/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal
youtube.com/watch?v=wHrWMM83aZs

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AEHxwuxkOhvQtpu2EQkhtung3erm4S_WSVUZlDDMPgKMSr0eyyyO8GgaoZSQ8GmBsdiEi1Y2AAEnX7Y_K5crKjfOVzR6-HEYYRlh5N0yUgF6JiMjGA7E3D3fAe-kbXFYyLifd8rDfj0Fz7SW-QXnRtAx8uVX28qOjnPTMaBvtFDtWCvok40WqZR5pCLyssFykck-lu6Yavta&th=,zj9XPx6wBxrh84roziq2HTTiJXXDdFbwAAAAV6AAAAB2awN4QvLKKLIuJxdPCNVbakl4SoXAeO4jt6-Q0JNboDSkdNSVUpRPDiP_t9xWeBK-xCJ6FQKCs4I2u1Ub1e7aOE5pa7-rxWI_uajw6-4Yzei1t0lCDwI--D-j3Gw32H8d6ylu7F0APRU2rli-EaxCX2bA8LhdowcWgQjVyhiK9bOtKOmtzQWVrJqSG09ARwj8nSqDhnzTbxQRYGzOyOOWpen4jSzGkkKUiqHjxlITWUG2HVdskXAWq2oJlEtiUY8JXyrZkO5F433SrvxwDH7M7zda8gJHNuze0sf5iV3VSh1ecynremIiWn5t06X7YF4a3up2guvNJwAap9GeAjvANiIAsBKi8kvryTSF4xbh-xsvsgA7fz13DaTdQKh1tdWJsQktw5OMmkihLEE9YxRQVAowweAF6H6lH9ZYejszGGrAZ9HgWUP5no_A6xCQlpHVJyf7zEUV2eZfaZvrWPFt7vRhx10UOp1Ev5Fx2jY3eKuyHWexiqnifIMNlnqp67_9UNY8iwFNuzgz6NmVoG-XlGzPvnPcKobStrP1jjcwM52uE6cjzrY_h9VkKm6aq7pr3ApcZDd-vSqUsTcg43oK8Cui3v6Yf6SqN-dq680GsMl-9WVUS9ZJ-Hd7jBTE7H0s5ePEZNOMElgICzrVwkbN_shttofdXnKjWaso3Ak-1laNV8bDv-jupoxpf9AX7vRjPDcn3COfSqhGFF5kayjONBsxM31MUU0Exs7qE-P3_8rZGll2SbyMsyNHlHgp5B3iuXqc_jropj5ci4zpqmeHLfKDILcWSBWhY88RQw6QKIuqv52beD2evoy7O0K_FwzRAEP7RPgaJDVmfYvpypC5r9w1okd-DwNiGtpECxnQ4NxcRPGtvCNQvtpN971nTIdG6WJB4kDxCYPYuzr-UB2cdX7X8JOfpCUVaFGmVKpnMo8x5b4keHGgVnua4OMBdzIts6I_hHx1GJQo-Y_oaiqO1bTbJNhKuHxuyzv6ynAmHSznnzxDFRBBsuZcMg2vFy2jl25ItwODm26rHCPulPPOi84IEzBCblcDFQNh7JBs-aWtq7dJ3WJXx5WeQt94o-NUoV301BecQbPpnu3-6xOD8hSNGqgt39xG_tb5HimaD5EgsbZRxIiMskMX3n7IfR7E5AFN1tXwDXYrDpcqrBbcxJT64pMklBxgux9U
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/cc/c7/ccc70f1e105609cee72070f7ba8bb6a2.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we entering a new era of homo?

This is my wife.

Irisviel is the cutest.

POST BUTTS AND TRANSPARENT PNGS PLEASE

4th for Daddy Vladdy

Man some people.

Can my friend in turky play if he downloads via apk?

Astolfo is cute and I want him to be my partner in life!

ONI
N
I

10.0 thread.

How long is the Solomon chapter compared to Babylon?

Wouldn't it be gayer for a female to like Astolfo since he is basically a girl?

