>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928
Patch rolls out on the test server on June 28th, live server on June 29th.

If you have any decent resources for this game feel free to suggest and add them.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904302993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

55 fps on an eGPU 1050 Ti SC

How am I doing better than most people

did they do something to shotguns? seem to be getting 1 hit killed by them a lot today

What is the point of one day on the test server? There wouldn't be any time to fix a single bug.

>VSS will no longer be found in Care Packages. It will remain to be spawned in the map.
god yes
unless they buff it I fucking hate that gun

Should they have nukes in this game?

God damn this patch is A+, everything is so much smoother now.

The FPS you mean? Haven't tested it yet. Tell us more, user.

I hope they're gonna add an AR-10 in the future.

Can't wait to play tonight duo with my bro

if its catastrophic they can not release it

what time did the test patch go up?

Vertical or angled bar for SKARL

kar98 will still be in air packages though?

Patch on the test server made landing slightly less of a shit fest, you can no actually load weapons the second you drop down terra firma, I noticed the last two matches have been a little laggy but I image now is a busy time for the test servers that everyone usually ignores.

update out?

not till tomorrow for the regular game

daed gaem?

General is dead because we're all playing the game

It's a relatively new general, tell your friends about it.

>Be American
>Get shot

If you're forced to approach a field because the circle collapsed and you only have a tree for cover, what do you do? do you keep running along the circle edge to get to a better location or do you hope that nobody saw you and start crawling?

Start crawling, someone might've seen you, hell - someone might have a shot on you, but shooting you will reveal them

dumb question potentially, but are scope drops like very low compared to say quick draw mags? 11 hours and i'd say i've come across 5 actual scopes

>first late game circle
>still big enough
>only just me on one side of the circle
>see like 4-5 people on the other end of the circle
>shoot one of them
>they start killing each other right after

>played a couple hours ago on test servers
>smoothest games ive ever had on pubg
>play again now at prime time
>its laggy as fuck again

It was nice while it lasted

Post interesting gun that would add new game play dynamics. I'll start:
A combination gun that can shoot both shotgun shells and a rifle round. Would be a rare shotgun spawn, with a scope permanently attached.

>look mum, i posted it again!

I see no interesting weapon in your post user. you must have forgotten it. I posted this suggestion one other time right before the last general died, but at least i posted something interesting which is more then you can say.

squads are such a meme gamemode, dunno why its so popular. can't get decently looted and one of my teammates always runs into a full squad without calling out a direction.

i have posted every interesting post in this thread

Stuffing 7.62x39 into a Nagant revolver really rustles my jimmies. Ammo differentiation when?

Hopefully never, game would get too cluttered separating the 7.62 and 9mm's to match proper chambers, and would severally limit the introduction of new weapons.

Its like a katana but it shoots its blade. You swing it like you would slash someone and the blade flys off for a medium range attack.

Would be so cool!

this!!!

I like the post where you responded to the wrong person. it really added to the conversation.
Another suggestion: Keltec RDB.
Would be a 5.56 dmr to go alongside the sks. not as high hard hitting as the sks but less recoil and flatter trajectory.

>Keltec RDB

For what purpose? What role would it serve?

bad

Would be an extremely accurate, fast, flat 5.56 DMR in contrast to the SKS being higher damage with relatively slow bullets that have lots of drop. The main reason i chose the RDB is because it looks vastly different to the other 5.56 AR's in the game, so you know right away what it is.

Railgun would be neat and meme as fuck. Honestly they've added so many weapons now I feel like they can't really do anything else with that anymore. I'd much rather they focus on environmental shit like setting grass on fire with a Molotov, more building destruction with grenades (and through that maybe explosive weaponry).

More game modes too. I'd love a hunt mode where you have to go track and hunt down people.

Most military long arms from 1950 on fall in the Big Five: 7.62x51 NATO, 5.56x45 NATO, 7.62x54r, 7.62x39 Russian, and 5.45x39 Russian. Basically any permutation of military hardware that you find that isn't some retarded wildcat meme or a relic of WW2 will be chambered in these.

How would you feel about bayonets?

Only if they add in a melee alt-fire for non bayonetted weapons too.

And they're loading 7.62 Soviet into 7.62 NATO guns and vice versa. Doesn't matter. For the sake of balance, it's better this way.

