/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3 and PS4, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- Central Fiction is also out on Steam with all the DLCs included.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed)
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3498575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone was just resting their eyes.

this thread is now under Tsubaki Yayoi's protection

guaranteed bump limit

What is this slut gonna do?

are we alive

The truth is hiding within

>typed out long ass reply to talk about arcade story
>thread is archived as I hit the post button

Maybe I should stop thinking when I post and just bump like the other people.

That would be for the best.

Just post it here.

Please no dying /blaz/, I need you.

You can't tell me what to do.

Cautious bump before leaving.

Is this canon?

yes she canonically blinks

if my shitty understanding of the story is correct theres supposed to be infinite universes now which means yeah its canon

>thinks it could be canon in any universe ever

infinite is a lot of universes user

Who /EU PC/ here?

CARNAGE

ok here

one inch

Pinch

Where the fuck is everyone?

In the discord. I used to keep the thread alive but I use the discord now. There is literally nobody using this general anymore.

yeah, all of the old activity we used to have is now in our discord. that's where everyone went.

Man, I still haven't even touched the Discord. I mean, it's not like I've lost anything, I haven't touched the game in at least 3 months, but still, it's sad to see /blaz/ die.

The only way to save it is to bring back Arcsys general

/blaz/ hasn't died, it just relocated for the time being. people don't want to bother with the threads right now with this news drought, it's easier to talk about the game and do lobby notifs on discord

It has been dead for a long time. If you need news to keep your thread alive it's dead. All the other generals survive because people are interested in their games not because of news.

The Discord is interested in the game. The people in the thread aren't. After the flood of Mai shitposting with absolutely nothing else around the PC release I imagine a good amount of our lurkers just left.

>The people in the thread aren't
Very funny

What is the origin of the muslim Tsubaki thing?

It's because she's dressed the most conservatively, which then combined with the Pupwa meme, though Muslim Tsubaki came first.

What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?

im pretty sure rachel is dressed more conservatively

What are those metal things on Terumi's arms supposed to be? Sleeves?

They'd all play Izayoi.

How likely is it that Tsubaki owns Six Heroes merchandise?

>exposed armpits
>flashable underwear
def: lewd

i never noticed this

she certainly has a 1:1 hakumen replica, still in the original packaging

She may not dress as lewd as others, but she's the lewdest.

>10

rwby

Balance patch when?

5 years

JYUU

Why has nobody used Jubei for when the page hits 10?

I dunno user. I mean, I'm the only one who Nineposts.

i'm the jubeifag but i haven't been posting much lately

jubei

WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE, SCREENCAP THIS

This is why Noel will forever be Waifu

shut up retard

Fuck off
How this meme was created again?

Can't handle the truth, I see.

Soon.

I already asked in the previous thread about this matter, but if CF's story mode mostly retreads the ground of the arcade stories, would the best experience of it not be in starting with it and to first ignore the arcade stories? I have also already seen the first two arcade acts of the new LN protagonist guy, and what the hell, how can they integrate the story of a spin-off so deeply in the main series (or at least it seems to be going that way)? Would it be better to read up a synopsis or something of that spin-off first?

Also, I always wondered, but why do the BB sprites appear so fucking pixellated anyway? Other recent 2D HD games, like Skullgirls or the recent Wonder Boy 3 remake or whatever do not look like that. Is it because the native res is still only 1280x720?

One more thing, does the story synopsis offered in the first chapter of CF's story mode contain anything new or otherwise interesting? I can still remember the outline of the story fairly well since I only played CP in the last month.

>Is it because the native res is still only 1280x720
yes, BB sprites were made with 720p/768p in mind, so they don't look as sharp in 1080p

>took a long break from BB
>ready to come back
>/blaz/ is dying

I guess threads had a good run. :(

become our hero and revive /blaz/

No let it die. Come to the discord to discuss anusus

>discord

>but if CF's story mode mostly retreads the ground of the arcade stories, would the best experience of it not be in starting with it and to first ignore the arcade stories?
Yes. Naoto, Terumi, and Hazama's Arcade Modes are relevant but not something that you need to play. Naoto's presence is pretty unexplained without it is the problem, some of Hazama's scenes that are implied but never shown are in there, and Terumi's Act 3 is basically an off-screen thing that happens in the last act of the story.

The spin-offs you don't need to care about at all. They add some extra stuff if you know the backgrounds behind the characters, but really it's not important. Naoto gets the most screentime of all the spin-off characters, and he still doesn't get "that" much, and reading Bloodedge Experience doesn't explain anything the Story neglects.

I don't actually have any Jubei pictures

>How this meme was created again?
Its a /pol/ meme. Just ignore it, everybody knows there's no black people in Blazblue.

You can play the arcade of just about any unimportant character and have damn near nothing spoiled for you, since they have nothing to do with the main or side stories and just served as what if scenarios advertised as ''a sneak peek'' to their story. Since CF is the last Blazblue fighting game which has far more people following it than the spin-offs Mori made an attempt to promote them all in CF to set up for more visual novels and stuff like that.

bump

>You will never be godpressed up against a wall by Susanoo as he whispers about how your suffering is his only source of joy in the whole wide world.
Why live?

skelly pussy

stop trying to kill us

give in

H

O

N

>10

>9

>8

Is this from Bururaji right?

Yes, the Yukana episode

You know what would be great? Some more Noel pictures. A Mu is fine too.

>mfw i have a 'match' with Noel

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3498575

T

This thread needs more fanservice.

Real talk.

Make some OC then, otherwise people will post the same lewd images as they always do.

Is Nu a white girl?

I can't draw. I could write lewd stories, but /blaz/ would be even less likely to read them than /skg/

I once read a noel x jin bodyswap fic

so I guess my standards are low enough

If people here had standards they wouldn't watch RWBY so do your thing

Do it user.

About what?

Everything was broken here without a trace. You can never go back to the past. Nobody knows so why are you still breathing?Why are you living in the pain and the grief of losing more, /blaz/?