/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Jun 29] Luma 8.1 has been released, provides small fixes and adds an option to disable exception vectors, among other things. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v8.1

>Switch
[Jun 20] System update 3.0 has been released. PegaSwitch hasn't been patched, but other vulnerabilities have. twitter.com/daeken/status/876965449837293570 twitter.com/SciresM/status/877069524977106944

>DSi
[Jun 25] A new release is going to happen soon. twitter.com/Tankerbot/status/879047695230529537

>Vita
[Jun 15] An unstable beta version of Enso has been leaked. wololo.net/2017/06/15/ps-vita-hack-henkaku-enso-beta-allegedly-leaked-recommend-not-install/
-An official release is planned for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/
[Jun 6] HENkaku release 10 received an update. henkaku.xyz/changes
[Jun 6] Adrenaline 5 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/SilicaAndPina/SystemAppsDisabler/releases
gearbest.com/game-accessories/pp_630469.html
3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Switch SDK being leaked still isn't in recent news

SECOND for DS SD Not worth waiting for
also ttsuo

howcome my freeshop wont download stuff?

This, put it in the next one please. It's not only relevant but also interesting. I had a fun time parsing through all of the documents included.

3rd for swapped my Vita motherboard for a 3.60 and now my rear touchpad doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Because you're retarded and can't read. Fuck off, faggot.

yeah, you're right, I should have added it. it's in my pasta now at least, if I make the next thread it will be there

I don't know. Check literally any thread from the past week.

where does it say how to fix it

>provides small fixes

We need huge, major fixes.

see

someone let me know if 8.1 is worth it

cant find anything. thanks for not helping retard

Where's the download link? The original one got taken down

SciresM's was enough. The real problem is Aurora waving his dick around while idiots ask him to piss on their face while they praise him for being a tranny

You shouldn't call other people retarded because of your inability to read.

8.1 is fine, just like the nightlies and SciresM's build.

there is literally nothing that helps me in the pastebins

You were told to check recent threads though. You did not follow instructions and therefore cannot claim that we were not helpful. In fact, your question was answered in the thread immediately before this one, which hasn't even died yet.

>We need huge, major fixes.
Looking at the changelog it appears 8.1 addresses nearly everything that people have complained about in 8.0

i cant check the previous threads because i dont know how

how about you just give me the answer instead of wasting my time you troglodyte

Not only are you nearly illiterate, but you also fail at troubleshooting simple and common problems. I'm surprised you can even breathe.

This is GBAtemp.

Anyone knows what b9s is needed for luma 8.1? Does it need 1.2 or higher?

8.1 has all the fixes implemented from the nightlies and the exception handler option. So yes.

>than
Every time. Are they talking about the SDK? I downloaded it, of course it's real lmao

kill yourselfnyou fuxking cuntninjust asked fornhelo ans you ebtitled cunt alwaysbhavebtonbe a fucking asshole bcuznu cant answer a simple wuestion because all you do with your life is sit in Veeky Forums thdeads all damn day and get annoyed at the same question butnits actually ur fauly for sitting around infront of your comouywr all daybinstead of doing something good with your life

He's just shitposting, user. Look at where he's from.

>nintendo bans my 3ds
>order a new 3ds xl from amazon
>choose same day day delivery
>arrives at my doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds the money
>use that money to buy a vita and 64 gb card
>choose no rush shipping because vita has no games
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
get on my level niggas. and fuck nintendo and sony

You gonna be okay, sport? You shouldn't get so worked up right before bedtime.

somehow this pasta isn't as annoying as before

I don't think anyone has been banned for being signed into PSN on a hacked Vita. I know I haven't. Just as long as you don't do something retarded like sync trophies for digital-only games you haven't bought, or attempt to cheat online, you should be safe.

There's actually a new homebrew for disabling the pre-installed system apps such as Trophies, just as an extra precaution.
github.com/SilicaAndPina/SystemAppsDisabler/releases

Is ever oasis worth the download? I haven't played an RPG in at least 2 years and I've been interested

>is something worth downloading for free
Why ask a dumb question like this?

Someone put a new linjk in the last thread backwards

im actually half asleep and solved my freeshop issue already and it was unrelated to the solution infound from previousnthreads

I purchased it and think it was worth it so yeah I'd say it's worth at least a free download

So I hacked my 3ds a while back, how do I update it?

>wasn't here for lostboy.exe

Good for you. I hope you learned to not shitpost when you could be researching your issue.

Read the guide, you cum-eating retard.

yeah rampant douchery instead of helping someone is shitposting too, big guy. enjoy being cancer =)

Might as well tell him to read the stickies to threads that don't exist anymore.

