*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>more like, clears your path

*rusts out your unibody*

>It doesn't even get colder than 24C° here

*Waits until you are right behind him to start dumping salt*

Not applicable.

fuck,
the brine trucks are the worst though, gets everywhere, enough to coat the entire engine bay in salty water.

my body is ready

Only because of a combination of this shit

Do they not salt by you or is the FJ immune to rust? nice truck btw

they brine, but FJ is BOF and if you wash/rinse your vehicle at the end of the week it'll add years to the life of it

but for some reason FJs will not rust beyond a bit of surface rust on the frame, my dad's had some scratches and stone chips on his rear doors for years now and they haven't rusted at all

I slow down while wondering what dimwit appropriated a salt truck for a county that stays around 70 degrees during the winter. Wasting my stolen tax money.

>not driving behind him with an outstretched hand holding a tray of freshly baked potato chips

Geez. These chips are almost as salty as my ex now.

IT'S COMING VERY SOON

Awesome rigs but this one-giant-blondspot of a vehicle drives me nuts. How do you cope?

*rusts internally*

>tfw winter beater
comfy

*salts the road when there's no snow so the county still gets the same budget next quarter*

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've never seen this thing.

>slow down, stay several hundred feet behind
>person honks and passes me
>gets up behind the salt truck, about to pass it
>truck starts salting
>mfw they slam on their brakes and honk

nice mercedes

imagine living in a state where they actually dump salt on the roads.

like, how shitty is your life?

>mfw it snows once a year and the county still dumps a shit ton of salt