/khg/-Kingdom Hearts General

Stupid Merchandise Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg
Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMiX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

KH3 Orchestra Trailer: youtu.be/eaHSpUZgW24 -- June 10, 2017
Nomura in Dengeki Playstation: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876 -- December 21, 2016
New Trailer and World Reveal @ D23 Expo -- July 15, 2017
No Official Release Date at this time.

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MVk5vBRr
youtu.be/4Bdj8bmvLrg?t=2m4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well some people forgot to bump

I'm sorry, I slept in today.

I once stole a KH hat from Hot Topic

I found this hat at F.Y.E., just look at that out of place png of Sora

Just a couple more weeks.

dam thats bad.

Do I have to post my goddamn essay again just to keep the thread from dying?

Fuck it, the KH2 combat system was smaller than the BBS one but it was way more versatile than the BBS one because of it. This was reflected in the boss fights as well.

pastebin.com/MVk5vBRr

Discuss

is it about how cory in the house wouldn't be a bad idea for a world and demand people stop calling you a meme

No, it was literally something I turned in for a video game design class, I've got citations and shit. I mean they're almost all youtube videos because of this, but still...

that essay was good, but they really make you write essays in game design class?

What do you expect? There's literally nothing to talk about until D23. Not even anything in KHUX is happening because it's a typical gacha.

Very rarely, but sometimes yeah. Our professor tried to justify it by pointing out that we really need more practice at the subject as it is.

Very sexy.

>make a new character model you can only use for 1 scene
>immediately use the model to make a khux medal

>implying we won't fight xionort in kh3

Do you ever wonder if the other forms meant anything at all in the grande scheme of things? Like, the leech grave one with the absurdly oversized weapon kind of reminded me of the x-blade even if I know I'm kind of grasping at straws.

3 resembles Maleficent's cowl much more.

It makes no sense for it to be an abstraction of a random weapon from Days that only exists in the multiplayer mode.

I could see Demyx and Xigy being Xehanort's because otherwise you'd have to write them out, but I can see Lumaria and Arlene being their own party.

Skuld and Ephemera, otherwise Blaine and 5th leader.

PLAYER won't be a light because he will fill another roll.

So when Sora is in a Drive Form he can't get Situation Commands. We see it just refresh the Finish in Guard Form but in Second Form it upgrades the Finish. But it begs the question, what is the situation command building up to in Guard Form.

So basically I think Finish Commands are coming back for Drive Forms.

>zoomed in and on a loop
this is from a TGJ video isn't it

I can't even get in the top 2500 anymore. Fucking traits.

is player no longer ventus?
or was that just a theory?

I just chalk it up to typical JRPG final boss going through absurd multiple forms.

I zoomed in so you can clearly look at the highlight on the Finish Commands and see the green "Standing By" that are in both Second and Guard Form.

>ira
why didn't i make this connection before?
same hair, same weapon

>saix
why didn't i make this connection before?
same hair, same weapon

Actually thinking about it now, it seems more like the Finish Commands will be a linear line instead of how they are in BBS.

Considering that the Finish Command might utilize the Keyblade transformation it doesn't make sense to use a Finish in Guard Form with the weapon in Power Form.

Kairi's even got the cat ear hood

pls no

Just started the process of going through BbS and getting that Platinum trophy. Anything I need to know?

I hope you like repeating all the minigames and Mirage Arena missions three times

Once you get Fantastic on all the Master mode songs in Ice Cream Beat with one character, the rank doesn't matter for the rest. You just need to have the score in your report.
BUT, Dessert Paradise has to be Fantastic on Master for all three, because it rewards you with Frozen Fortune, which you need for the command list.

youtu.be/4Bdj8bmvLrg?t=2m4s

Hope you like long boring slogs.

So what exactly does 358/2 spoil? My friend already knows the general plot outline of kh2 with who Roxas is and shit, so I don't know if he should watch it before or after kh2.

Watch it after

It spoils Riku's transformation, which is a big deal in KHII.

It should be after regardless.

What if I get him to watch up to Xion's death scene and then get him to play KH2?

>Counter "Slash"
>punches
Defend this.

Just get him to watch it after. It also spoils the life Roxas had before his merger with Sora.

Remember, always do things in release order. Always.

Fair enough. Thanks.

That was just a theory that was disproven since Skuld and Emph talk about player but don't seem to recognize Ventus.

well then how does player survive the keyblade war if he's not ventus?
is he the 5th foreteller?

There are survivors other than the 5 foretellers. You're one of them.

Alright boys, on my second trip to traverse town in DDD, what am I in for

Why bother

>implying
Player is totally the fifth. Are you kidding me?

Skuld and Ephemera make Chirithy wake Player out of his dream, to remember.
The only people allowed to remember the War are the Union Leaders.

