>MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

>Actual Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.08 has dropped [but for some reason combat balance changes aren't applying to SP despite what the notes say]
blog.bioware.com/2017/06/06/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-08-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/06/07/patch-1-08-combat-balance-updates/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DK95aa3m
messier-objects.com/messier-64-black-eye-galaxy/
fanfiction.net/s/12486590/1/The-Long-Way-Home
fanfiction.net/s/12472733/1/The-Assassin-Dance
fanfiction.net/s/10736883/1/Mass-Effect-Survival-Part-1
fanfiction.net/s/9186883/1/Just-Another-War-Story
fanfiction.net/s/12425463/1/Andromeda-Tales
fanfiction.net/s/12477564/1/Brittle-Innards
fanfiction.net/s/12422706/1/Somebody-to-Share-it-with
fanfiction.net/s/12505483/1/Autonomy
fanfiction.net/s/8600201/1/A-Matter-Of-Race-And-Character
imgur.com/a/2z9yJ
youtube.com/watch?v=XIuEnfTpte0
youtube.com/watch?v=1Fu6Ot9IJKI
nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/384/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So we have two editions or what

Sure

I'm okay with that then

Thought I'd re-post the babby's first fapfic I made. Critique would be cool.
>pastebin.com/DK95aa3m
Ashley with implants in latex, so you don't like that.

Goddamn, that's a nice space goat.

>Actual Femtur Pastebin:

Good, you opened this message. This isn't actually Kai Leng. Stay a moment and hear me out.
You are awesome. You should go tell the people that matter to you how much you love them, Find the boy/girl that you mean the world to. Be the person your waifu/husbando know you to be, every day. Hope this is actually long enough to pass for a Lengpost.

user

Bruh, you need to post link to last thread.

wew, got me

You really don't write shit, I have loved every story you've put out. I really like them.

I'm assuming you're OCD.

Yeah I know I just wanted to make one before the old one died

What if I have no waifu/husbando

That's really sweet user.
Thanks.

You're in /meg/. Of course you have one.

Fuck off.

So, will we ever get another Mass Effect?

Not in the next 5 years or so.

in case you dont have any friends

Most likely but not within 4 years

I´ll do it right away

> after I kicked KL´s butt to pluto

*so IF you don't like that
Whoops.

Hey, Ed. Pls read my fic.

Hi user.
I liked it, we need ,more stuff with Ash.

where on the map can i find that ?

Thanks.
Yeah, I'm trying to come up with more stuff (mostly stuff related to that one), but I have a hard time with things that aren't related to sexe. Let's say if they go out and Ashley wears the red suit (it can't be too strange a sight, right?), the problem I have is coming up with things that move the scene forward. What happens before they leave, what happens when they arrive, what do they talk about, do they get mildly lewd, etc.

8/10 made me cross my legs and blush

Messier 64
Constellation Coma Berenices
Right ascension 12h 56m 43.7s
Declination +21° 40′ 58″

You should see it in a decent sized telescope

uuuh, my map aint that precise, but i suppose it must be near the lower left end of the H of Coma berenices.

> also i have binoculars

messier-objects.com/messier-64-black-eye-galaxy/

>The Black Eye Galaxy occupies an area of 10.71 x 5.128 arc minutes, corresponding to a linear diameter of 70,000 light years. It is a popular object among amateur astronomers because its bright core is visible even in small telescopes.
Binoculars reveal only a faint, irregular patch of light, but 4-inch telescopes easily show the galaxy’s large, bright nucleus and if observing conditions are particularly good, its large dark dust lane.

The dust lane is even easier to see in 6-inch telescopes, while 8-inch instruments also reveal the galaxy’s outer regions, which appear as a large halo of wispy nebulosity.

The Black Eye Galaxy is not particularly easy to find. It is located about a degree to the northeast of the star 35 Comae Berenices, which lies 4 to 5 degrees to the north-northeast of Diadem, Alpha Comae Berenices, a binary star with a visual magnitude that varies from 4.29 to 4.35.

I found this after I posted that

Also, that's a big fuckin' goat, 2.6m tall. Would've loved to see something like that (albeit a bit changed so it doesn't literally look like a goat).
Imagine that thing ramming into you.

I didn't like how weak the opposition felt in this game. The kett don't have the variety of ME1's geth; even the basic geth troopers felt like they had more varieties and weapons than than the whole kett faction. Nor do they have walking tanks/gunships/missile artillery/12-foot mini mechs/etc., nor is the average kett superhumanly strong enough to fire guns that would break the arms of normal humans/lift a heavily armored man by the neck with an outstretched arm/just jump out of their ships from hundreds of meters in the air to enter combat. They're just not very satisfying to fight and kill. Every major faction in ME3 and ME2 was also better.

