pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

strawpoll.me/13218225

Storyfags imgur: imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4227/?
imgur.com/a/JRiNI
patreon.com/posts/time-for-status-12036564
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24914/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cait

Is best as always

IT BEGINS! Also, I forgot how much the minigun sucks balls in 4. send help!

I've never seen anyone this happy at a BBQ to be cooking a live (or used to be) squirrel, let alone anything else
Get a Wounding or Explosive Minigun, infinitely better. Furious is fine as well.

cait is a beautiful girl

this mod should make it more powerful

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4227/?

shit forgot the link

>user here and I've got a question for you!
>Do you like reading mediocre fan fiction?
>Or perusing non canon tales set in a fictional video game?
>Maybe even watching an author spill his spaghetti when fleshing out a plot?

>If you answered yes to any of these questions then boy do I have a present for you.
>Introducing again a tale of autism made entirely out of boredom and sleep deprivation.
>Featuring 25 new terminal entries detailing a convoluted backstory
>With inconsistencies out the ass
>And filled with all of your favorite cliches
>I present "How it Ended"
>Enjoy! or don't it's up to you really

imgur.com/a/JRiNI

post and r8 your cute characters

>First minutemen quest
>Settlement is being bothered by raiders
>'Okay that sound rough, how can I help?'
>Please kill an entire raider gang based out of turret defended factory, that is also surrounded by ghouls
This is the FIRST FUCKING MINUTEMEN JOB.
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Why couldn't it have just been an introduction to settlement defense, where the settlement gets attacked again but this time you're around to defend them?
Fucking Bethesda.

I cannot seem to rent a room in the Dugout.
I do the dialogue, but no caps are paid, and I cannot sleep in the bed.
Any fix?

How do you "justify" playing as an evil character? Like, what motivation does he have, why is he doing what he's doing? I'm not necessarily talking about completely, 100% pure evil, but a character that generally has a negative karma and does some really shitty stuff once in a while.

this is her doing faces

user, I...

damn i should install enb but it's going to fuck up my framerates

Trust me, this one really kills my fps. Right now I have to lock it at 30 and even then I had to still lower the graphics a bit.

Lawful Evil, I'm doing terrible things but they are justified because of the goal.

Post and rate butts instead

Is this what you're looking for?

I think your shirt is on backwards

Worst thing about it is they didn't even skin the squirrel first.

OP I was gonna rant at you for starting a new thread 70 posts early but that's a good OP picture.

but I can't see the cool design if I wear it right. Also, time for some light shows my man.

Yea I really like the picture too. I think the reason the squirrel isn't skinned and why everyone is smiling creepily is to give off that creepy 50's americana feel. Also I started the thread because we reached image limit. Didn't realize I wasn't supposed to.

Is /fog/ kill?

Yeah disregard that, I noticed the image limit hit when I was finishing up reading that thread after I posted my pic.

ded

The more I play of Survival mode, the worse it gets.
At this point, I think the annoyances outweigh the 'immershun' it offers, so I'm thinking of dropping it.

Anyone else feel the same?

it's finally time for some fun.

patreon.com/posts/time-for-status-12036564

Nope.
I like it.
It's massively boring to me to just kill everything in one shot, not die from direct fire, or anything, or just be almost unstoppable.
I like struggling. It's rewarding surviving a group of three lowly raiders and taking the little ammo they have and not be crippled by their automatic fire and continue my trek.
I love it. Better than vanilla by miles.

Put it like this though.
I just fought a dog, he bit me (did half my health because he was an alpha), and I got an infection that does periodic damage.
I don't have a method of curing this infection currently.
Every 30 secs my character yelps (loudly), and if I'm in dialogue my character skips their line.

It sounds small, but it's just the most recent example of why survival is just more annoying that it's worth, the small issues just keep building up until I just get flat out annoyed while playing.

>be Minutemen General
>your soldiers boss YOU around

Okay?
It's your experience. I like it.
It makes me have to plan and be aware of it all. If something like that happens to me, I know it was my fault for not being careful.
It's subjective.

So from what I understand

>Bethesda comes up with small scale idea (think Contraptions)
>They hire out mod author to make said idea
>it is then sold for real money

Honestly if that's how it works, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Yea it's pretty greedy of Bethesda but they are a company that have to turn a profit.

Is Horizon stable enough to be fun?

It's a mod that tries too much and edits a lot of things. You could probably play for awhile but down the line there'll probably be issues.

That's a shame considering it's not the kind of mod you can just turn off. Oh well.

