Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

PURA is going to make a run again. signaled as a buy on Americanbulls.
Also BMXC good chance to snatch up some shares today, it will run like OWCP.
OWCP up again today..

Can you trade a single one of those shares on RH?

Finish this thread first

that thread is ten minutes younger

When did you get in?

couple weeks ago
holding 4097 at $2.68
debating buying another 903 at $2.01 because I know in a few weeks this will be back. It's just, how many moon missions will I miss out on?

It's also not linked to in the old thread and it's called "/rhg/" instead of /rgt/. Use the other one.

Holding $BSTG and $CLSN today

>That JNUG spike

I'VE HAD IT WITH UNSETTLED PROCEEDS KEKING ME AT EVERY LOST MOON MISSION.

What steel stocks should I buy in anticipation of Trump MAGAing?

this is the real /rhg/ thread

dont trust the imposter

JNUG OR JDST?

>trying to rename /rgt/
fucking why

Are we gonna talk about English folklore in here? Because the name of the app is "Robinhood", not "Robin Hood".

Fuck this fake thread. Also buy RGSE

AKS

Explain yourself

>FNMA

a lot of r/wsb are getting fuckin REKT atm

X
AKS
NUE
GGB

all the steel stocks are severely inflated right now

I wouldnt touch at this price, or I would short

that said, NUE is the least volatile and strongest company of the bunch. safest play
X is the most volatile but i think it doesnt belong above 30 nevermind above $40

whats up with ZSAN

I nearly bought into the hype. There are people there that put life savings in that shit.

should I get out of BIOC or wait until the next pump?

I got $3000 to spend, what can I buy to offset my [unrealized] NAK losses?

I'm rolling this baby out next week after some forward testing. No more memes for me

gib tips

Ride the volatility of Gold, wait for a good dip and dive right in.

Here's a question from an inexperienced dude.

Say I invest in a share and make a couple bucks off that share. Should I turn around use that profit to keep investing in other stocks? Or keep it on the same share to let it work for me?

I made this one. Not sure what it means, I'm new to algo trading. I think 100% drawdown is bad right? What securities are you trading?

martin shkreli says to exit a stock after 10% unless you know for sure it will go higher

My wife has made some sikk gains from holding stocks when she should have sold though, like MASI

stuck in tight trading range

lo target 2.50-2.80, hi target 3.70-4.50

see what happens to volume at 12:30

Does that depend on how much you dump in though?

Like say I buy into twitter now because it's down, but I only buy one share. If I make a profit, even off that one share, should I sell?

This is some next level autism

totally depends...use your judgment/research. even with people with hard and fast sell rules like leave themselves exceptions.

I'm not the OP, it's just that I posted in this thread before the other thread was even made yet

Am I supposed to cut my losses or pump the thread so I don't lose every post I've made so far?

Who is the real autist here? Here's a hint:

momentum day trading 3x etfs. The best algo is the one that has a simple set of rules (using 1 or 2 indicators to enter and exit trades (RSI, MACD etc) and not overfitted. Just gotta write down some simple strats you think might work and code them up. It doesn't have to be a fancy neural network or genetic algorithm.
That's good man. I'm interested in your strat. 100% drawdown is bad lol. You want a good sharpe ratio and a low beta between -0.3 and 0.3 so your algo isn't affected by market performance. Trading jnug/jdst, I find it also works well for other volatile stocks such as drys, and low volume volatile stocks too.

$AMD broke 5% resistance...cleared prelaunch checklist external thrusters ready

I might also advice you to add a trailing stop loss and see how it affects your drawdown.

JDST until the rate hike, the fall won't be as far as in December because it's basically already shot it's wad. Buy jnug at the dip (and obv sell dust)

im tired of stuff that makes sense. Anyone have a nice list of "secure" low cost 1-3 day swingers?

spitting distance from $14....probably last chance to get in before this baby blows

Lmaoing@ people not holding AMD right now

Is it too late to jump in blph

Cool, my algo was trading a lot of the direxion 3x memes, jnug/jdst, labu/labd tna/tza spxl/spxc based on VWAP

NAK in freefall FUUUUCCCKKK

Just averaged down to 2.10

Get ready to average down lower.