They're cool to put on, and useful if you're a US soldier without a handgun and need to go in the tunnel

But sometimes they don't register the hit

Pic related fucking when

I was under the assumption that angled did everything plus more than the vert did

I'd say so, I find a scope (2x, 4x or 8x) as a spawn maybe 60 percent of the time, though looting players usually is the best method of finding them

Unless you're also talking about holos and red dots which in that case, the rng gods hate you

Not , but
>than, not then user

and also you talk like an autist, stop doing that

>mfw I thought I was in the /rs2g/ general
>mfw I have no face
I'm sorry

Its ok user, sit down

>More game modes too. I'd love a hunt mode where you have to go track and hunt down people.

Me too user me too

Holy shit I can't Veeky Forums properly tonight

I'm sure that post made more sense in your head then it does when trying to read it. Who the fuck corrects grammar on Veeky Forums anyway? are you for real?

I am , also
>than, not then user

and also you are still talking like an autist, stop doing that

>Would be a rare shotgun spawn, with a scope permanently attached.

I've suggested concepts like re-balancing guns based on having scopes permanently attached on a number of guns (because if you took a scope off a gun, you can't fucking zero it on another gun without taking it to a range) in the past and people here memed on me many times.

I like the idea of different weapon types to do different goals. I would like to see more "Hunting Rifles" ranging from multi-shot high capacity .22LR to even stuff like Single Shot .308's where you have to manually load each round (no magazine, but time between shots is about 2x-3x as long as normal cycling of the bolt)

I think the weapon categories in this game has a lot of room for improvement

Just started playing any tips to get good?

Youtube vids are best, also look up the "top 50 facts" etc vids cause theres a lot of random bits of knowledge that help. Also read the patchnotes

Hit B to toggle automatic instead of single shot on auto weapons

The plane drops a crate every so often which contains powerful equipment, but it's a dangerous gambit to approach the drop

Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990

"Immersion method" of getting good is doing solo mode and dropping into high activity areas like the military base (south) and school (center)

>tfw have a bunch of good irl friends that don't really know eachother
>try to get a group going of just people that are *my friends*
>they always invite/play with random faggots they know from the internet instead

why can't i have nice things

Fucking kek don't know why I thought that was so funny

I'll play with you user, what region are you

i would, but i have an exam in 3 hours and still 90 pages to revise

Good luck user!

thanks, i'll need it

>playing match
>final 10
>guy in ghillie suit sniper rifle on motorbike
>goes into house for some reason
>wait prone infront of his motor bike in the grass
>comes out
>dead
>i am now ghillie suit motorbike man
wew

Passed down between generations, the ghillie suit man has become a mythical title for centuries

Hold on this seems more accurate

can you rephrase this

If anyone is curious by the way I thought I'd drop it here

>attachment changes
>magnified optics can not be removed from a weapon without eliminating zero - by removing an optic and putting it on another gun, it will provide zoom but crosshair will not be aiming at point of impact, you must manually zero the scope. Multitude of warnings convey this.
>1x Red dots can be taken from weapon to weapon without zeroing, or you simply "zero" to the crosshairs if you want to be consistent
>attachments only spawn on weapons now, must be manually stripped from weapons (simplified menu fuckary to achieve this)

>ammo changes
>simplify ammo types, instead of listing "real world" calibers since we are taking liberties with them (the R1895 doesn't shoot 7.62) change ammos to a Resident Evil style ammo system - Pistol Ammo, Assault Rifle Ammo, Battle Rifle Ammo, Sniper Ammo, Shotgun Ammo, etc.
>reduce overall ammo availability to be proportionally less than it would be now (you would, roughly, find half the ammo you currently do)

cont.

>divide weapons into roughly 4 tiers of effectiveness

>Tier 1 - "Hunting Weapons"
Includes stuff like Remming .22 LR, low damage but tons of ammo, single shot or low capacity bolt action rifles with fixed zoom scopes, break action shot guns, limited or no attachments

>Tier 2 - "Civilian Weapons"
Includes stuff like semiautomatic only AR15's, Pump Action 870's, magazined bolt action and semiautomatic sniper rifles, etc Can include older, outdated rifles (like basic FAL), variable ability to accept attachments but typically not found with them

>Tier 3 - Military Weapons
Select Fire (Auto or Semi) M16's, SCAR's, high damage DMR's, M249's etc. Usually found with variety of attachments including variable magnification optics, foregrips, suppressors, etc. Also includes stuff like underbarrel grenade launchers, underbarrel shotguns, etc.

