/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Memestiff Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Wargames Patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13044/the-war-games-patch-notes/p1?new=1

FNN 16: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-16

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2tYJoocSgg
youtube.com/watch?v=jusDS1tTzWM&list=PLZIoNIMGrHpqdoh9eL6Z7pb_Vx2Q1BDg9&index=8
youtu.be/SXf9fFgTvUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ash is cute

cuck

Best boy

[PWND] > [tfg]

anyone else just not have fun anymore?

every game is nothing but CAR, R97, and alternator. if I use other weapons, I lose. those weapons themselves are extremely boring to use. it's just not fun.

So I am able to have the Jap voices thanks to an user who posted his download link. Now I am trying to get Jap voices and English UI and I keep getting errors. The old VPK don't work and actively crash my game. How do I edit them? Or is it kind of complicated and it is better if I wait for someone to update the mod?

sounds like you are burnt out. take a break, play some other game for a few weeks. youll come back rusty as hell, but it may feel fresh again. it worked for me anyway

why is this allowed

Is this a copypasta?

i still need to update the mod, yeah. if you want to do it yourself, copy-paste the everything in r1_english that's beneath the second { over r1_japanese in the same place so it looks like this. for the subtitles, you can just duplicate subtitles_english.dat and rename it subtitles_japanese.dat

why do i have more fun playing as ion than ronin

Thanks, soon I can get my weeb on.

no, although it might as well be
videogames aren't fun anymore. guess i'll wait for frontier defense and actual balance changes.

5 way splitter
no laser shot

but laser shot is my favorite ability amongst all titans
>that super satisfying sound combination of laser shotting some nigger who thought he was same
it reminds me of the blue plate special sound from Tribes: Ascend

youtube.com/watch?v=r2tYJoocSgg
Get in here xbone its getting full for civil war soon

trust me. melting a titan's faceplate off with point blank rapidfire energy buckshot and seeing the healthbar disappear is both more satisfying in experience and sound

I wish I could but im still not part of the xbone network i just sent an invite request to immortaldrifter

Are you fun? Are you Fast? Are you cute?

>im the only one still active on piss 4
end my suffering

No,no, amd yes for a fat weeb

>When the enemy team thinks [tfg] stacks are "obviously communicating"

then we don't want you...

>my ps4 has suddenly decided to get all of ten kb/s download speed
ah yes
money well spent on playstation™ plus

well you're postin from a PC ain't ya?

Bitch fuck you, have you even tried inviting the network?

no one answers

youtube.com/watch?v=jusDS1tTzWM&list=PLZIoNIMGrHpqdoh9eL6Z7pb_Vx2Q1BDg9&index=8

I like this guy a lot more than frothy. Different game but he gets it.

Some of his videos are good but some of them come off like "motivational speaker" shit.

I want to get good at video games, not inducted into the Gorilla Mindset.

>sweaty tryhards
We are all REEEEEE45ing

>xbone is the inferior console
>has more players
Why is this??

Likely Titanfall 1 vets who are still playing.

TF1 wasn't on PS4 so it's comprised of more new players and not a lot of regulars.

>But they're not learning how. They're not training. They're not being challenged in the right ways, and that means they'll never be able to do it properly.
That transcends video games honestly.

>I want to be motivated but not "motivated"
that sounds like a fake problem you came up with for yourself

Kind of a strange strawman you came up with yourself. My point was that some of his points are the same "self-help" bullshit that business speaker grifters will throw at you. "Release your anger in small doses" and "control your narrative."

But why are you so persistent to believe those won't help? If you're not good, but you're looking to get good, don't you think you should consider taking on those practices whether you believe it or not? Because of some preconceived notion that it's total bullshit?
Sounds to me like you're just limiting your options for no real reason and have some pride issues to work out.

>slows call [tfg] stack tryhard niggers
>every single one of them is using grenadiers and holopilot

I'm getting better by practicing the game in a way that steps beyond my skill boundary enough that I get better but don't go off the deep end. The psychoanalysis bullshit is for the birds. Maybe if you're some drooling smoothbrain who plays CoD 1 hour a week and screams over the mic then it might help but at the level I assume most TFG people are at this guy's advice comes across like a 10 minute buzzphrase.