>Does Carmilla have vampire powers?
She can rejuvenate herself a bit by dousing her skin with blood. But other than that, I don't think it's ever been said she had any vampire powers whatsoever.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AEHxwuxkOhvQtpu2EQkhtung3erm4S_WSVUZlDDMPgKMSr0eyyyO8GgaoZSQ8GmBsdiEi1Y2AAEnX7Y_K5crKjfOVzR6-HEYYRlh5N0yUgF6JiMjGA7E3D3fAe-kbXFYyLifd8rDfj0Fz7SW-QXnRtAx8uVX28qOjnPTMaBvtFDtWCvok40WqZR5pCLyssFykck-lu6Yavta&th=,zj9XPx6wBxrh84roziq2HTTiJXXDdFbwAAAAV6AAAAB2awN4QvLKKLIuJxdPCNVbakl4SoXAeO4jt6-Q0JNboDSkdNSVUpRPDiP_t9xWeBK-xCJ6FQKCs4I2u1Ub1e7aOE5pa7-rxWI_uajw6-4Yzei1t0lCDwI--D-j3Gw32H8d6ylu7F0APRU2rli-EaxCX2bA8LhdowcWgQjVyhiK9bOtKOmtzQWVrJqSG09ARwj8nSqDhnzTbxQRYGzOyOOWpen4jSzGkkKUiqHjxlITWUG2HVdskXAWq2oJlEtiUY8JXyrZkO5F433SrvxwDH7M7zda8gJHNuze0sf5iV3VSh1ecynremIiWn5t06X7YF4a3up2guvNJwAap9GeAjvANiIAsBKi8kvryTSF4xbh-xsvsgA7fz13DaTdQKh1tdWJsQktw5OMmkihLEE9YxRQVAowweAF6H6lH9ZYejszGGrAZ9HgWUP5no_A6xCQlpHVJyf7zEUV2eZfaZvrWPFt7vRhx10UOp1Ev5Fx2jY3eKuyHWexiqnifIMNlnqp67_9UNY8iwFNuzgz6NmVoG-XlGzPvnPcKobStrP1jjcwM52uE6cjzrY_h9VkKm6aq7pr3ApcZDd-vSqUsTcg43oK8Cui3v6Yf6SqN-dq680GsMl-9WVUS9ZJ-Hd7jBTE7H0s5ePEZNOMElgICzrVwkbN_shttofdXnKjWaso3Ak-1laNV8bDv-jupoxpf9AX7vRjPDcn3COfSqhGFF5kayjONBsxM31MUU0Exs7qE-P3_8rZGll2SbyMsyNHlHgp5B3iuXqc_jropj5ci4zpqmeHLfKDILcWSBWhY88RQw6QKIuqv52beD2evoy7O0K_FwzRAEP7RPgaJDVmfYvpypC5r9w1okd-DwNiGtpECxnQ4NxcRPGtvCNQvtpN971nTIdG6WJB4kDxCYPYuzr-UB2cdX7X8JOfpCUVaFGmVKpnMo8x5b4keHGgVnua4OMBdzIts6I_hHx1GJQo-Y_oaiqO1bTbJNhKuHxuyzv6ynAmHSznnzxDFRBBsuZcMg2vFy2jl25ItwODm26rHCPulPPOi84IEzBCblcDFQNh7JBs-aWtq7dJ3WJXx5WeQt94o-NUoV301BecQbPpnu3-6xOD8hSNGqgt39xG_tb5HimaD5EgsbZRxIiMskMX3n7IfR7E5AFN1tXwDXYrDpcqrBbcxJT64pMklBxgux9U

Who are your MVPs in English, /fgog/?

Apart from Waver/Herc autism.

Since Fate is a Japanese series many servants don't have as nice a butt as they should.

Why is Jeannu so good.

She tanks everything, a well timed NP will save your life and she does some good damage with crits.

Why arenĀ“t your rolling for her ?

enough for drake or caster ass?

newfag reporting in. still in gacha hell for waifu. although I have a question- is Saber Lily good for literally anything at all?

What are the benifitss of leveling up arash. I really like his character design

nice link

tl;dr: How good is Atalanta?

yes
t. kebab

Are the gold Fous limited in the Rare Prism shop? If not, I bet it will take only ten minutes for some super whale to have an entire party of 2000/2000 Servants.

Which girl is the most likely to suck me dry while sleeping?

Beside Kiara/Medb

Marie has been putting in work on Caster exp daily and the QP daily

Very short. It's just a bunch of Pillar Demon boss fights one after another.

He kills hands

She's cute as fuck

That PVC fig by GSC from 7 years ago is still one of my favorites

You can only get one each every month

Don't bully the oni

>fergus lily is here
Another Medb is coming soon, I can feel it.

his NP deals great damage at the cost of his own life

She's not entirely abysmal for farming dailies cause she has an aoe np

Besides that, no not really, she's just a very average or below average saber

She's a cutie and always happy though

Leonidas and George

efficient as fuck farming unit, kills himself after NP so you can use the next person in your backrow

Tamano + Emiya
Saber + Martha
Vlad+ Tamano
4 Level 4's
Emiya + lancelot + atalante
Altera
Saber + Marie
Saber+Emiya+Kaleido
Siegfried+Deon

is anyone willing to trade a Jeanne or a waver in exchange for some of these?

Yes. Homo.
EoR has been pandering to husbandofags in general.

>STELLA
>Will drink with you
>Is the best character from Fragments

You might get both with 30 quartz or nothing with all you have, this is how gacha games work.

I LOVE NERO!

