youtube.com/watch?v=FIqCwB-7umA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so this is how it ends...........

ask a female csgo gamer anything

was sauce for this ever released/found

>tfw gold nova
>tfw no friends

why live

you prime? ill queue with you (will stop trying after i get a 20 bomb)

>girl
hmmm

what the fuck happened to you csgog?

wuts ur snapchat bb

/csgog/ what happened to our poor cute innocent piglet?
youtube.com/watch?v=IvBQgCq4FA0

how do you go from this

to THIS?!?!?!

sitting on the computer all day and eating a lot? not that difficult

the game is shit and white kids are too busy saying nigger pressing f on their gun to post here

>fake Louis Vuitton belt to fatass
makes me thoughts

post songs you train to
youtube.com/watch?v=8gvpNWNSHpk

he's fat in both pics but the top one is edited and cleaned slightly also he has glasses on so you can't see his downie eyes so I guess that's how you do it?

Post who you think is going to choke at the qualifier

IMT, C9, Optic, Liquid for me

opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=155652969
pls

LOOK AT THESE VIEW COUNTS HOLY SHIT

G2 judging by this t half

>major qualifer has begun
>thread is dead

playing in euro timezones is a confirmed joke. play every tournament in USA.

isnt this thread always dead now

it comes alive for esports, so it is confusing that it is still dead for a major qualifier.

>knock off sk are playing
>thread is dead
thinkingemogi

Once our furries BIG play it will pick up

BIG don't play until the end of the day, so I think you mean our cute boys Optic

>vomits externally
Astralis have d-vice and kjarbae aka the cutest bois in cs

americans are asleep, dead general

is PGL using the new GOTV delay settings or whatever it is?

>2017
>a1-s

guess not since they're still missing kills, we're in for a repeat of last year's Cologne

pgl made their own delay thing that they announced before valve implemented their system, that they've been using for like 6 months

I'm not sure they'll be practised enough to use valve's delay thing properly

I'm not cutie :3

>kennys does a quick boost kill over smoke
>we're in the POV of the guy that dies

whatever they're using it isn't working

>all these crisp smoke kills

That's was a great view of the frag though. You don't have to have every kill from the POV of the person getting the frag

>You don't have to have every kill from the POV of the person getting the frag
of course not, that'd make watching boring since you know it is going to be a kill. But I feel like it is a rule to go to the POV of the guy doing a boost

the guy doing a boost is the guy on the bottom, you mean the guy getting boosted. also, since they were in a smoke, you probably wouldn't have been able to see shit from kenny's pov until he actually got the frag, or maybe not even that because spectator smokes are still different

I think the view of the player getting killed was the best view for that particular frag, you had the smoke up in fron of him, and could see both g2 players' outlines and what was coming. And you could even see him start to preaim above the smoke, but kenny was too quick

Just like how they showed a frag from boltz's pov on shox. shox pushrd through a smoke top banana, and boltz got the kill. Would've looked like crap from shox's pov even if he got the kill, but looked great from boltz's pov.

also
>shox

>SK jr won't qualify for their 4th attempt in a row

L O L
O
L

i couldnt find magog 2 days in a row

what is going on lads

just because i became a normie doesnt mean u all have to too

OPPPPPPTICCCCCC VSSSSSSSSSS PENTAAAAAAAAA

could someone vocaroo a worse announcer?

autism in an autistic game

youtube.com/watch?v=FIqCwB-7umA

not sure if this is worse or actually better, but I wanted to post it

nigger

i can see penta upsetting

i can see optic upsetting

I can see optic going 0-3 like the other na teams

GODWELL

BnTeT exposed soon lads

USA

Not going to lie every time I see this strafe esports app ad I am memorized on how well done it is made.

The animation, the story, and above all the voice work. It is testament on how far the human race can achieve from science to art. This hand crafted work of genius is one things that our future children and their children will remember.

The CGI work is second to none. Looks even better than the game itself. The lighting and the fluidity gives a very hyper-realism look. How the fan in the fnatic gear (who I personally name Dan :) ) is the best they could of done. It doesn't ruin the immersion of the video at all. All of the graphical engineers and animators deserve my applause.

Next the story is mind blowing. The first scene drops you into a game of Counter Strike. Which makes you think it's a live match of the current tournament the viewer is watching. However it takes a sharp turn and blam Dan is there and what does he do? In a situation where he gets the attention of the viewer and the fnatic players? He gives a smile and thumbs up. Whenever this part plays you know what I'm doing? I'm smiling and giving the same thumbs up. The next scene jumps straight to the point. It tells you what their app does and is very clear and concise. As a watcher of esports I'm glad they respect me and put all the details in the open so I can make my choice.

The final scene or what I call "The Closer" blows me away. It takes the idea of the first scene, but even a step further. Instead of the start of the round it plops you in the middle of the round. Dan accidentally bumps the player and does the classic "OHH CRAP" which ties back into the game making you more immersed.

Honestly this the best thing they could of done with this ad. I'm so glad the strafe esports signed off on this. Everyday I like to watch this ad several times. Sometimes I play it on repeat as I go to bed.

