Alright Veeky Forums, I have a dilemma

Alright Veeky Forums, I have a dilemma.

I have two car girls that I have to decide upon.

Hot Asian girl 9/10:
Likes fast cars
Likes racing on the street/track
Going to school for computers
Kinky as all hell
Probably would hook up with me
No kids
Doesn’t want a relationship yet

Cute ginger girl 7/10:
Doesn’t care for racing
Knows cars mechanically
Likes anime
Likes board games
Cooks
Big nympho
Crazy about me
Wants to be in a relationship
But is pregnant

Which one should I go for?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=http://i.4cdn.org/o/1509021075374s.jpg
google.fr/search?dcr=0&image_url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/6d/cb/5b6dcb0d56c5b04b5d032b0bb428543b.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poor bait
maybe /soc/ would fall for it? it is more their subject after all

the asian, you want to be a cuck to some chad? lol

if she's got a kid or is pregnant by someone other than you, why would do that to yourself? :/ do you hate yourself?

Jesus christ why is the redhead even in question

the asian and see what happens, dont raise chads kids.

Both until the gringer look like a huge ugly pregnant cow, after only asian.

Dont try to cook eggs that someone else dropped on the road brah

>But is pregnant

From the pictures alone i'd tale the left one
>pregnant
Flag as red as her hair
>crazy about me
or she's just desperate not to be alone

Not bait.

The baby daddy is not in the picture. He’s in another state. He pushed her down the stairs and now she wants nothing to do with him and moved back to her home state to be with her family.

Because she actually wants to be in a relationship and has more things in common with me. While the Asian girl would just fool around, I doubt she wants to get into anything serious.

also the redhead looks overall fat, the pregnancy is just the icing on the fat

i can tell by the fat face and the droopy eyes and the ANGLES.

desperate to get some cuck to raise her tyrone kid with.

>i don't know why OUR kid is black either user! i know why me and jamals babe is black, but why is me and yours user? must be what michael jackson had
>yeah sure babe, i agree

kys

and i also forgot.
"is a nympho"
"crazy about me"
wait till those preggo hormones wear off post birth/abortion, you will have yourself one crazy fat bitch

>Not bait.

kek

google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=http://i.4cdn.org/o/1509021075374s.jpg

I would very much like to have asian gf/wife, but that means that my children will be inferior manlets (even moreso than me) with small penises and will curse me endlessly for this.

you're a fucking moron for even considering the ginger.

life is hard. life is hard with YOUR kids, let alone some slut who's dumb enough to get knocked up by some domestic abusing fucktard.

he'll come back, beat you and her up, then make you his cuck and she'll fucking cry how she loves you as her river flowing pussy gushes her cum all over his dick and he shoots his load inside her and knocks her up again.

Whichever one will make you more successful..

What the definition of success is to you.. idk?

For me it was all a trap... too late now, too many chains on a fker.

One is non-White. The other is pregnant what another man's child.

Move on, user.

Actually, she just found out maybe two weeks ago that she’s pregnant.

She has a medium build, not fat, not skinny, banging tits and ass though. And the only reason I’m considering her is because we have so much in common and she gives me the attention that I like. And I know that she’s not doing it because she is desperate.

> automatically goes to black
You had a lot of girls that you were interested in go for the black cock instead of a “nice guy” like you, huh?

> literally the only pic on the Internet is of this thread
Yeah. Not bait, faggot.

1) Don’t give a shit of a girl has kids before I get with her. Doesn’t bother me none. I’m not insecure and I’m not pathetic to take care of someone else’s kid. She’ll provide for the kid herself. I’ll just be around. Stop thinking like cucks think. Also, no way in hell that faggot could take me on. And you faggots really have a cuck mindset to think everyone would be like you.

I’m already successful. I prefer to have a girl that will make me happy.

are you asking for which one, or trying to convince us the pregnant bitch isn't an absolutely retarded choice and you're not retarded for thinking it?

also just because you say it isnt bait doesnt mean it isnt, sage

Both?

everyone seems to forget context. user.

did you make that baby?

Nope. But, the guy is a scrawny geek that overstepped his reach. And now she wants nothing to do with him for being an insecure little hothead.

> literally the only pic on the Internet is of this thread
>Yeah. Not bait, faggot.

google.fr/search?dcr=0&image_url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/6d/cb/5b6dcb0d56c5b04b5d032b0bb428543b.jpg

Sorry I forgot the most important

go with the redhead... just look up online what you can slip in her food and drink to trigger a miscarriage. Problem solved.

Dark as shit, user.

How is this a choice? Choose the QT Azn grill.

She likes cars, racing, computers. She's into kinky shit. And she's cute as fuck.

Why are you trying to choose between her and some chick who just wants to use you as a fall back guy till she makes up with her ex and then dumps you to go back to him?

This has to be bait, you can't be this dumb.

Because the Asian girl doesn’t want to be in a relationship. Which is what I’m looking for. I also don’t want to admit to the Asian girl that I like anime, because I have a feeling that she’s not into it and might think that I’m into her because I’m a weeb or just want her because she’s Asian. Also, I’m hotter than the ginger’s ex. And she’s literally into everything that I’m into. And that’s hard to find.

And this is a hard decision.

All these weebs just wish they could be dating a hot Asian girl and are trying to live vicariously through you. Do what you think is right, but really consider what it'll be like to be raising a kid less than a year after you met it's mom. Minus the pregnant part, I would go with the ginger especially since you're looking for a relationship. The baby is the big downside.

And this is exactly how I feel. If the Asian girl wanted to really be in a relationship, I’d go with her hands down. But, if she’s just looking for some fun while she’s in college, then I don’t know about that.

>pregnant

How about instead of going and looking for it, you don't give a shit? It's when you go looking is when you find absolute shit, just go to social events and chill with friends/co-workers and network through them
There's no way in hell you should settle for two bad choices especially if you say you're successful, because that will end with either of those two trying to take you to the cleaners

A. Doesn't want a relationship, but you do. You're clearly going to get hurt.
B. Pregnant

Both are shit choices, dumbass

Wtf why is the ginger even a question , if you're a cuck go ahead you faggot

If you pick the pregnant slut you'll be stuck giving her money for diapers and shit . While you work your ass of or are working on your shit box she'll be sucking off her Chad baby daddy . If she ever ends up pregnant again it'll probably be her ex's but she'll say it's yours to tie your cuck ass down pussy

So she's already looking for a relationship 2 weeks (?) after she found out she was pregnant? Big red flag right there. Too risky and unstable for a good relationship. Asian chick has a better chance of getting something good started.

Yeah she's looking for help to raise her kid. It's up to you whether you're ok with this, but I'd go with the Asian. Sure she isn't looking for something serious right now, but who knows after a few months or so. Don't be so pushy about it and something good will happen. And you won't be losing $300k in the next 18 years raising someone else's kid.

Yeah, that's a nice car. Good choice, OP