>most of the creatures in 4 are just called "rad-*animal*"

Yea, it definitely does look like a cool mod. It'd be possible to just use that mod and be able to have it work fine but I'm sure most people use quite a lot of different mods.

Reminder that a loaf of bread can be a sandwich.

Trainwiz acts like it's all about the partnership between BGS and modders, which is what would calm a lot of people down. But if Enai's speaking the truth, then it's more like BGS is just looking for even cheaper labor, which is not going to help things at all.

And anyone who tries to make a mod too similar gets a nice C&D order because they now offer that for a price and we can't have the modding community cutting into profits :^)

Well when you put it that way, it does make things seem fucked. Do you think people will get pissed like with the paid steam mods. Something tells me console players will eat this shit up.

>FUCKING OBSIDISHITS HATING ON BASED BETHESDA

>Not getting your hands on the Creation Club now
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24914/?

Being a former console player they will eat this shit up, partly because they don't bother being actually informed on what the fuck is going on and partly because they are already used to that shit with fucking CoD DLC and micro transactions being added with no fucking outrage.

It really depends on what kinds of mods BGS tries to sell. If they would never otherwise exist, then the CC will probably be successful. If it's literally nothing but over-priced house mods and piddly shit that would otherwise be free, then expect plenty of shit-flinging.

FUCK OFF MOSS

Except the CoD crowd isn't used to free mods, whereas the BGS crowd is, even on console.

Hey thanks a lot. He's actually the default model in the ghoul race selection for a mod I downloaded a few weeks back.

Being immune to radiation and having ferals not attack you can be a + sometimes.

Also, Trainwiz says the exact opposite, that "modders submit their own proposals". Not a good look for someone like him to be bullshitting everybody on their behalf.

No. Modders come up with the proposal, but Bethesda has to approve it.

So what's with Enai claiming the opposite?

I've no idea how his brain works. If he's in, I haven't seen him around (though he has been asking me questions). But even the FAQ states that the modders themselves propose the content.

>Bethesda shoehorns "Vault 87" super mutants into Fo3
Okay.
>Bethesda shoehorns "Institute super mutants" into Fo4
Why the fuck would the Institute make super mutants and why would they be just as shitty as Vault 87 super mutants?

Also why do they look like ogres?

Is that the Fallout Character Overhaul?

Big MT>institute

Ah, the page loads now. He's half right.
He's saying that Bethesda is looking for specific kinds of content, which is true. He says there's no creative freedom, which is false, but there's still guidelines and reviews, like I said.

Big MT is a complete joke as they're all insane. Except based Dr. 8 of course.

True but since people have been getting shafted on the reg over DLC for years, micro transactions being added to games like ME:3, ME:A and Overwatch with not even a little back lash the future looks grim. To them this will just be a thing that's happening, even the BGS crowd will go with it because they'll throw them some bone like "doesn't disable achievements". Also since the console crowd hasn't had mods for very long it'll go over smoother to do it now and slap a guarantee to work on it since most have no fucking clue what's going on.

You got it, smoothie.

If this is for New Vegas, how the fuck do I fix the double iris problem. Nothing online helped me. Did you ever have this problem?

>playing shitout 4
>ghouls are doing damage over time or poison damage or some shit
>can't figure out what mod is doing this since I shouldn't even have a mod doing this
what the fuck
send help

>they are a company that have to turn a profit.
They already do. Fo4 sold like crazy, and the 5.5yr-old TES5 continues to as well. This is just them being greedy as hell trying to push that profit as far as it possibly goes.

My evil consists of murdering alot of the settlements off.... tenpine bluff is wasted.

and enslaving raider girls and making them serve my naked with things like tilling the farms and ....that's about it tilling the farms naked.

occasionally I take one with me as a packmule and her outfit is backpack and a thong.

good times.

i'd go further but fo3 was the last fallout with good slaver/evil mods.

and I have nuka world but that's babbys first evil in regards to what the raiders are suppsoed to be about.

4 is too casual dont offend them friendly. It went too safe with things. Pity cuz these games could easily be better but nah take out the evil so the casuals and mainsteam plebs dont get upset at "bad" things

Never happened to me before.

>If it's literally nothing but over-priced house mods and piddly shit that would otherwise be free
Since Elianora's apparently getting in on it, then count on that being true.

rivergodstage2 power armor when?

uh.... she has pants on.

quit wasting our time with your meth whore radier that acts like a church prude. she's either raider methhead or she's a church cunt. stop trying to middle ground cuz you're a virgin in life

Uhh, what?

