www.games2gether.com
> Planets Stats
i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
> Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
> Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
> Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last Thread:

1st for Riftborn bullying and nice tags fuckboi even Spiderfag is better than you

How does one stop blobbing in Stellaris?

no dubs on Veeky Forums you dumb shit

Need to fix the dubs/trips thing friend.
Pls anything but Lumeris and Sophons.

Last time I played blob is everything, so be the bigger blob I guess.

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

What can you guys can tell me about Aurora 4x?

I really hope you like looking at a shit ton of data.

>tfw riftborn about to bully horatio
I shall avenge.

Riftborn is for hug.

>tags still missing
You're a moron and a faggot.

Riftborn is for fug

fug is about dominance, if you hug you show weakness and lessen your dominant position

Would be cool if you showed your math.

Seems like focusing planets for research is better for me with my modifiers.
While minerals is slightly worse.
Going for tiles with minerals have the problem with sectors though where you make a multiplicative 25% loss.

Planet focused minerals would have the additional benefit of making more use out of processing plants, they're only worth it if you produce enough so I discounted them.

This was just for tile yields of 1.
I probably should be more careful of putting mines on research tiles with 2 yields though.

>people who play Civ with yield icons on

>people who play civ

In ES2, how do Carriers compare to medium attack ships? Are they worth it?

>people who play

Yes. They get a lot more out of the+% damage boosts, and have good buffer Health to survive while they murder the enemy. Two hunters at half health is one Hunter. One battle ship at half health is still one battleship.

>people

They are better, but usually problem with them is that unupgraded carrier is less efficient (cost/benefit) than upgraded hunter. Thus you need upgraded carriers to justify their use if you are playing military heavy game, and for that you need T3 resources, and for that you need T5 tech.

I think they really fucked up by moving T3 resources to T5 from T4, as it is in EL.

When do you usually sector planets? I haven't played since early Stellaris when sector AI fucked up everything building all the shitty buildings before those were streamlined, so I'm pretty leery now of sectoring especially with the massive planet limit now.

Is it a good strategy to fully develop the planets yourself before offloading to make some planet limit room or can the AI safely handle them now?

t. Zelevas

Where is the stupid fuck who was arguing the Vodyanis are balanced ?

>Is it a good strategy to fully develop the planets yourself before offloading to make some planet limit room
I believe it is suboptimal, but it works for me on standard difficulty.

I have a core limit of 16 now with repeatable techs. I keep mineral and energy worlds among my core to avoid the 25% loss of resources.
My research sector is so huge now that I could probably add an energy world to it just to power it. Instead of manually adding energy credits to that sector.

I didn't know anyone was arguing the Vodyani are balanced, but if you were taking someone talking about having rough early games as the Vodyani then here I am.
I probably just suck but it feels pretty hard to get started.
Don't feel like playing them again until that one ability gets nerfed though.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is in the civ 6 digital delux edition?

Does it just come with all the DLC civs?

>all the DLC civs
Ha, you wish. Only 2 of them.

I should add, the reason why I ask is because I plan on expanding by annexing big chunks of my neighbours so I'd prefer to keep plenty of limit room to avoid penalties when I do. Is there a better way to do this?

Why would Firaxis do this?

>devs
>having input in how DLC is managed
lmao

>tagfaggot crying again
Please, OP, never use tags again, it's great.

So I guess I should just wait a year until Civ 6 gets a complete edition or just gets even cheaper?

h-how about them cravers

Those are peaceful warships. Cravers are a species of peaceful insects

What are the differences between Tropico 4 and Tropico 5? I tried Tropico 4 after Tropico 3, they were pretty similar.

how about them pirates.

They're clearly refugees fleeing from the Craver terrorists.

I'd pirate it, it's not worth more than 20 bux right now as is.Not like there's some big multiplayer scene you're missing out on with it. Most of those type of Civheads went back to 5 for the time being.

Nonsense. Clearly, these are humanitarian ships sent To Serve Man for dinner.

>Most of those type of Civheads went back to 5 for the time being.
What was the reason for that?

Saw that an nqmod was made very early for civ6, and it immediately had a tech penalty based on #cities so people could keep going 4city tall

I really like the cravers design if only for the fact that they use their second set of arms for a different purpose than their first set.
Makes it really neat.

>that picture of the craver two handing a heavy gun and using a pistol in his free hand
Baller as fuck

>tfw craver prime skin doesn't extend to craver heroes
JUST

No, they use them for the exact same thing. To kill.

No, they're also for suffering.