How long ago? Are you on luma? A9LH or B9S?

Maybe this isn't the place for you, champ.

Meant for

>implyin i cant do both

you are weak

it must be Kamen Rider

reminder that load ds games from sd card was not worth wating for. get yourself a flashcart instead
gearbest.com/game-accessories/pp_630469.html

Practically everything I want right now is working on TWLoader

fascinating that your taste in DS games matches up perfectly with the 5 or 6 games that run

it is still not worth using

did you break the rear touchpad ribbon?

Reminder that the tranny left GBATemp because of the new rule about free speech stopping people from being banned because "they said a mean thing about gays!".So you can't report something for being low key anti LGBTQP

how do I pirate games on my dsi?

DS games: flashcard
DSiware games: It's easier to get a 3DS. Well, I think you can write them to NAND now but that requires a hardmod. I guess you can wait for the new exploit, too.

Not the user you're replying to, but I'm curious as well.
I have an old acekard 2.1 (non-i) lying around. Do I just set up AKAIO like I would for a regular DS, or do I have to do something special?

Hey look, this guy is unsure which meme opinion he wants to side with

Sorry if this is a retarded question, it's been a while since I fucked with my 3DS. I'm following 3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s.html and right now I'm on the step on Section IV where I had to copy boot.firm to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND, and it states to remove the arm9loaderhax.bin file from there. Am I supposed to do that to the one I have on [0:] SDCARD? Because I do not have that file on [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND

>13
>Loves tumblr
Fucking kids I swear

Read the OP or go back.

Try fucking off back to the shithole you came from

This is some next level idiocy.

Apart from the fact that the answer to that question is obvious (and so are further details if you actually read the entire thing and use some logic), why are you asking us?

You done goofed.

>be a redditor
>ask dumb shit
>get told to fuck off
Why are you guys so rude and unhelpful?

So I did this a9lh-to-b9s guide and now FBI app crashes after some time and it looks like (pic related) and I have to power off 3DS. Also I have 2 Luma 3DSUpdaters now and I don't know how to remove the old one, because only one appears in FBI titles menu: version 2048, title ID: 00040000001 DEB00, product code: CTR-L-UPDR. Also there are two FBI there, one is green version 3077 and the other is red version 2120

What I don't understand is that if they love reddit so much, why the fuck don't they go there for help?

Haha you've been TUX'd!

and none of this would have happened if you read the op and didn't install luma updater like the dumb redditor you are!

You're as dumb as a redditor then, since you couldn't figure out that installing garbage isn't a good decision.

>I read OP
Yeah, now. There's something you didn't do.

>titlekeys.gq still not available over HTTPS
at least the port is open now, even if it errors out instead of connecting. think it might get fixed at some point

What is this falseflagging meme? OP makes 8.1 sound basically fine.

Please notice us titlekey senpai.

Where the fuck is the Switch SDK link?

Are you retarded? It's not about 8.1

I heard the Switch has been hacked? How do I hack it now for free games like I did my 3DS?

What is an SDK exactly and how does it help for people to hack the system (switch)

Does anyone have the order form for the Switch that they can take a picture of? What's the price.

It hasn't.

Are you? Follow the quotes and hit the sack.

Whatever happened to those 3ds bans? Still happening or?

XD

The guides are identical

One of the posts you replied to was mine, you dumb fuck.

So with the Switch SDK being hacked, what does this imply? White-hat homebrew only?

Even if they were (they aren't you retard) it wouldn't matter. What matters is that they didn't read the OP and are asking us instead of asking the people they're getting their links from.

Research.

>tfw I have a problem and scan last thread and the guides on OP
>resolves without anoying anons
It's a good feeling, but having no one to say thank you, thank you all.

>read OP!!!
>OP, who sucks many cocks, unquestionably forgot to reference SDK

You're welcome!

How is that related to the conversation?

How long until we hear something, bro?

Thank yourself, user, for not shitting up the thread with begging.

We're already hearing stuff, but I wouldn't expect piracy too soon.

I meant stuff like being able to patch games with fan translations and coverting save files in monster hunter, web browser, media streaming etc.. I don't pirate Nintendo games and haven't pirated a PC game since I got a job 6 years ago

wtf, did I just brick myself
I was following the A9LH to B9S guide and after the B9S installation my 3ds rebooted and now won't turn on
pressing the power button gives just a short blue flash on the LED
help me

"Neon Genesis Evangelion" is overrated garbage that does not deserve the recognition and dedicated time it has or has had. At least it had no budget, though.

>did I just brick myself
no

Will probably come along with piracy.
You're cool.

good for you man, you're a rare sight around here, you're a non-retard. I should thank you