Plus there's only three varieties of kett plus a few boss fights and reskins of other enemies. And those varieties themselves aren't too different from each other and don't have any sub-varieties as enemies in these types of games usually do (like how standard troopers sometimes carry different weapons or have a slightly different model). You could have at least had some occasionally carrying rocket launchers. They don't even have any combat vehicles (well, the dropships actually do have guns, but they never use them).

That, plus the damage sponginess (if patch 1.09 just doubled the damage of every weapon/power used by every character in the game, it'd play much better) is my main complaint with this game's otherwise solid combat.

I want to know the odds of continuing Andromeda, whenever they do decide to pick up Mass Effect again. It was a shit show, but they have a lot of critique to work with to try and significantly improve on the next game.
Plus I liked a few of the characters and the setting, I'd hate to see it just vanish off the map.

Yes, in about 4-5 years. At least if you trust that Kotaku guy who started the "ME is dead" trend in the first place. 5 years was his estimate.

the gift that keeps on giving

That looks like something from Inquisition

i came to the same coordinates

It's a shame Montreal squandered half their time and budget and had to rush out a 7/10 game in 18 months. I actually liked the premise/structure of the game. Going around in a small-scale war with your elite team that single-handedly kills hundreds to thousands of the main enemy faction and wipes out several of their operations (clearing out bases, destroying supply lines, repelling raids, disrupting intelligence efforts) with just that one squad. In the process turning the balance of the war in favor of the allied faction, while also taking care of various other problems and gathering up allies to cream the enemy faction in the final battle. If it was better executed and the crunch didn't leave them with shit like none of the choices having immediate effects and there being only 4-5 types of kett without even cosmetic variation (which quickly become repetitive to kill), it could've been much better. It reminds me a bit of Fallout: New Vegas.

Will Lengposting ever reach Baneposting levels? I wonder.

Baneposting is still alive unironically over five years later. Nothing can match it.

I´d rather have a shady looking cow

Alright, Snake, your mission is taking out these three emplaced guns the Blue Suns have deployed in the area. Our client needs them gone before they can start airlifting in troops without getting shot to shit.
If you can destroy the munitions and repairs bays that'll deal a good blow to their continued operations, too.

Remember, the commanding officer of this Blue Suns unit is in the field, as well. Grabbing him could give us valuable intel in addition to striking another blow. Besides, who knows, maybe we can turn him to our side.

I want the next Andromeda to have a part where you make first contact with some aliens during their own Middle Ages. I probably have poor taste, but I think the idea would be interesting.
It sure beats meeting another species that already has space flight.

We've also been getting reports of possible Eclipse sightings, so beware of a second enemy party in the AO.
>GUEST STARRING: ASARI COMMANDO UNIT

That reminds me of that one half-satirical novel where aliens happen upon a medieval English village and get their ship taken over by the local knight.

>Boston Dynamics
>"And I was like: pew pew pew murica' "
>everyone dead at the office

you simply can't match baneposting. and lengposting is contained to /meg/ alone

Although, now that I'm imagining going through the situation, I'm starting to get some basic ideas.
Question is, does Ashley surprise him with the suit, or does Shepard watch her get dressed?

GIVE ME SOME GOOD [SPOILER]turian x human[/spoiler] fics

Way to fuck that one up

Eden

>good
there isn't a single one and there never will be.

I'm going to wank to this later so it better be good, user!

What is the turian tongue like? Slimy and smooth?

Like a tongue.

WellwornOrdinaryHummingbird

probably like a parrot's

I'll help a fellow degenerate out
fanfiction.net/s/12486590/1/The-Long-Way-Home (Pretty sure was written by some writeanon in here, iirc)
fanfiction.net/s/12472733/1/The-Assassin-Dance
fanfiction.net/s/10736883/1/Mass-Effect-Survival-Part-1

It still hurts.

Ignoring Vetra/Scott stuff and what's already been mentioned:

It looks like a human's tongue rather than a bird's, so yeah slimy and smooth. And long and blue.

>tfw no story where you play as a venom snake during the first contact war

So......

Did anyone romance Liam yet?

fanfiction.net/s/12425463/1/Andromeda-Tales
fanfiction.net/s/12477564/1/Brittle-Innards
fanfiction.net/s/12422706/1/Somebody-to-Share-it-with
fanfiction.net/s/12505483/1/Autonomy
fanfiction.net/s/8600201/1/A-Matter-Of-Race-And-Character

why is Liam on the ship again? No one likes him making him a disruption to team cohesion, he doesn't have a job outside of the ground team, he constantly fucks up and leaks classified info that could get people killed, he's always on the cusp of causing a diplomatic incident, and he doesn't even have any military or paramilitary training and/or experience. It just seems weird. Cora is prim-and-proper as hell as explicitly says she reviews everyone's classified dossiers before having them approved to be on the Pathfinder team, which she knows is primarily a military operation where each member is going to be personally gunning down dozens to hundreds of people. She mentions in Nomad banter with Drack and Vetra that she reviewed both of their dossiers and concluded that they'd make great additions to the team before officially adding them to it. Which just begs the question, who reviewed Liam's and came to the same conclusion?

dunno

Alec chose the team before Ryder took charge. He probably chose him and the others because liked them

>still no option to genocide angaraniggers

he was a diversity hire

imgur.com/a/2z9yJ

Leave Jaal alone!!

user, this is nasty.