Xion stronk

Also arent unicorns kinda related to the moon

Holy shit

Still cant get over eraqus=square
And they probably also pulled all this X shit out of eniX

Enix, the 13th Vessel.

Enix = Nei?

also has a little familiar it calls Quintet

Grinding raid bosses is the most abhorrently tedious shit

Why the fuck would they put Puppy medals on raid boss drops
Fucking why

Did they wake you?

Chirithy's dialogue implies to me that they are purposely keeping you in the dark?

Ein

what if square fucked over dataminers because we'll be getting medals of whatever new world is announced next month and datamines would have spoiled it?

The whole "game" is tedious. Get used to it.

Chirithy put Player into a dream to keep them from remembering all the horrible things that happened.

Skuld and Ephemera ask Chirithy to take Player out of the dream.
The only reason they need him to come back, and remember the War, is if Player is a Leader.

They don't though. Read their log again they never ask him/her to wake you up.

>I really do want to let them forget after all...
>I know it will be tough on you Chirithy, but please
>I asked you to do that other thing just now
>"Union Cross," right?

If Union Cross is a second request, what's the first one?
The dialogue implies that they've asked Chirithy to wake Player up, about which Chirithy is conflicted, because now he wants to let you forget.

It's not stated explicitly, but duh, they aren't going to give it away immediately.

Anyway, Player HAS to remember the War because we, the players, witness it. So if Player is the player then they can't enter the new world without memories of the old one.

Raid bosses aren't as tedious as the Cross boards. I hate them and everything they stand for.
>Nearly nothing changes even when they rotate stuff out.
>Everything is buffed like crazy
>If you don't have a whale on your team it's going to take 10+ minutes at times
>Time limited special challenges that actually net you good amounts of coins but require either a full team of people at mid-level in medals or a couple whales to even complete.
>An entire 5-10 minute stage is like one or two unlocks at best.
>They don't even rotate it out once a month, it's rotated out several times a month so if you weren't already tired enough from the first go now's your chance to want to die.
I didn't even bother with the sheet music or these music bubble things right now, and I already missed the Donald and Goofy balloons. Multiplayer is the single least fun addition ever added to this game outside of spamming text commands to people in the current game.

>10+ minutes for one Cross quest
Holy shit global is true suffering, no wonder you think it's tedious.

Union Cross is just fine where I'm standing.
Running the same handful of quests 30 times just to spawn a Trickmaster in the right level bracket, which only gives me the CHANCE to get the Puppy drop, that's fucking tedious

No joke I had a Darkside mission from earlier in the month take close to half an hour because me and one other guy were the only damage dealers and everyone we let die to get new people in praying for a whale gave us nothing (Keep in mind the guys we let die were dealing maybe 10k a turn at best on a 12mil boss). But yeah, most stages take me a minimum of like 5-10 minutes with a full party every single time and after an hour where you've gotten maybe half of a single board full you start questioning why you're even bothering since it drains you so terribly.

I'd honestly rather grind out the Coliseum than play multiplayer.

>tfw already have a guilted bonds with extra attack
TRAITS CARRYING OVER WHEN

What is the voiced line this medal uses?

If I heard it correctly, she says あたしは存在してならないわ

I don't know Xion quotes well enough to place it, but I think it's like "I'm not supposed to exist"

I think you should get your ears checked because dude used the medal like 50 times and I swore it ended with "ageru".

>"I'm not supposed to exist"
Why is a series about friendship so depressing sometimes?

I got the wrong medal, whoops.

I really don't know what the first bit is, it's too warped, but since it's a battle quote so probably "give me all you've got" or something similar

DELET
Ruining Kingdom Hearts with Naruto faggotry.

wait wrong pic.

And this is why Kingdom Hearts has the worst fanbase.

>there is literally nothing wrong with yelling and screaming during an orchestra
t. Kingdom Hearts fans

They don't do concerts on the east coast (I think).
Did people really yell and scream during a fucking orchestral concert?

Yep. Simply because pictures of characters flashed on the screen.

>New york
>no concerts
Huh

I live in Maryland. I ain't driving to shitville for a Kingdom Hearts concert.
Also I didn't know they were doing one in jew york.

Oh fuck
>They don't get Terra back
>Somehow revive Eraqus and use him instead
>Xehanort doesn't get Sora or Roxas
>Use whoever Enix is instead
Oh fug

>should have been the χ-blade design

counter slash is the attack he uses the shield with, the punches is just the finish command

What are the odds of the Foretellers being secret bosses in KH3?

Slim.

Someone tell me whether i should use my Mickey & brooms on Ex Cloud or not, I've got 3

Sure, why not?

did you read it?

There's a novel? Thought there was only a manga.

Alright here i go

Not bad