> Motorrad Ergonomie-Simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

>Webms mit Klingen:
>Vorherige aus /DBT/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_6AQA4uzD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for chopper

I unintentionally started a nazi meme by posting a German WWII styled helmet.

Third for shaft magic.

I wanna car but I also wanna biek

First for Preußen

youtu.be/f_6AQA4uzD0

Alright third time's the charm. Should I get me a Honda Grom or Suzuki GSX-R 750? It's for dicking around and daily use. Not a beginner btw.

inb4
>Suzuki
>enjoy your snapped frames.. etc..

How are these in the slightest comparable?
Oranges and apples. Pretty sure the Grom is a meme though. Can't imagine it doesn't get old real quick to ride around on a clown mobile.

Big difference, why not get the step up from a grom and get a Suzuki GW250? Thing does 75-80 on the highway "comfortably" and up to 90 when needed, meaning you can take it for short distances on the freeway.

I wouldn't go on the interstate with it just because the thing revs too high for comfort for most people past 75mph, but for the city and commuting it's perfect.

The grom would be so much better with a peppy 2 smoke.

Get a 90s Corolla Hatch, cheap as fuck, lot's of original parts so you can bring your "tastefully modded" car back to stock. And it will run for sure.

Grom is an inner city scoot
GSX-R 750 is a toogay/track machine

literally why are those your only options?

Nah, juggling between a celica gt-4, rx7-FC and E36
But as much as I like driving i realize it would be cheaper to have eleventeen bikes

Everything would be better with 2 smoke

fuck off that's gross

Replace tires when down to wear bar or when there is no tread remaining?

It's always fun to ride fast on something slow.

No. I have another bike that can do that.

Is making fun of Suzukifags/fans a meme now?

It's either I step the ccs down just for kicks or upgrade to a meme sportbike.
I'm not getting a another Yamaha, Honda or a Kawasaki bike. and no I'm not gonna sell my current bike. I need it for muh occasional touring.

>>Honda
> Sportbikes are too expensive here.
>>Another Yamaha
>No. Most Common Yamabikes here are R6,R1,FZR8 and now the MT series.
>>Kawasaki
>Too rare here.
>>Other Brands.
>Dealers are non-existent here, well except for HD of course.

when it's at the threads

>Most Common Yamabikes here are R6,R1,FZR8 and now the MT series.
so?

What's gross?

I wanna get a bike from a different brand.

Get a shivvy
>SV, but better
>Same price as MT
>Bulletproof engine™
>Greater handling
Just get one made after 2008 and check it doesn't have the german sensors

What brand it this?

buying a shitbox for fun

But only the best of the best, user:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's not the engine that's the problem with an Aprilia. Pretty sure they just get a Rotrax of the shelves. It's all that shit surrounding it.

Also compare the 2018 model with the one from 2007 and tell me they are not the laziest cunts out there.

I buy a shitbox to commute.
Too bad my shitbox' PO was a boiracer, so I have to return some things back to stock.

Only the Tuono or RSV4 non factory have the A on it

Dude. Those are rare here.

whoops was going to say non-existant. So, no euro bikes please.

11 YEARS

lots of things look changed, they just kept the same style. and it has a new engine this year

All they did is make the engine and emission bullshit bigger, while claiming the same figures
You don't fix what's now broken, and the r6 has been the same for what, 20 years?

And the KLR650 has been unchanged since 1987, so roughly 47 years now. Yet /dbt/ still whines about it.

>1987, so roughly 47 years
user what

How much difference would carbon fibre wheels make to the handling and acceleration/deceleration of a bike?

i've heard they're not but not near enough to justify the cost

> Italy
> 90s corolla hatch

Why do you guys like the Grom so much?

It's just 1 guy who likes drinking soda too.

There was a guy at the building i work at just now and he had a nice F6, had stickers from stelvio, something in austria and something in Switzerland. I'll post pics in about 5 hours when I get home, or in 3 threads worth of time

reddit loves the grom

motocompo is /our bike/

Practical little bike...
But I like old eastern euroropean 2-smokes more...

great bike for dicking around. Gonna get the Grom as my next bike.

Where the fuck do you live you can't get every bike you want? 15 min car I can see a SS1000rr, 30 min a ZX10RR etc. Italy

>20C yesterday and today
>bike idling a couple of hundred rpms too high
Almost a perfect few days

>He fell for the carbs meme

This guy knows.

wow the novelty of that bridge would wear off real quick if you actually had to use it often

nigga you have a literal fucking cult of motorcycles all we have is sons of bankruptcy

>mfw bike is old
>mfw fuel injection wasn´t a thing back then
>mfw neither electronic ignition

Its actually FI

I live in a big city now but where I used to live in northern Canada the closest motorcycle dealer was a Harley Davidson shop ~7 hour drive away.