For example VRX, the thing apparently does cute swings every couple days. does anyone have experience doing cute swings like these? shit that isnt fucking tied to gold, SP retarded stuffffffffffFF

THREAD
We'll come back once the other hits limit..can we please not fucking multithread on this slowass board its humiliating

interesting.. I'll try the VWAP strat sometime this weekend

Bough JUNG in Dec at about $4 a share. Sold today at about $11. Pour fag, only had 5 shares. Made about $35

Cool. I'll tweak my code to get some better alpha/beta/sharpe/drawdown values and report back... I'm tired of emotionally meme trading too, brother

CAN UVXY JUST GO TO 18 DOLLARS AND LET THE GRAN AMERICAN ECONOMY EXPLODE TO MANY NUMBERS I HATE THESE OPTION FEAR FAGGOTS

Now imagine if you had at least put down 1k in shares.

>tfw AMPH bagholder
What microcap pharma do I have to bet on to make this money back??
PTN???

id wait, it's clearly overbought

might dip near eod but dangerous to hold overnight with data coming

i have a limit rebuy at 1.20 but who knows

how bout that FUCKING NAK

god FUCK

You have average downs syndrome.

Bought NLY

Slowly but surely I'm memeing my way into my own income generator.

tfw you sell your shares of MGEN at $12.10 this morning

IF YOU PROJECT ENERGY TO UVXY'S DEATH I WILL PROJECT ENERGY TO YOU IM GOOD AT PROJECTING DEATH I CHANT IT OVER AND OVER

I got fed up after losing 2k and realized I shouldn't be trading since I don't follow my own rules cause I'm too emotional. Plus it was eating up my time. Anyways, all the best friend, looking forward to seeing your results.

Looks like $NAK started building their mine today.

I really had no faith in that. I sold my shares the second the ticker change happened. Pretty bummed to see it at 14 now. I was in at 11.85 and sold at 11.56 to cut my losses early. Was only 17 shares so meh.

Ok guys I need help

I need to earn enough to pay the IRS, I'm.behind on taxes I have like $2k in Robinhood how do I earn $500 by the end of today

Buy Renova the reverse split will make it more appealing and people will buy it up

KSS moon mission. When should i buy? Will it go up to 43 at what time?

A couple anos were warning abandon ship. A lot of newbies prob got burnt holding on too long. May they RIP in peace

watch TNA

will NAK rebound

a. today
b. tomorrow
c. never

I hope so.

I'm used to holding a bag. I'm not used to holding a bag with all these feels ;_;

c

I'm in 1k on JDST - What are these tax shits coming out tomorrow/ this week?

Also who uses RH for dividend investing?

Pick up BKCC for 10% yield

Dubs of truth, rip nak

Get ready for it to hit $0.50 a share dumb fuck. This is why stop losses exist. I'm down 180 on that shit but I'm glad cause it freed up money to buy better stocks

I'm bag holding NAK, but not freaking. It's a decent long hold and it'll rebound soon enough. This dip is way harder then I thought it would be though, I'll admit that

>Decent long term hold

Down 30% past week

Tfw first time using Stop Loss, set a stop loss for AMD at 14$ and it sold at market open. -____-

when the winklevoss ETF gets approved on march 11th will you all finally buy some bitcoins or will you ignore it

Can anybody get level 2 data for AMD? I wana see how high might moon

It won't get approved the price will drop slightly then ill buy

logging into my broker just 4u bby

im not even trading stocks, bitcoin has my 100% focus today

but here you go AMD level 2

Did you just wake up?

by the looks of this it's gonna need one hell of a push to get past 14

>tfw $200 loss on URRE
>People saying it's a drop, not a dip
should I cut my losses here and sell or is it really just a dip?

why do you think that

>thinks long term means a week

thanks bro.

may jim keller bless your computer

TFW you didnt even have much in Nak, so you bought in on the dip at $1.94 for a total of 200 shares worth.

Why do I do this to myself.

Nah I just didnt understand stop loss orders like i thought they were.

Also I'm PDT so I can't sell until tomorrow. The downward trend is entirely NAK.

Debating getting into NAK if it goes to 1.50

>Nak
this will be you

AMD just sitting at $13.99 with a big dumb grin on its face

Suicide slide

any good free realtime charts?

The RH app itself makes the meanings fairly clear. "A price below the current price", "A price above the current price", etc. Generally speaking, though, any time you see something in the RH interface that you don't understand it's a good idea to read about it until you do understand it. Its ultra-simplified design pretty much means that that's never going to be a waste of your time.

I was curious about why you didn't just re-buy it. It's a wasted day trade if you're using Instant and some tied up funds if you're not, but it would have been worth it. AMD is likely to close at a gain of more than 7%.

will be worth $30 by the end of 2017

screen cap this

KNACK BAYBEE COME BACK HOME TO $2 WHERE YOU BELONG

Still a little to sketchy for most people with the security breaches though they aren't common that will play a major roll in the decision maybe if it was insured up to a certain amount