Dunno man, they're offer cool shit for support. Pretty much anything goes if they like the proposal.

...are they seriously selling survival mode for Skyrim? what the fuck. I've already seen survival mods for Skyrim, what's going to happen to them?

Yeah that's one thing I loved about the race mod I had in fo3. Oh im a ghoul and ghouls ignore me. Had to patch out that super mutents ignored me tho it had some fun before I did.

walk thru dc and muties just ignore me while trashing everyone else. Made looting some places there ez-pz

>I've already seen survival mods for Skyrim, what's going to happen to them?
Probably more C&D orders from Bethesda's army of lawyers than you could shake a chilling effect at.

What kinds of things does BGS help with? Also do the modders get paid per download or is it a flate fee?

>I've already seen survival mods for Skyrim, what's going to happen to them?

Chesko is probably in the creation club, and he made all the survival mods for Skyrim.

That's just a mockup, though I imagine the actual offerings will be equally as cash-grabby.

>just a mockup
I wouldn't be so sure.

>What kinds of things does BGS help with?
Anything. QA and hotline support always, resources and assets if it's more complicated, sometimes they add their own features.

>Also do the modders get paid per download or is it a flate fee?
Standard flat fee rate, like any actual contractor. Royalty based contract work in AAA or even mid-tier development never happens, it's used for when you can't actually pay the contractor.

Pretty sure Train already mentioned that it's just a flat fee.

your meth head bitch needs to take her pants off and stop walking around dressed like some church prude.

she's a meth head that hangs with handcock.... she wouldnt wear pants for butt shots.

god damn get a clue

What if the next game used full body awareness. Like in the Riddick games where there weren't first person and third person animations. Would this make modding harder or easier?

What are yo talking about?

I'm OP Why'd you reply to me here?

I don't even play the games anymore I just enjoy antagonizing posters with wrong opinions.

How do I get a Cait gf?

You quicksave before her speech check.

Go to any area with druggies, look for an Irish looking one, congrats you have STDs but at least your waifu is real :D

It worked! I shouldn't have been surprised. The technicians said readings are normal across the board. Synth production was ready for full scale output if needed and could be customized almost without limit at my discretion. Even better, the work was done so the real fun could begin.

>have spark of an idea for a mod
>turns into a giant fucking new world/DLC mod idea
>haven't modded since F3
>most I did was make a town with a few interiors that for some reason merged with the area outside of Megaton even though it was supposed to be in its own worldspace
>this mod would probably require a team and more from me than being 'the idea guy'

Whats a good place to start folks? Already got Creation Kit installed, lining up a few youtube tutorials.

How do you think the rest of the Commonwealth feel about your activities?
Do they know?
Or is your facility well guarded?

user you're literally fucking destroying the future of the Commonwealth by creating such horrible abominations.

Synths are abominations need to be destroyed.

Start small don't try creating Enderal part 2: the glowing cunt edition
Try just changing a voice line. Try adding a custom npc. Things like that where the experience gained will be useful in your big idea.
Also, don't fucking get discouraged because it's going to take some time to (re)learn shit.

If I had the will to live and know-how, I would love to help.
I have neither, so I can offer nothing other than good fortune.

The rest of the Commonwealth has no idea what goes on here and they would be furious and appalled if they did. The facility is extremely remote and as far as the mainlanders know still infested with Mirelurks. Any oportuning scavenger or explorer will meet a swift end at the hands of our allocated courser.

whoops no idea why I replied to you.. I must have accidently clicked it in my lack of methhead ass rage haha

>windows
YOU FUCKED UP IM ON MY WAY

Right. My first F3 mod was a simple weight change for fission batteries that became a personal weight change mod (I changed a few weights based on item size for the misc/junk items to be less ridiculous) and then I added an NPC vendor that would sell teddy bears and only teddy bears outside of Little Lamplight before I tried making the actual mod I wanted to make (It was a venture into Pennsylvania towards Hershey, but I never got anything done aside from the first town and a few NPCs) but lost all of it when my PC died and gave up. This will be the first time I've modded a Bethesda game since.

it's appreciated. Honestly if you guys don't mind I'd like some critiques toward the idea as it is now, maybe a few suggestions on what to do with it later down the line.

how fucking tall are you?

On another note, I fast traveled to the Institute and the first thing I saw was fucking Professor Goodfeels had killed the Institute Requisition Officer.

Needs a more... Rough look...
Like it though.

No problem.
Again, I would love to help, and can learn actually, but I just cannot.
And whatcha thinking about making?