only shines when she has Distant Counter.