Who's here would buy?

Who's here would buy?

Maybe if I had somebody to drive it for me.

comfy?

The old one looked nicer, this is very american and americans are shit

lol get the fuck out here with them cheap seats

Kadokawa is making cars now?

Swine, that is Irish wool

That is a fine wool you stupid arabnigger.

It is silent and breaths far better than leather. Doesn’t get hot as fuck either.

>buy
Fuck off

i always wondered why cars dont come with textile seats, i hate the grain pattern in this car though

its garbage

Because burgers are either fucking retards that think that giant trucks are status symbols, or niggers who think that caddiacs are luxurious.

Japanese have refined taste whe it co,ea to luxury products. Take a look at their top watches. It’s all in th fine finish and details. Not in being gaudy or recognizable by poors

Not even in same class of car Mohammed.

You're a piece of gum from under my shoe

yes the Century is a sad excuse for a luxury auto

lol sure thing weeb

These dont even look like good seats, probably because that style is what all the low end cars are using in an attempt to emulate the "high end"
should go back to when luxury cars had super plush seats

would absolutely buy

is this a Toyota vs Maybach comparison thread?
Um.
That seems off.

I was gonna say "no" back when I thought it was a Chrysler.

Those seats look super comfortable. The different colors and materials for the different parts of the interior and trim and stuff feel like they clash too much for me though.

>The different colors and materials for the different parts of the interior and trim and stuff feel like they clash too much for me though.
Do you hate the Japanese for some reason brah?
That cloth and shit is their heritage.
Better check yours, brah.
You're on Veeky Forums now.
We don't do hate and shit.

>90s outta 10.

i'd take this over leather any day

Fuck off with your tasteless nouveau riche faggotry

front grill is ALL kinds of WRONG. would not buy just because of that

V8, no.

I get the appeal of it. Familiarity is probably desirable to corporate boss sorts. Just get in the same fucking car you've been in for the past 30 years and do business. You know the ins and outs without having to deal with a bunch of new gadgets, half of which are useless shit, or divert your attention needlessly.

desu, the century isn't even a thing outside japan.

you will never see demuro review one because one will never leave japan's shores, they are for the nip royal family and politicians only,

Just import one. It's a free country

would definitely try and convince my parents to get it for themselves.

It looks like kinda out of my league price wise

if i had money idbuy w140 s600 in mint instead

Yakuza-licious

Worthless with out a black leather gloved wearing mad man to assert his dominance over lesser cars on the freeway as he chauffers me from boss meeting to mistress to home.

Is it possible to import one newer than 1992 to America

potentially one of the most intimidating-looking cars if given moderate tints

honestly, that tail end is sex

those taillights are so good

Absolutely not. It looks like a poor Chinese copy of a Rolls Royce. The interior looks like absolute garbage despite being made from "fine wool". Can't find any pricing info, only that it's probably going to be impossible to get one anyway. What's the point.

I would, but only if it came with a chauffeur

>What's the point.
being an actual luxury car. Something that you dont just buy, you earn, because you are japanese and respect the socioeconomic structure. You are the head of your company and have been successful all your carreer. And thus, now that you are looking for a new car in your later years, you settle on the ultimate luxury car. This is your last car. the next thing you buy after this car is a nice fancy burial plot.

if there's a corporate fleet of cars, the CEO gets the century. Anyone else below him gets the lexus.

>being an actual luxury car
I suppose that's somewhat subjective. Again, not knowing the price point it's difficult to judge the "luxury" of this car, but I would probably not buy this over something like a medium-tier E-class, A8 or 7-series going off features and materials.

I'm not sure if your "this car has to be earned"-claim means that you have to earn enough money to be able to buy it or if you need to be an old Japanese man who has run his 400-year-old family business all his adult life. In the first case, see above, in the latter case the thread/question is completely moot.

For the record I'm not Japanese, I couldn't care less about their socioeconomic structure and when asked whether I would buy this Toyota with an average interior at best the answer is, again, no.

I would rather a second gen, with that glorious 5.0 V12

You can export them from japan. there are a few in australia and I'm sure there are a few in the USA.
and they're not for politicians and the royal family only, they're for extremely successful businessmen to buy and be chauffeured around in as well.

>The official state car currently used by the Emperor of Japan and the Empress of Japan is a specially prepared Toyota Century Royal, a one-off $500,000 custom car. Custom built by Toyota, it is 20 feet (6.1 m) long and 6.5 feet (2.0 m) wide, with extra amenities such as bulletproofing and a granite entryway.

If it's good enough for the Emperor of Japan, what makes you think someone like you, a literal who, should have an opinion that matters at all?

>I would probably not buy this over something like a medium-tier E-class, A8 or 7-series going off features and materials.

you dumb ass. This car isn't even in the same class as those cars. You don't "consider" buying this car.

You buy it and get driven in it. Now fuck off

damn Toyota fleeced him hard

Your argument makes no sense at all. The question was "Would you buy it", I said "No", you say "You can't choose whether to buy it or not!"

You fuck off.

>Who's here would buy?
fuck off china
cao ni ma

OP is a dumb underage kid and you fell for the bait.

"hurrrrrr would you buy this luxury car that you are supposed to get driven in even though you can't afford it and it doesn't apply to your lifestyle"

god damn I hate Veeky Forums

Nobody here can afford one

Me if I wasn't already set on turbocharging an LS400 and drifting a VIP barge

Looks like a North Korean knockoff of the Arnage.

If I would have the money, 100%. I really like this refreshed look. Looks really good but it's not flashy and has kept the original styling.

Can you still put your feet through the passenger seat when you sit in the back? i always thought that was the coolest shit ever.

who would spend that kind of money on a fucking toyota?

>no V12

Fucking DROPPED

Brandcuck lmao

Would you buy it if it was a Lexus?

/thread
And sage this faggot thread

why did you think that's better?

I didn't. Would you buy it if it was a Mercedes? Same guys that that build the Dacia Logan? Or by Bentley? Literally by the same people who build the Skoda Fabia. The brand doesn't actually matter at all.

this

literally the worst trip on here right now

Jesus is that secretly the Avalon? It looks enormous.

All Toyota sedans look the same. They're built with gooks in mind, and gooks love the Camry.

looks like a bentley

tip: no one cares about your toyotas

gaudy as fuck

>luxury suede

90s as fuck. would

this will piss people off itt but it will make my point.

Its just like your average Toyota designer from the 90's had to make a car for the 21st century

This cant be a production car.

>Alienware_designs_an_interior.jpg

Ha, no

But the production one is still better than that Toyota.

Its a bit shiny but I could drive it.

Check this out though

>Not in being gaudy
>Picks an ugly fucking special edition GS
Step it up

reading my brain, pls stop

that's very fine wool. you fucking plebeian

The audi depreciates faster than gallon of raw milk in the sun. Their quality and reliability "Varies Widely".

The Toyota Century is comfy and more reliable than the sun rising in the east.

only arabs like maybachs

Japanese Executives. Serious.

and its Exclusive to Japan anyway so you must feel dumb as fuck.

>That Chode shifter

People that buy these don't drive them.
They pay someone else to drive them.