-Drop awp please

takes some discipline to go for a 4man save so early, optic might actually be playing train well

nah they're shook already, expect to see a bunch of retarded pushes and needless shoulder peeks

losing 2 rounds as ct isnt too bad

now they're kinda in trouble

Yeah I take it back, it seems like optic can't hold b

>fucking missing that 2k
wtf is the point of this delayed spectator bullshit of we still miss it

>missing
>camera is on the players who died and you see both deaths

are you trying to force this or something?

fuck off sapphire you fat whore no wonder you're missing everything

this is typical optic in 2017. get in winnable situations but manage to fuck it up always with dumb decisions. it doesn't help that all 5 of them are susceptible to being emo/depressed easily

>emo
???

there's that video of rush shout at naf on nuke against lg or the other way around or something

look at naf's face

there's your answer

>millennials assuming everyone knows their slang
gb2reddit

that ninja plant was sick
pity the panic

relax. emo = emotional

cmon wasnt that hard

look it up gramps holy shit this isn't reddit

>emo
>millennial
>baiting on a sns

google it old fuck

>2v4 pistol afterplant
only in AMERICA

>type ''pistol save lul'' in twitch chat
>autist messages me ''ACSHUALLY HES SAVING ARMOUR, NADES, ETC''

>>type in twitch chat

kappa

>penta literally getting outsmarted by optic

optic proving you right by rushing a then getting sprayed down entering b

pls no ot I want to watch the chinks

ty based nacs

optic literally wasted a minute before showing any presence on the map, so penta still had full utility to fuck around with their execute. executing from ivy with 30 seconds left was a very intelligent plan

BnTeT time boys

Everyone besides the German looks like a underclass man in highschool

liquid vs tyloo next
who's gud
who's shit

Anyone else moving to hltv forums?

Why is Floptic losing to tier 3 EU?

>floptic
>only 1 eu player
>na "igl" making "calls" based on a "tactic" this "leader" has "decided" upon

It was still stupid mistakes they should be able to fix on fly, it's good that they didn't get outplayed. I have hope.

wtf i love slants now

tyloo our one of our teams
the entire na region is reddit

Optic are literally /ourguys/ cuck.

>brainlet streamteam
>our guys
they literally picked up jasonr as an igl
as ighl

hltv is /ourforums/

>Brazil flag
>Abdullah_Larsson
What did he mean by this

>pala

start the fucking game or kill me

kind of reminds me of the good ol battlelog forums

if you go and load up aimbotz or any other local area offline mode and test it theres like a 20% chance with every gun that headshot wont reg. Ive awped the bot in the chest before and its clearly showing the impact and he took no dmg. THIS IS ON FUCKING LOCAL HOST IMAGINE HOW BAD IT ACVTUALLY IS IN GAME ONLINE WITH INTERP AND PING. JESUS CHRIST VALVE IS FUCKING DISGUSTING updating Dota 2 every fucking day completely overhauling it every year yet Csgo has wors eand worse hit detection everytime valve releases a "we fixed it patch". Lets just face fact they do not care or give 2 fucks about this game. This is a cash cow to farm funding to update Dota. How many Majors has Gaben attended for CSGO? Meanwhile hes at every Dota 2 event. Shows how much they fucking care bro. They perma ban the best upcoming NA talent while Dota 2 pros get a year ban and then get it appealed afterwards doing the same thing but at a MUCH MUCH Larger level. Valve shoulda thanked IBP for giving shitcodeguides their first league win in months instead of banning the best player in NA at the time. It's disgusting people still support and waste their time with this game. If I didn't work 60 hours a week and this wasn't the only game I really had time for since I already know how to play it I woulda moved on a long time ago. The fact people hate on Steel for pointing out how broken this game is and everyone just wants to "have fun" and "why get mad about it bro?" is fucking mind blowing. How can people play this professionally? you can literally fully run hoiding A or D and your bullets barely get inaccuracy penalties. You can literally AD spam every single situation and your bullets aren't impacted by inaccuracy.

>breaks between games are longer than the actual games

Pistols are retarded broken and you literally just prefire everything and look like a god because of how bad the interp is in this game with the terrible netcode CSGO has had since day 1. So much for source 2 engine? Dota 2 has it... guess they forgot about csgo... you know the team or 3 dudes who just pick up shit off the community market dump in a crate and slap a update stick on it. Valves like whats that you guys are having problem with economy on CT side and hitbox issues? cool well just update the CT models to make them look nicer but not actually do anything then give you glove skins... everyone loves glove skins!. its only a matter of time before we have fucking Smoke skins and fucking hats. I want a fucking competitive game not a fucking cash cow skin fuckery this became. Who cares if it was dying before skins came out maybe it woulda forced them to actually fix issues instead just keeping the dumb casual masses lulled with fucking Skin crates. Valve should win a fucking award for worse game developer on the planet. Ubisoft isn't even as fucking bad as valve is atleast they tried to fix that piece of garbage shit Rainbow six and The Division. Vavle just releases skins and says merry Christmas heres a sick update!. oh wait they don't even do that because they feel communicating to their player base would negatively impact things more than help.

>DDs sens

lol what the fuck was that

All those fucking locks holy shit
Not even fucking hiding it