Fire emblem heroes

This girl has cute voice. Is she any good? Also vote Maria, don't let the blonde bimbos get a chance

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13309324
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh nice a reason to finally stop playing FGo

whats with the lack of feh threads lately?

Fgo probably

Cute voice, same as Julia's

The mods got buttmad about the FGO threads and tried moving these to Veeky Forums

We're taking it slow since yesterday a 300+ post thread was moved to Veeky Forums by a newfag mod and most people refuse to stay there since it will only attract the /feg/ trash.

On topic, are there any news about the upcoming new Tempest event?

She's not bad. 31/34 Attack/Speed at 5*. Not as good Attack as Bride Cordy but one less Speed and Clarisse is free. If you want an archer she's worth promoting I'd say.

Sadly archers are garbage and she has poor stats at level 40.

Post your Infernal mvp

She's legitimately a worse Setsuna. A Setsuna with an attack boon has the same attack as Clarisse while having 3 more speed.

What's the best build for a Cecilia? On a meme team of course. Is neutral a good IV to five star?

So , who i have to choose i the gauntlet?

t. Maria.

We are losing fellow Lachesisbros!

If you're going gronblade then your really want +Atk or +Spd

Small empress is the best

blade tome build and yes she's worth 5 staring if you have a horse team.

Is +Atk -Spd good or should I hold out for something better?

>>Veeky Forums

Some retard mod got triggered about all the F/GO threads and moved them over to Veeky Forums. But then he got called out on leaving FEH threads behind so he's trying to look impartial and killing these threads too.

what skills are worthy of 20,000 feathers?

That doesn't make sense. F/GO just got released this week while FEH has had daily threads since release.

Worth brave bowed ?

Plus a lvl 35 Olivia backpack

But hey weren't nearly as obnoxious as FGO threads

It's good for OHKOing though she won't be able to kill reds and high res greens being so slow.
+Spd is nice because it gives +4 and after darting blow and hone Cavs she'll have 41 speed letting her kill even more things.

Only weapons are worth it.

It's Morgana's voice

She's one of those "If you don't have another archer" characters, if your brave bow character has a really bad IV set, then go ahead.

Maybe, but Setsuna is uglier so she's worse by default

You 5*ed the boys right?

Is she the sexiest girl in the in the game now?

>but they're a Nintendo IP*
Fixed that for ya bud

Neutral is nice, if you have a good strategy, boon and bane doesn't mean that much (considering that she will eventually get blade)

Hell no

what weapons?

Her aesthetic is nonsensical with that retarded pink skirt. Epic dark assassin, but I've gotta look kawaii. Fuck this crap.

When is best boy getting a GHB??

Brave weapons and blade tomes

Brave weapon and Blade tomes etc.

No news about the next TT other that it should take place this "summer". I'm itching for confirmation that I have one of the bonus units among the sixty lvl40 units in my barracks.

Sure did. They go great with my Thundercock. I just need a good replacement for Gunther

Walhart soon? We have no idea who the next GHB is but the next banner is an Awakening banner technically

Just Xander. Camus doesn't bring anything to the table I need. I've heard a lot of people are underwhelmed by him as a 5* too.

His best quality is freebie distant counter. His stats aren't blowing my mind.

>tfww Fredrick would be better than both of them if he had his own Distant Counter weapon

What should I give these fuckers if I have no fury fodder?

Is there even a point of trying a flying team without Spring Camilla?

Their base A skills are worth buying while you wait for a Fury 3.

Not yet. Camus is next in line when I get enough feathers.

>The closest thing thing to a viable cav we have right now is Cecilia

For fuck sake I really don't wanna spend 20k feathers on her

If you think you can manage without a ranged attacker, sure, but S.Camilla brings a lot to the table. I'd just stick to cav memes until they release Aversa or something.

fun

green cav*

They can be fun, but not something you should seriously invest in unless you have a very good counter for all the Reinhardts running around.
A DC unit can sub in for spring camilla if you're one of those weirdos with extra hectors in the closet.

Grani's Shield seems so useless though. All the anti-cav tome users either get no use or are using blade memes anyway.

Plus 20k on a Nino, and another 20k on L&D if you want to go the extra mile.

Completely wrong

It's fun when you have some mountains and Drag Back/Reposition.

Well, unless you're specifying green mages, Freddy wrecks shit pretty hard with a brave axe. Cherche on a horse, basically.

The summer banner units are confirmed to have trash stats. That means you should roll for Kris's wife!

Or I can wait for an actually cute girl like Farina

Fuck that, I'm hoarding for the CYL gacha soon.

How's Team Lissa doing!?

Got a link to their stats and abilities? Or are you just trying to make me spend my orbs on a bunch of Athenas and Lukes, user

Badly!
Mist is gonna get a bonus in the final hour and win!

Katarina has the same offensive as Tharja but less defense and HP while having way more resistance. Careful, I had to claw through 2 Athenas and a Luke to get her but they are great skill fodder

strawpoll.me/13309324
Curious about the kind of people who still play Heroes

Sakura would have to get a last-hour bonus, too.

I still want elise to win

Which team is the best team to join right now

How good is Eldigan for cav memes if I don't have Xander?

why don't you have Xander he was free

How is you horse team doing?

Started playing after his GHB ended

Nonexistant
Infantry only is best playstyle

Does everything have to be a reference from a TV show god damn I hate these tumblr artists.

I've played all of them except sov at least once, it's more of a matter of if I finished them. Which would not even be close to all of them.

Post units

I went Raven, TA and Gtomebreaker and she is literally immune to everything but reds.

well then just wait until he comes back

>4* Xander and Canus
>5* Priscilla

What is this? This isn't how you ponymeme.

very
Killer prf weapons are insanely good (and the only reason why minerva's even viable), especially if you have the QP seal. Distant Counter isn't as big of a deal as most people make it out to be.

Does it count as having played Fates if I started Conquest and stopped at chapter 8 or so.

I miss the time when FEG was all about waifus and less about shitty mobile games.

Pretty good. Ursula is my mainstay with Blarblade+, but I got Xander, Camus, and even a +atk reinhardt to swap in here and there. Got freddy 4-star with a brave axe as my green and dedicated Azura-slapper. She's essentially in every arena.

Glad I invested in Xander, though. He made infernal clarisse only take two tries. MVP for sure.

I don't

This isn't Fire emblem general, it's a FEH thread.

Anyone got some tips for Infernal Clarissa? I'd like to avoid sinking as many stam pots into it as I did for Legion.

>All this people saying she's cute
All I see is a blonde Navarre with tits

>wah everyone is talking about the waifus instead of the games

>wah everyone is talking about the games instead of the waifus

This fanbase is stupid.

We know their stats?

TA+raven tome
Or watch the video of the guy doing it with the free characters.

navarre is cute

>missed out on quickened pulse
>get a reinhardt right after TT ends

I hope it comes back, now I really need it

Help me decide guys, i have both a +atk and a +spd Nino. Which one should I promote?

Next thing you'll tell me is that Lloyd looks completely ok too