/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Crazy Frog Racer Edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /mk8g, /smm/

>Important News
「!」SNES Mini announced, comes with the never official released Star Fox 2: twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/879369032947847168
「!」Nintendo will support 3DS beyond 2018: uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/15/e3-2017-nintendo-will-support-3ds-beyond-2018
「!」Metroid: Samus Returns (Metroid 2 remake) announced for Nintendo 3DS: youtube.com/watch?v=gc9FeeAEMWk
「!」Super Mario Odyssey - Sand Kingdom & New Donk City Demonstration: youtube.com/watch?v=t92phCwLJVw
「!」Xenoblade 2 - Demonstration: youtube.com/watch?v=NfGk6VMcJsw
「!」Metroid Prime 4 announced, made by talented new development team: nintendoeverything.com/retro-not-working-on-metroid-prime-4-made-by-talented-new-development-team/
「!」Culdcept Revolt apparently pushed back to October: nintendoeverything.com/culdcept-revolt-apparently-pushed-back-to-october/
「!」Hey! Pikmin demo released in Europe: youtube.com/watch?v=0p9HvJxUMZ0

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/super-bomberman-r-update-out-now-version-1-4-konami-characters-new-vs-stages-more/
amazon.com/8bitdo-SFC30-Wireless-Bluetooth-Controller/dp/B00Y0LUQFE
nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI
amazon.com/dp/B01M4OOY4U
shouldisellmybitcoins.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is your favorite Koopling /nintyg/?

Second for Carlos.

Ludwig is the only good choice

fourth for having to play my least favorite game

Fifth for Carlos.

Ludwig is a good answer.
I would also have accepted Larry Roy and Lemmy (Iggy as well if we were talking about the old designs)

Morton's hair.

the girl if she's 18+

Wendy and Roy.

I dont remember this scene in Wonderful 101. What was Wonder Red doing?

Gor did you get River City Knights of Justice?

Yes.

did you rike it

I havn't had enough time with it. Been playing Super Metroid, then got a Switch, and now super busy.

nintendoeverything.com/super-bomberman-r-update-out-now-version-1-4-konami-characters-new-vs-stages-more/

when is it going multiplat

What are you playing tonight /nintyg/? I'm currently replaying MH3U to pass the time until MHXX releases next month. Also congrats on making it to the bump limit for the first time in what seems like forever.

You're gonna import MHXX? I might just try to finish Super Metroid on N3DS XL.

Arms is turning out to be this gen w101. Shit tier shit.

>You're gonna import MHXX?
Yeah the wait for World is gonna be tough, and XX might help. I have to wait longer, since Crapcom is delaying the PC version.

>page 10

>mfw no cute Dino girl to impregnate to have a bratty Jr and control how many hours he gets to play on his new Switch through the Official Nintendo Parental Control AppTM on Android and iOS

Nothing. Unless Splatoon has a good single player mode I'm probably not going to touch my Switch again until Mario in November (or XB2 if it releases before then).

Xenoblade Warriors when?

I want a game where Bowser Jr. does not feel like he is part of a broken family.
And something to fix his crippling loneliness.

What colour are your switch joycons anons?

Red and Blue
I managed to get a neon switch before they seemingly disappeared so apple can make overpriced phones.

Grey.

Playing some late night MK8D
Im enjoying myself.

Are they going to announce SNES Classic pre-order dates or are they just going to spring up without warning?
What time of day are they likely to start?

I already bought a raspberry pi 3, amazon.com/8bitdo-SFC30-Wireless-Bluetooth-Controller/dp/B00Y0LUQFE and nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI
and amazon.com/dp/B01M4OOY4U
And sharpened a s on it.

better build quality than nintendo too.

Not what I asked.

>Yeah the wait for World is gonna be tough
Why would you buy that abomination?
Did you have a tough time waiting for DmC to release, too?

>Bowser impregnating a dino girl
lmao yeah sure.

But its the answer you got.

Welcome to Veeky Forums. We are not Google.

>we are legion we do not forgive we do not forget xD

Finally dusted off my 3ds to catch up on some Animal Crossing.

Unfortunately, it's better not knowing.
Cause if they announce when it'll happen, the scalpers will be ready to ruin it.

Sure m8. But our other motto is we are not google.

>Begone and take your vile discussions elsewhere, normie scum! WE are Veeky Forums! WE are not your "goo-gol"!

Why doesn't Nintendo take measures to stop the scalpers? I've seen it done before. Limit them to one-per-customer, take down eBay listings like Konami did for PS4s that still have PT installed, etc.

I just don't get it. The limited production might be retarded but it makes for decent marketing at least. Letting scalpers run rampant though does nothing to help Nintendo or give them more money, only negatively affects their image.

Thats why raspberry pi is the only answer. And at better quality.

Ever Oasis question:
Wakuto Canyon isn't available to my explorers and I'm not sure why. I can send my explorers to the temple of trials. Can someone post a picture of their Wakuto Canyon map, is it possible I missed a cave?

Fuck off nerd, I already own a computer and emulators/roms. You're not some enlightened genius who's never thought of making a bootleg classic console before.

Some people want things for collectors' sake.

I still can't play my New 3ds. I don't know how but the screen is ever so slightly slanted down to the right and my eyes are constantly drawn to it. I try not to notice it but it makes my eyes hurt when I do. It's such a stupid thing but everything looks like it's tipping.

Yeah, I'm the nerd. You are the one who thinks anything nintendo will be collectable. You probably keep amiibo in cases too, huh?