"""""""yoshi"""""""

>I SPEAK ON THE BEHALF OF THE FOUR FAMILIES...

Just kidding, game is shit. Go play stellaris instead.

ES1 was mostly bright and cheerful.

ES2 is very dark, some of the art & lore is very much space horror genre. Are you happy with this change?

reminder: being a frog, those "tits" are probably air bladders or egg sacs or something .

Don't see why I wouldn't be, considering ES1 never really had an overarching story.
Hell best I can remember ES1 didn't even have quests.

The only way to be sure is having them squeezed really hard against the face.

She's an alien.
Not a frog.

She was a frog, but a frog in the Endless galaxy and Dust is everywhere and everything dust touches becomes humanoid.

Like in Kemono Friends?

>She was a frog
Her species didn't start on Jenes, but a frog species from earth were planted there and turned into the lumeris?

Anphibian, whatever, says so in the flavor text.
Those are sacs full of eggs, if they're that big they probably are seething and crawling with squirming tadpoles.Just becoming humanoid doesn't give you milk making jugs.

>Anphibian, whatever, says so in the flavor text.
Still an alien and can't rely on superficially similar species on earth for information.
Saying those tits are air bladders or egg sacs is just dumb.

More or less. Look at the Vodyani, generic grey ayylamos turned into perfect humanoid female (suits) after excessive dust use.

Less dumb than thinking a non-mammal has tits desu lad

No it is on the same level of dumb to think they are mammary glands specifically.

And of course they're not mammals, they're aliens.

presumably the endless were humanoid

In any world where platypi exist you have no right to say that mammals/reptiles/fish are allowed or not to have anything.

He is a mammal so it's fine if he has tits.

I always love the fact that they're such fucking weird looking little cunts that people thought they were a hoax originally.

Jesus Christ.
I guess nonstop warfare will do that to you, but what can you do when your neighbors decide to backstab you just after you made fucking cravers beg?

Are the units in Civ 6 different for each civ? Like, a western civ gets a plate mail warrior but a japonese civ gets a samurai looking warrior.

It's pretty hard to keep any party but the Mils in power if you war very much at all.
Doesn't seem like the AI differentiates between off and def wars for such purposes.

bump

are you ever supposed to have enough strat resources in ES2

when a single medium ship can cost 25 of one resource, you run out real quick

I think the influence from ship construction and battles should be toned down maybe, since you have to do that anyway in self defense, even if you're mainly pacifist.

Use techs to get more income.

You can get up to a +4 per deposit bonus before you even reach T4 economy, and their total industry cost is under 2k. Its not that hard to make sure you have plenty.
How many deposits do you have in your empire?

>playing trees
>pirates start fucking with my vineships
>build some basic ships to get them to fuck off
>suddenly half my home planet is militarist
what the heck

>Playing with pirates on.

Yeah, how dare people not play exactly like you! How dare they have fun!

>pirates
>fun
They literally only affect the player. They're just annoying

I find pirates far from fun my friend, but whatever suits you.

>They literally only affect the player.
do they really?
what the fuck

So anons, how are your entrepreneuring trading companies faring?

Of course they do ;)
Why would anyone on the internet lie?

>smileposting

I'm not good enough to draw a shit in ASCII

are you triggered :^)

>tfw considering joining a federation where 3/4 empires are xenophiles while I'm a xenophobic isolationist because I'm spooked by an awakened empire

so much for the dream of creating a federation of just likeminded peaceful racists

Rolling

ffs im not playing Vody again

Insult the AE and immediatly join the federation.

>99/0: Reroll
>0: Reroll
Are you genuinely retarded my dude?

Even when I'm getting like 20 a turn, it's not enough to fight a war the way I would like. I'm forced to make ships that use generic weapons.

boomp

How does FTL Inhibitors work? If a fleet enters that system they appear by that station?

I'd say you should get your generation techs sooner then, so that you have a good amount stockpiled when war comes and you're able to churn out what you need when you need it.
What do you mean by "the way I would like"? What's your fighting strategy?

There's currently a leecher orbiting a system I have colonized where there's a wrecked ark. I currently have a fleet orbiting the system blockading it.
If I take off that fleet to go do something else, is that little fucker going to be able to just reclaim it even if it's on my own colony?

>What do you mean by "the way I would like"? What's your fighting strategy?
I just want enough fleets to cover every potential threat and go on the offensive at the same time

why don't you just kill the leecher

Is Master of Orion 1 still the best space 4X?
Is Master of Magic still the best fantasy 4X?