Hi bit of a newbie question, where do I get the gem/magic gem/secret gem from the daily quests? I'm trying to complete my master missions but I'm not sure which to do since none of the daily quests mention gems.

Tell me. What, except for the boobs, do you like the most about King Arthur (Boobs)?

>suicide bomber
It's nice to find a man with the same ideals as me

She's good but the rest of your team needs to be Quick-focused.
Otherwise she's kind of weak by herself, I'm sorry!

Swimsuit Saber Medb.

nothing

>mfw I wanted evil cat
>got jeanne, waver, herk, carmilla and d'eon

I can't complain but I wanted atalanta

>No 5*
>Evenly leveled characters

Marie, Kiyohime and Shakes are doing their best.

Going at snail pacing with EXP and FP gacha doesn't give me any Archers tho.

How's Seiba herself? She's the reason i'm still rerolling. I hope she's decent. I'll be using her even if she's shit because i'm a hopeless waifufag.

>images of Alter Jeanne and Saber on Cirnopedia not the ones you can get in game
Is this some false advertising?

That or Medb Alter. Either way she's going to change the game.

About to finish 100 year's war
Been stomping with seiba,herc,and emiya.Should I keep savings?

oh fuck stop reviving this meme, it gives me a dejavu based headache every single time

Nothing. I like the original Arturia the best of all the females though, in a non-waifufag way.

At the final boss of Orleans now and while I'm reading through the thread I almost regret not rolling for Arturia mai waifu I settled for saberfaced Jeann instead and don't regret it that much because her NP has saved my ass multiple times

Saber is shit, but if she's your waifu then she's okay.

The rate-up is coming soon enough, along with Gilgamesh incidentally. Please look forward to that!

Her wonderful personality.

blue saber is the worst out of the current pool of 5 stars

how would you rate this?

gay version when

Isn't that idea backwards? If there's going to be inflation better to buy now?

The pic where she's pleasing her horse

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/cc/c7/ccc70f1e105609cee72070f7ba8bb6a2.jpg

post an email and I'll hook you up

She's better than saber lily obviously, but artoria is average too for a 5*

She was my main servant on jp for a long time until I rolled my 2nd 5 star and that was okita, so a fair while

She's entirely usable, she just wont carry you through all the events super hard just by herself

>everyone being serious in the picture
>and then Mordred has to be a faggot and strike a stupid pose

Jesus Christ, why does she ruin everything

If you didn't get any great CEs it's pretty shit.

Reminder that the final boss of FGO will be Olga

Being the first existence to feel eternal pain before her death turned her into the ultimate anti-hero who gets back at the world by taking over Goetia's pillar demons to fire a super laser at the planet.

It ends with you dying and returning as a heroic spirit as foreshadowed by what Gil did in Babylon

Then she forms a contract with you, completing her plot arc that despite being a great magus she could never do it, making her hatred fade by the power of love

Saber is there too

Trust me I'm Takeuchi

Who next?

I want Kiyo, Carmilla, and Jing Ke.

Pay 60$ and get 3 5*s of your choice. Is the improbed?

what

tfw keep rerolling to try and get a 5

fugg this game re

>there still hasn't been a Night of Wallachia event with vampire servants
>there still hasn't been an event where Berserkers can calm down and behave lucidly
Why is Nasu such a fucking hack

5 star is a 5 star user, so it's always going to be a decent roll
it's not amazing or anything though unless you got a couple of kaleidos or something with it

>after $600 of quartz you get to pick the rateup servant if you failed to roll them

Fixed it to something more realistic.

Astolfo is the cutest? Astolfo is the cutest.

>no Waver, no Herc, no Jeanne
3/10 for Sushi and Media

That LoD Vlad was nerfed too. Current one in FGO has LoD on top of his NP.

My Vlad just fucking steam rolls everything all the way they rome. I'm guessing everyone else thinks so to because every time I login I have a fuck load of FP.

should I grind mana prisms and buy summon tickets and save my quartz if I really wat something later?
I want to get saber alter but I'm afraid to do so after failing two summon X10 to get her.

Guinevere when? I want to cuck Lancelot, Arthur, and Seiba

Evil Cat and Sumanai.

Unlikely, but Lu Bu could use something slightly more detailed than a laser.

>$600 of quartz
Literally who would pay that much? People are not retarded you know.

Such is life. I won't be deterred. Hopefully I can get a decent 4 star and a friend with a Jeanne to cover the deficiencies.

AI SHIAU FUTARI SHIAWASE NO SORA

I got no 5* CE. What is so good about them?

Why would you do that if you're not promoting the new Melty Blood that's coming at the same time?
You need to think more marketing-wise.

It depends on which kind of Astolfo.

CEs are "accessories". 5* CEs are very good "accessories".
Look at some of them on your wiki of choice and you will figure it out.

I didn't know I needed this

what is it about alter eyes that is always sexier