NO

This but unironically. I was hoping for a milky way-first system of choices like how you could be a human supremicist in ME1.

>you will never play a lass effect solid game
>you will never look for a fleet that disappear into geth space
>you will never find that the admiral had gone crazy and thought he could control the geth
>you will never find that it was successful
>you will never watch as he builds a new version of geth bigger and better and super easy to build
>you will never watch as it turns forcing you to destroy the facility and evac back to mother base

ded again

Post Tali!

Can I post Jaal?

No!

Awww :(

You monster!

They should have never shown her face

>ywn rescue a little krogan child and your asari friend from a citadel black site
>iwn be a distraction to desguise the fact that the spectre in charge of the black site just launched an all out assalt against mother base
>ywn arrive in time to save Kaz'miller
>the asari will never have a bomb planted in her
>ywn go into a coma for 9 years
>ywn experience the Phantom Pain while rebuilding what was lost

another mass effect solid game
>you arrive back from your last mission
>kaz greets you at the shuttle bay
>hey boss nice job on the last mission we finished building a cruiser you can use as a base while away on long missions. and just in time to.
>what do you mean
>hierarchy called
>and
>one of their fleets went missing inside geth space
>ok why don't they send someone to go get them themselves kinda hard to miss a fleet of ships
>it goes back to when you rescued me its ether they don't want this to blow up.
>after accepting the mission snake heads into geth space
>this time geth have more upgrades to deal with how you played the first geth section
>you find one of the cruisers docked at one of the geth stations but scans revile that the people are still working
>the geth aren't attacking you begin to wonder
>after sneaking aboard you hear about a old quarian facility being occupied by the members of the fleet.
>on your way to the facility you encounter a odd turian
>he starts ranting about how human westerns always intrigued him as he unholsterd 2 revolver looking guns
>after beating him you extract him using warp tech
>after making your way to the facility you infiltrate and learned that the admiral has gone mad with the idea of controlling the geth.
>if you over hear conversations instead of just moving forward you can gather that his men believe it has something to do with his quarian bond mate dying from a infection a few weeks back
deeper in you find not just turians which was odd
>salarians
>asari
>even some humans
>but most non-humans were just support staff or R&D
>you then come to the core where you find a giant robot hooked up to some kind of machine
>thats when you see him on a lower level
>the admiral was watching his men work unaware to your presence.
>just as your about to move on you notice one of the engineers make his way towards the admiral
>its nearly ready for interfacing

>perfect, make sure we stay on target, if we take to long the council will get suspicious
>council?
> you continue your way though the facility finally reaching what you assume to be the admirals terminal
>after bypassing his security you find that his goal is to use that giant robot to interface with the geth for them to become subservient again.
>making your way back to the main core you overhear that hes ready to interface
>upon activating the machine it sprang to life
>but something was wrong the geth began rejecting it and started to network with it
>the machine wasn't going to control the geth the geth were going to control the machine
>Shut it down!
>it's not responding
>we need to destroy it then
>but sir
>it has access to council files
>it began to slaughter everyone in the room before it made its way to the surface
>you fight and destroy it
> and return to base

You are making me want something that will never happen

do mechanical prosthesis exist in the mass effect universe, or do they do some weird genetic shit and grow you new pieces or something

>tfw it happens first line of the trailer is
kept'cha waiting huh

youtube.com/watch?v=XIuEnfTpte0

drake has prosthesis

Pretty sure in 3, there was a wounded human soldier in the Citadel hospital. An Asari said they had to amputate his leg and it'd take a few weeks to regrow him a new one. I can't remember if she mentioned a prosthetic leg or not.

So you can probably get a stupid new limb or a cool robot leg.

but can you ROCKETO PUNCH
youtube.com/watch?v=1Fu6Ot9IJKI

nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/384/?
Took long enough

Making artificial limbs weaponized sounds like something Turians would commonly do.

>Lose arm in Alliance military
>Can either get some dumb robot arm recommended by a Human doctor
>Or get a radical robot arm with a built in cannon recommended by a Turian doctor

so i just finished the assassin dance.
did he stop making it because if so i'm going to be pissed
if he didn't he better make it m rated at some point in the future

My fav
>Guns of the Overlord
Alternates
>Guns of the Fleet
>Guns of the Admiralty
>The Bondmate's Pain

Shitty selections this time but take your pick lads