What is the most legendary car of all time?

What is the most legendary car of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PnpcQQET12I?t=78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nissan GT-R

An F-40. And I don't even like Ferrari.

Veyron

r32 or hakosuka only

Civic

't was a bad joke my man. I would probably say the Citroën DS but yes atleast the R32 over the R35.

dodge minivan

Porsche 911

1964 1/2 mustang with v8 it kicked off the hp wars of the 60s and early 70s that led to 300hp+ cars being common on the road and led to several styling trends we see today

Ford Model T
Tesla Model S

miura

The Tesla is much more unique and innovative than the Model T. The Model T just made the manufacturing easy and even they didn't invent the assembly line.

This 100%

Makes me sad that there aren't modern Bugatti four doors.

This.

Unfortunately, you are all wrong. I dont like it, but the ford f series has sold more vehicles from its line historically than any other make/model.

Define legendary? Influential? Coolest? Well known? Personal favorite? That could be anything from 2000 GT, Supra, GT-R, Gen 1 Mustang, Model T, or even a riced Civic.

it also made the car an attainable thing for regular people in the U.S. kicked off mainstream car culture etc..

1908 Cadillac.

Everyone seems to love the Skyline
Everyone from normies to weebs to truckfags have heard of it

Never heard of any citroen cars being anything except shitboxes
Not really legendary in any way

Yes. That is the only thing it did. But it didn't do anything amazing as a car other than being cheap.

fiero with a bodykit

>Citroën DS
>higher on the list in the Car of the Century than the Beetle and the 911 only losing to the Model T and the Mini

lurk moar kiddo

911, no contest.

Ford Model T
>cheap enough that the common man could afford an automobile
It literally doesn't get more legendary than that. I'm sure some eurosnob has something bad to say about it but fuck him.

jaguar e-type or ferrari f40

one of them.

S30

you guys seriously think those cars are more Legendary than this car?

The Dodge Charger. Any other answer is fucking retarded.

You ask anyone normal what they think of when you say Muscle Car and its a Charger. You watch any car movie with mainstream appeal and it has a fucking Charger. Need a muscle car to show how badass someone is in any medium? Fucking Charger.

The Charger is iconic in every fucking possible way. It is a goliath unlike any other car.

You think the F40 is legendary? When someone says Ferrari, it evokes images of a 458. The GT-R? Beat by a Charger in the franchise that gave it mainstream appeal. The Mustang? The greatest urban legend in car culture is about the fuck Charger in Bullitt - the movie that put that car on the map.

Fight me.

*blocks ur path*

t. 8yr old

Literally nobody cares about F50s except for the engine

yep, so legendary even 8 year olds know about them.

One of these

Toyota Corolla.
Its literally THE car. Most sold car in all of human history. Textbook definition of an appliance which moves you and 4 other people plus your lugagge in the most sensible and reliable way. Its not the best in anything, but it doesn't have to be. It just does everything well enough.

omg this

Benz patent motorwagen

This is truly the only car in existence to reach God status.

>no name brand crap no one heard of

> For the 1987 model year, Toyota has made the jump to the sports-coupe big leagues by fitting an intercooled turbocharger to the Supra's in-line six. In addition, Toyota now offers anti-lock brakes as an extra-cost option on both normally aspirated and turbocharged Supras.

Speed and power are requisites for admission to the big leagues, and Toyota's engineers have made sure that the Supra Turbo has plenty of both. The normally aspirated, 24-valve, twin-cam, 3.0-liter 7M-GE engine produces a healthy 200 hp at 6000 rpm, but much of the spirit is dampened by the Supra's nearly 3500-pound curb weight. Of the two possible ways of awakening that spirit—trimming weight and increasing power—the latter was by far the easier course. Using an in-house turbo and an air-to-air intercooler, the new 7M-GTE engine boosts power by fifteen percent, to 230 hp at 6000 rpm. Torque is up more than 30 percent, to 246 pound-feet at 4000. The blown engine also benefits from an oil cooler and a new distributorless ignition system.

Agreed. It's instantly recognizable and has a racing history second to none.

Unironically these cars.

Mclaren sells 10x what ferarri does.

+1

LMAO NOOO

SIEG HEIL

Obviously, this. I rode in one when I was young and I had never been inside a turbo car, i didn't know cars could pull like that. As an adult, I've been in much faster cars, but you can't take my turbo virginity the way this car did.

>dude ferrari is like the best thing ever
you have to be 18 to post here

legendary... not best.
when you put the 911 next to every other porsche it'll look the same as 90% of them. (not necessary a bad thing)

inb4 butthurt nipqueers

probably mad max's car, it is so legendary that 90% of people don't even know what kind of car it actually is.

What makes the tesla cuckbox more 'legendary' than the model T?

well if not the f40, what about

i'd guess a solid 90% of the worlds population would know what this is.

youtu.be/PnpcQQET12I?t=78
The only true answer

what an amazing piece of machinery.

How is a Tesla different than a Leaf?

maybe in terms of breaking down

stop it you fags, not this thread

Ford Falcon XB. Next.

The king of muscle cars

That's not a Pontiac gto

>Any GTO
>better than a Boss 429

Not a firebird

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
Mclaren F1 GTR
Ferrari F40
>Holy Trinity

The mustang is a pony car. There is an entire goddamned segment named after it. Ironically, nothing after the Mustang 4 can actually be called a "pony car" because they're all too fat and sloppy.

Calling it the king of muscle cars is inaccurate. It's not a muscle car, and if it were, it would still lose out to GTO.

>7.0L engine
>not a muscle car

wow you're so impressive naming a car on a car board

Since some of you are asking to define legendary, think of it this way. What's the one car (or cars) that, if ever seen on the streets or in the wild, would make you freeze in shock and go: "Th- the LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN! THE ONE THE LEGENDS SPEAK OF!"

The original Nissan Fairlady

If I saw one on the street I would cum in my shorts

Of all time, I think the Mustang because of its appeal to normies and women and it's introduction of multiple available options, affordable power for the masses, and it's continuing legacy at Ford today

All time is going to get a lot of controversial and varied opinion. You might get more consensus if you broke it down by era or region.

Most legendary 90s Japanese, most legendary golden era muscle, most legendary exotic.

You are all wrong

All Twingo memes revolve around it being cute. Prove me wrong.

>Beetle
>Model T
>first gen Mustang
>Fiat 500
>Citroen 2CV
>BMC Mini
>Countach
>Testarossa
>F40
>911

These are the only legitimate answers. Anything else is just retarded fanboy shit.

911 is the most legendary sports car

>

But you aren't wrong

>Not putting down a 1.3 liter diesel punto

It's a 1.4 turbo punto now. Get with the times.

The question is the most legendary, not your favorite, dumb fucks

You are all a bunch of disgraceful heathens.

Except this guy

No one looks at a Beetle and goes "Oh look! The legend!" They just think "oh look, a beetle."

What if I told you, you simply can't choose just one?

>BMW Mini
Kys

That's why I'm this guy

This.
Any 90s need for speed car

BMC, you dimwit.
It stands for British Motor Corporation.

the twingo ofc

10/10 bait

It is legendary by the definition of the word.
It's very well know, a lot of people have experience with one.