/scum/ riding is best riding

I bet little kids find it fun to cross.

No. The more these idiots keep riding dangerously, the sooner motorcycles will be banned or heavily regulated.

Sure, you think it's fun to ride at 100mph through a school zone and wheelie across traffic in to a ditch, but it takes just 1 politician to see you do it near them as they drive their kid to school and then you'll start to see people shit on the thing you love.

Stop being a cunt and ride normally and safely. There's a reason people build racetracks, so why don't you go there?

hurr durr take it to the track

>miles and miles of empty track to ride on
>no traffic
>no traffic lights

>nah i'll drive dangerously through ever-increasing levels of traffic
>tfw to smart to go to the racetrack to race

I'm going to start an underground 125 racing league. The format will be simple, a course will be selected, and a time frame stated. You have until the timer ends to submit your fastest run with video evidence.

Access to the service will be invite only and all communications encrypted and take a star topology, that is to say users will not know about or be able to communicate with other users. Basicaly it will work like a terrorist cell.

The benefit of this system is it is almost impossible to police or prevent. There will be no groups of faggots causing trouble and getting the police called, you basically can't speed on a 125 and even if an individual is stopped they can't blab even if they wanted to.

>underground
You mean like in the sewers?

What if I don't have a track near me? I don't ride fast through school zones or intersections, but I do on freeways and toegays

more nfsu than subterranean but that would be sick

>What if I don't have a track near me?
I don't know, mabye you could google ways of getting to a racetrack, like riding your bike there or something.

>25 hours away
no thanks

you must live in a third world shit hole, squid away.

>biker behind me for about 20 seconds
>suddenly aggressively revs and points at my car

what the fuck man

nah it's one of the top 10 countries for livability

Can 150 enter also plz

there are only 3 first world countries, you live in a third world shit hole

How come Kawasaki is the only one to make a proper remake of a "classic" bike?
Hopefully it rides good aswell.

What's wrong with the XSR900?

i dont know

>suddenly aggressively revs and points at my car
He's probably wondering why you're driving instead of letting him own the road. Careful he doesn't headbutt you with a helmet on because he's a tough guy.

And all three arnt even in the top 5

I'm kind of curious which 3 you think are in there

Niggeria, Niger and Niggerland

irrelevant Anglo;
New Zealand , Scotland and Canada.

All the benefits and wealth of their relevant neighbors without the downsides.

Iran, Iraq, ireland

If you have enough of free time and $$$ to do track days then go for GSX-R750 or GSX-R600.

If not then don't bother. Super-sports/super-bikes are not that fun unless you are speeding all the time and riding like an asshole.

>How much difference would carbon fibre wheels make to the handling and acceleration/deceleration of a bike?
If your lap-times are consistent and within 0.1s 0.2s at worst then you'll get noticable improvement. Otherwise don't bother.

>Scotland

are you trying to argue Scotland is relevant?

Just don't like its look.
Also fully digital cluster which seems too small. I haven't seen it in real life however, so I might be wrong.

Quick test
Why do you want a "classic" bike, again?

god i fucking hating digital tachometers

>road at your doorstep
>go whenever you please

>track not at your doorstep
>have to book a session for $$$ weeks ahead

I'd rather go play in the traffic. Now take your cruiser and fuck off dad. You knackered old git.

Usually styling. Luddites just stick to buying and refurbishing old bikes.

Riding like an asshole is the best user

>what is griso

44 teeth made a video on this, it's roughly 1s per lap

loud music
I wear in ear headphones and listen to loud music while riding, I only hear wind and motorcycle noise above 180kmh
how about looks? I ride an angry ant and I think that looks good, the "only hipsters, boomers and tryhards want this style" meme is shit
where did you find that? I can't seem to find anything on the official kawasaki sites
what year is that model? or was it just announced?

So you're a poser

there is no need to be upset

Announced yesterday, it's up on the European sites atleast.

don't throw away your hearing, man
and if you say it's already bad, you're going to make it even worse

My point is if your lap times aren't consistent enough you shouldn't bother spending big $$$ and getting CF wheels.

Also it depends of what kind of rims are you running. Like having something heavy from early 90's vs having lightweight magnesium.

1s off sounds insane. Either there was something wrong with suspension set up / tire pressure or there was some other change (like changing tire compound).

Because I dont like many of the angry wasp meme bikes. I don't see the fault in making a bike thats half capable and doesent have "that" look.

ah
looks really fucking good desu
but I'd bet real money on it that other companies that don't have a bike like that in their line up yet will announce one just like it very soon to compete

yeah I know, and I'd be happy to find a better solution
I want to listen to music on my long rides, because they are really long and not so exciting, like 5h or more on the Autobahn
I wish there was a way to cancel out noise and listen to music at a lower volume, but this doesn't exist apparently