>Tier X - Antique and Memes
>Includes WW2 weapons and other silly weapons, ability to accept attachments usually impossible (ie no more scopes on K98 unless you find a scoped variant, which can't be taken off) but varies

>Weapon Spawns
>Odds of weapon spawns now HEAVILY correlate to where they would be found in a realistic scenario - military weapon density highest on military base, whereas the small single house the the middle of nowhere likely only has a hunting rifle... But any and all weapons can be found in all places by luck.

get off 4choan

discord?

>attachment changes
complicated and less interesting than as is
>ammo changes
pretty much how it is now, but its more interesting having different types of weapons share bullit

so when are we getting the cute shorts???

Is the server down?

when are we getting black turtleneck

when are we getting thighhighs and pantsu

Who needs that shit?
When you can just go school shooter mode.

What are you, gay?

>they will never add spats

but user to revise effectively you need to take breaks as well

at least i do or my brain goes to mush

50 pages left

give up you'll never pass anyway

>revising hours before the exam

never worked for me

Oh boy
I also have exam in 19 hours and I got 10 hours of lecture recordings I didn't go through yet

anyone for duo or group queues

My fps is fine, but I get bad stuttering at times that makes the game a bitch to play.

Any recommendations of what to turn down to fix the stuttering? I'm using this steam guide as my settings:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904302993

dunno if should buy or not

dunno if should convince you or not

>complicated and less interesting
I disagree. Mechanically, maybe, because you are going to cannibalize attachments from other guns, but ultimately having attachments spawn separately is useless.

Or we can go the full traditional FPS meme, when you pick up a gun from the floor whatever it has on it is what you get (COD, BF, etc) - which would make decisions about which gun to pick up more important - do you take the gun with the 4x but have to drop your foregrip and suppressor gun?

But I would prefer different classes of guns to have different attachment levels. You shouldn't be able to put every attachment on every gun, and if you pick up one of these pic relateds, vs a full fledged M16 like the game currently has, it might be a hard decision if you want to drop your vector that has fully decked out shit on it since you can't put anything on it.

>pretty much how it is now, but its more interesting having different types of weapons share bullit

This doesn't change. It just becomes less arbitrary and more intuitive. The Kar98 doesn't shoot 7.62 nor does that resolver. It's pretty weird to have this because if I have a SCAR and a AK right now, and I find a K98, I can dump the SCAR and gift the 5.56 to my team mates and run two weapons from the same pool of ammo.

And more importantly if you are going to be autistic and cite weapon calibres to act like you know guns, don't conflate 7.62x39 with .308(7.62x51), or a WW2 cartridge that isn't even beginning with numbers 7.62. Why use the numbers if you are using them wrong?

>if you are going to be autistic and cite weapon calibres
>cites weapon calibres
nice

>game uses weapon calibres to try and sound cool
>uses them incorrectly

I too have a supercharged muffler with power breaks and four wheel steering in my automobile my dude, I know a lot about cars :^)

and my sound system has extra bass, which as you know is impressive

>game uses ammo calibers as an easy to understand game mechanic
not that guy but if you're that autistic arma is still a thing

region?

>pic related is somehow less easy to understand

You are a fucking idiot

Nice false equivalence, because if you don't go 100% realism with dozens of ammo types you have to go full retard in the other direction with one ammo type for every class of gun. What they have now is a nice middle ground.

Nigga no one gives a shit about your mémé fantasy about this game. Your ideas are shit and your try hard wall of text defending it is cringeworthy.

Delete yourself

You might want to recheck your list of fallacies.

And ultimately, no if you are going to use technical terms and not colloquial ones why are you using them in non technical, incorrect ways. This is dumb. Even COD4MW got it right 10 years ago that only the guns that share cartridges picked up the same ammo. I didn't get more ammo for my AK because I ran over an M14, even though both use "7.62"

Typical Veeky Forums response of reject all decisions on design or what could make a game better, or worse, and why, and just simply act like you are smarter. Everything is perfect as is. Good post friend, haven't seen this literally every thread discussing a game since, well, ever.

This game looks fun
>it's made by the same company that made tera

Tera was fucked, how will this game be different?

Welp it took me 51 hours but i finally did it /pubg/ after countless failures and makings it to the top ten over and over I finally won. God heart is still beating in my ears it was tense. how long did it take to get your first win guys?