Should I buy tf2 again on PC? I got it for ps4 but PC looks infinitely more fun.

do it when it goes for like 20 bucks and enjoy the fun stacks

yes

So you DO have some pride issues to work out. Very concerning.
>but at the level I assume most TFG people are at this guy's advice comes across like a 10 minute buzzphrase.
Despite the fact that's he's most likely better than all of us by a respectable margin. TF2 is far easier to be proficient at than Quake. Like not even close.
Still just sounds to me like you're projecting hardcore.

Well, user, I'm glad you got some use out of his 3 minute "uh...getting angry is good...but, uh...USE your anger" video. More power to you.

Yes, you don't even need a high end PC to run the game on max settings. I'm running on max settings using a PC I built in 2013

>max settings
on every map except for angel city. fucking sun flares murder performance on that map

And I hope you find your own way despite being an insecure punk.

Those sun flares get me killed all the time

>taking damage from my left
>turn left only to be blinded by the sun while enemies shoot me to pieces

I'm not too worried about specs, I'm more worried about being slow.

Nobody cares. We just enjoy the company of a stack.
The only thing you have to worry about is being fast enough to SMASH THAT MFN INVITE

When will they add actual new guns?

Stack-C is best stack

>always thought monarch and to a lesser degree tone were pretty cheesy
>start playing lots of ronin
at last i truly see

>He ded
Number one skin when?

>tfw watching the city of GOtards go up in absolute flames when this was released

it's $20 on amazon right now

It's fucking bullshit how terrible the flares make the performance. my 980ti barely has to work on the other maps but on angel city it drops to 50fps. It's hard trying to go fast when your frame rate is in the gutter

oh dear

kek. what fov is this?

reposting 8-bit version of Running In The 90's for all your retro fast-going needs

youtu.be/SXf9fFgTvUg

normal fov, 120 viewmodel fov

they did and it was a revolver

turn draw distance to normal

No I mean NEW guns.

So when does Xbone stack?

all the time

We civil war bruh

During happy hour

>game-breaking bug leaves the game unplayable for owners of specific GPUs and remains unresolved for fucking weeks

good shit respawn, you made a worse game from a technical standpoint than easy-bake Early Access rookie indie devs

Which is when?

>Traps are gay khrome
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q

Now.

I never get invited though.

usually about 2 hours ago starting and then the rest of the night if no one gets off
>right before i leave
not a /tfg/ stack without him losing his shit

>played TF1 on the 360
>played TF2 on the PS4
It's an abstract kind of feeling.

Are you in the online right now?

I got off but I can get back on.

LITTERALLY all I said for him to lose it

I have a kill at the end of a match that is pretty fucking cool. I didn't think it was possible for a kill to happen this far at the end of a match. Expect webm after happy hour.

How does tfg feel about animals that know how to fast?

>happy hour replaced by 1 hour of 1.5x merits instead of just 5 bonus merits
yea or nay

Just double it.

NO-.......well i guess would make it more happy houresque

Would give me more incentive to play the entire hour.

They need to bring back double XP for featured modes.

Heyy, that's pretty good.

>every other game is LTS
>remove it from playlist because it's getting tiresome
>Titan Brawl drops
>every other game is Titan Brawl

First attempt at webm for retards.

any way i can upgrade the quality?

>1.21
The filesize limit is 3mb. You have an extra 1.7 to play with. Also, you could make it a smaller reso, like x480 if you really wanted to.

Where is the memester himself?

I suppose, but im trying to eliminate the fuzzyness of the quality cause it looks like 144p.

could be that the clip isnt uploaded to xbox cause this clip i uploaded an is clearly better

can someone upload a webm or something showing off his laugh? i see these images all the time and i really wanna hear what he sounds like

i actually rotate between my mixtape selection with no LTS/brawl and titan brawl. something about titan brawl is just so fun and almost relaxing. it feels like free titan levels and camos. people are usually nicer in that game mode too.

i dont think i can just up and record the voice chat

first lesson of webms is you dont need nearly as big resolution as you think

start there

THEN fuck with bitrate

It sounds like normal laughing then outright turns into whimpering

traffic is the dumbest map I've seen in like any fucking game ever

The most fun of games

>spot the tfg's northstar