What is y/o/ur ideal girlfriend/wife?

What is y/o/ur ideal girlfriend/wife?

Would you be offended if she legit knew more about cars than you?

>Would you be offended if she legit knew more about cars than you?

the absolute state of insecure fags

Women are not able to have a genuine interest in mechanical objects nor do they have hobbies without ulterior motives. The ideal Veeky Forums wife is a man or live-in-lesbian.

dat filename
top kek

She will probably know about girl cars like Audi VWs and Porches.

I dated this black girl who was obsessed with Alfa Romeos, she could tell me every model make and spec but can't work on cars for shit.

Ideal girlfriend?
>Laughs at my jokes
>Happy go lucky
>Just smart enough not to leave me for someone else
>Enjoys scenic car rides and going fast
>Enjoys trail rides slow n steady

Found a qt I like, been talking to her
>Meet qt, start chatting her up
>Eventually went to her cousins household, a place I use to reside
>Got some of my old things out of the rafters
>Asked her if she likes to do things in the spur of the moment
>She said yes, asked her if she wanted to hangout
>Maybe later, she said
>Continued to laugh at my jokes and talk to me

A simple no would've been preferable. Took it as a no anyways, but I think she may have been interested.

>What is y/o/ur ideal girlfriend/wife?

Short stack slimthicc with pixie cut hair dyed a dark, cool color, maybe some tattoos, doesn't mind me smoking, not addicted to social media/yuppie lifestyle

Nah, it's not a hard feat to accomplish. I know some autismo facts about older cars but I couldn't give a fuck about anything made in the last 5 years, anything related to off-roading and diesels, etc.

Need girl that also liked cars. And no, I would be happy to have a gf that knew more about cars than me.

This is he dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. There are a lot of girls that are interested in cars. I know a girl that built her own comp orange Terminator Cobra, who is into 70’s/80’s rock and metal, and actually likes fucking anime. She even has a Dragonball shift knob in her Cobra. And she’s smoking hot.

are we posting potential GFs? or dream dates.. theres a HUGE difference.

That girl definitely knows more about nutrition and working out than I do...

what is photoshop... what is kept bimbo. pick one.

sounds like a stereotypical cliche tryhard

That would be a legit turn on but on the other hand also a bit worrying because the few who actually do most likely have some hidden problems. Otherwise it is hard to explain why they're so far off from the norm.

*nerd girl

Me or the girl with the Cobra?

latter

Why? Because she built a Whipple Cobra into a track car and happens to like rock/metal and anime? Hmm. Sounds like you’re just salty towards the world, br/o/.

"heyyyyy i like dadrock and superhero animay and muscle cars and i like to get my nails did on a friday afternoon lmao xDDD see you fellas at the dragstrip ;)"

fucking roasties

I already found mine.

We met at a car show, the only two not-boomers there. Ended up talking because we both liked the same vehicles. I had a 1972 Firebird and she had a 1968 Nova at the time.

I'm better at welding and body work and she's more into mechanics so our talents compliment each other.

We're set to get married next spring.

If real

You are the luckiest bastard alive

All I want is a grill who doesn't care for social media, likes riding MTB with me and can appreciate cars

clearly a lie as happiness doesn't exist

and i'm guessing both she and you think she's special because of a few instagram pictures? lmao get fucking lost.

> she and you
Special? Well there aren’t a lot of girls that are into all of those things. But, she’s a pretty cool girl. And the pics are just to show that she is into these things. So, why so salty about there being girls who are into the same shit as we are, user?

are you all there op what kind of stupid ass question is that for a car discussion board

someone who is kind joyful and quick witted

no

no that would be amazing and helpful.
op you are a fagit

>This is he dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. There are a lot of girls that are interested in cars. I know a girl that built her own comp orange Terminator Cobra, who is into 70’s/80’s rock and metal, and actually likes fucking anime. She even has a Dragonball shift knob in her Cobra. And she’s smoking hot.

So she's a dude. There are guys with feminine penises too, user.

Yep. You’re definitely that autistic kind of salty against the entire world, user.

Perfect Girlfriend should be
>blonde
>green eyed
>around 3-4 inches shorter than me, so 4'11-12(not a manlet btw)
>fair skin
>not fat, not skinny

I also prefer her to have different hobbies than me so we can have our own interests but we should still have common interests so there is at least some common ground. As far as if she knew more about cars, I would be annoyed, for sure. This would motivate me to learn more. It would be a friendly competition, I guess.

Ideal grills

>3-4" shorter than me
>She has a max height of 5'
You're damn near a fucking dwarf. How the hell do you figure you're not a manlet?

So you're around 5'4 ? That's a turbo manlet

>not a manlet btw
>is 5'4"
user...

kek'd

fucking kek

defs a manlet.

my ideal girlfriend wouldn't fit in most cars

Date traps maybe?

>manlet

What is hard work and dedication

that should have definitely had the hashtag #advert in it.

>that product placement
>that poking her arse out

would definitely make her get std tested before i fucked her. would bang, would not date.