Ludwig and Roy

bump

i know i posted this in other threads but might as well post it here because i want to
Idea, Megaman/Kirby Crossover game that fuses the two styles of gameplay
both have notable similarities between the two classic engines, so making them both work with the same level layout is pretty easy to picture
>8-ish worlds, each with own levels
>worlds may or may not unlock linearly, but levels can be completed in any order with the boss being available to challenge once all the levels in a world are completed
>each level has a miniboss at the end
>megaman now has some form of copy weapon that can change his mobility options throughout levels or give him a temporary weapon with very low ammunition that disappears when its depleted
>said copy weapon takes up its own slot, copied weapon can't be changed without giving it up
>weapons would be similar to kirby's abilities but interpreted differently i.e. Beck's vs Ray's weapons
>world completion upgrades make said weapons permanent with a deeper tank along with utility options, and give kirby copy essence deluxes and/or health boosts
>multiple weapons/essences can be collected per world a la milky way wishes
>kirby has limited flight, megaman has double jump and wall jump to balance mobility

thoughts?
actually thinking of creating this game, but dont know which maker engine to start with

I'm thinking about getting a switch, but I dislike kids games like Mario etc. Would it still be worth it and which games would you recommend?

gonna have to elaborate a bit in order for us to make decent suggestions
which game series do you explicitly have no intention of buying?

Pokemon, Zelda, mario you know those sort. But I'm aware that's a large amount of games for Nintendo so I was wondering do they do more normal games? Like I'd buy """new""" skyrim and similar stuff.

Bought with a grey then got given a neon blue pair by my gf and they've grown on me.

Would like a lime green but probably can't justify it.

MK8D. Need to gold my last Mirror Mode cup and move on to 200cc. Or do some Time Trials.

Also have OoT 3D on the go so might play that later. Or just Streets of Rage 2 again.

I didn't end up playing vidya. Just carving this.

For a second I thought that was linocut but is it just wood?

Cool shit regardless.

Gray. All my consoles and accessories are black or white. No meme colors for me

It is lino.

Print pls.

will get Grey system and then double Red and swap at will

wish they had a good DK banana or Pikachu yellow and not just highlighter yellow

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Im sure they will down the road when those games release of they did for Splatoon and Arms.

¥52,000.

>tfw have a golden cartridge we borrowed from a friend in like 2011 and never gave back because he forgot

Did someone say sploon?

No.

gor is trans

I wish the XL 3DS models didn't look like pixelated garbage compared to the smaller ones. I want to play Ever Oasis on a bigger screen.

>Playing Miitopia demo
>Can't think of anyone to use as party members
>Use fucking memes instead

>Bomberman R Update
>Released Pyramid Head
>His special ability is to fucking Melee
>Works both SP/MP
Even works on Bosses but not Bosses Big Forms

I really couldn't find any help generals so I figured asking here was a safe bet, does anyone know how to fix this? I had Melee working near-perfectly and then after closing restarting my computer it hangs on a black screen and I have to task manager kill Dolphin. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Dolphin multiple times and checked the ISO dump, and by all accounts it's good. Help?

get new iso.

As I said, I did have it working (with the upper ISO) but it inexplicably stopped. I've tried both of these ISOs and succeeded in perfectly replicating the error. You're welcome to send a link to some Dropbox or Google Drive file since these are the only two ISOs I could find from trustworthy sites after Nintendo did their thing.

Did you lick it?

Have you tried orcas instead of dolphins?

Very helpful.

>autistic importer
>still haven't done most of a content in XX
>actually waiting for abomination Worlds is
People like you is why MH is now dead

Does this help?

The killer whale or orca is a toothed whale belonging to the oceanic dolphin family, of which it is the largest member. Killer whales have a diverse diet, although individual populations often specialize in particular types of prey.

CUTE

Who else is in this game?

That's awesome dude, keep it up.

Whats up with that flower stone in Wakuto Canyon?

Post screenshots of meme people

>>

shouldisellmybitcoins.com/

Who the fuck sells belts in ever oasis, I have so many damn requests for them

Too fat, 1/10 face yep thats a fuckwhorepig

i wonder if pikmin games could be structured to the point of a slow-paced casual metroidvania
like missions could go on through the night in areas that are less densely packed with wildlife
but collectibles would be visibly out of reach unless equipped with the right upgrade or pikmin type
naturally upgrades would have to be brought back to spawn in order to be collected officially and onions would need to be activated in order for pikmin types to be added as options

naturally the game would encourage multitasking for the sake of expedience as well as keeping your troop count high, and it would also encourage building your army so more things can be done with it

maybe there will be some basebuilding such as planting candypop buds and whatnot in order to incentivize gameplay

tldr: a pikmin game without any time limits, and regenerating resources

good or shit

>he unironically picked rainbow road n64
Why does everyone like this map? Its all over the fucking place and it single lap around a large track and it barely uses the anti gravity gimmick other then around large turns and falls flat to other maps like mount wario that did this much better.

Nice aesthetics, I guess.

Question: I'm looking through the files for kirby air ride and i cant seem to find the sound effect for the warp star's engine
can anybody help?

Does anyone here have minecraft? I need friends to play on it and also add people in general., Switch Friend Codes only pls

Color test to see where I need to cut deeper.

Nintoddler from /v/ here. Ama.

Are you a kid or a squid?

I'm a neckbeard

I switched genders after playing the NX