ITT: shitty car movies

ITT: shitty car movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W6A6f031GM0?t=77
youtube.com/watch?v=aFPANCHv-vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck baby driver

I liked the wheelman. I thought it was pretty sweet that it was mostly like in the car. Plus I'm a huge Porsche fanboy so...there is that

I thought it was extremely boring.
>3/4 of the movie driving around with not a single rolling shot all for the Porsche scene at the end where he baits the people chasing him into getting murdered. seriously lacked action imo considering it was an action movie.. just had no debth of meaning to the story

Reved way to fucking high

it was an action thriller movie. it was supposed to have a good mix of action and suspense, which it had some of. Yes it could've been better, but it was still an alright movie.

fpbp

Hmm drive and bellflower come to mind. Kinda liked bellflower besides all its hipster shit.

i hated baby driver's soundtrack

i know normies all jizzed over its soundtrack, and classic rockfags will get mad af at me for saying, but all that fucking dadrock was fucking trash

youtu.be/W6A6f031GM0?t=77

>>implying this isn't objectively better

But it does contain the most realistic workplace shooting scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=aFPANCHv-vo

baby driver was entertaining to watch anyone who disagrees is a neckbeard

true statement. One of the funnest movies I've ever seen.

Every fucking car scene does not need Eurobeat, Jesus.

I genuinely loved that movie and now feel foolish for not arbitrarily agreeing with you.

Drive

It was barely about cars and driving. It was basically a faggy art film trying to be an action film with edgy overblown violence because fucking eurocucks are afraid of it.

>pre 2012
>"uhh is that some sped up trance music or something"
>post 2015 facebook memes
>"RUNNING IN THE 90s DEJA VU DRIFT THATS THE MUSIC WITH THE CAT ON THE SLED GOING FAST XD"
Normies ruin everything.

Christ this weeb euroshit is the most annoying garbage spammed by retards into everything involving cars

>Eurocucks are afraid of violence in movies
Dude, no. Mainstream (as mainstream can be) Euro movies have shit like uncut several-minutes-long beating/rape scenes, people's heads being caved in, viscera and gore of bodies being ripped open, with delicately molded accurate reproductions of all the organs for maximum effect. There's an entire movement of filmmakers across Europe who push the envelope of extreme violence just to top one-another's most violent shit.
There is a goddamn French movie about a teenage girl and her two boyfriends having a threeway on top of the mangled, butchered corpse of their latest murder victim, and the chick pops out the dead guys eyeballs so she can shove them in her pussy.

Americans have no fucking idea what "gore" is.

its not objectively better. you can't just slap eurobeat onto everything car related and somehow it makes it better.

Why do snuff films exist when they can watch European movies

"car" movie

With that eurobeat it is "objectively" crap...

There was this street racing movie I saw on TV centered around this one car this guy was trying to get past a certain speed, I can't for the life of me remember but it was very low budget, had a really shitty crashing sequence done in CGI, also the protagonist's mother worked at a shitty strip club? It was the textbook definition of a shitty car movie.

>tokyo drift
explain yourself

its bad but in enjoyable way so not actually bad

The Gone in 60 seconds remake with nick cage.

Not only was it a shitty movie, but it shit on the original's name.
Every time I talk about Gone in 60 seconds, everyone always assumes that I'm talking about the remake.

It had like 3 driving scenes the rest was autistic filler

This was the only ok one in the entire series. Where else am i going to see a mustang doing touge runs?

Best car movies

Thunderbolt

Best car movies

Megalopolus expressway trial 1-6
Aka shuto kosoku trial
Aka freeway speedway

Worst

Nightcrawler was a decent movie, but it felt like a 2 hour long Challenger SRT8 ad.

youre clearly retarded if you think it was a car ad or a car movie at all

(you)

Hello, Dodge Customer Relations

Worst

that movie sucked