Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Best Girl

This is the best dragon slayer in Fate and his "girl"friend

Say something nice about them

Thanks for reminding me I don't have Illya. When is she coming back to the gacha? I want my imoto already.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>canon ugly

purple hair a best

I heard the Thicc Brown servant's NP is an AoE damage one that does extra damage to King typing. How shit is she with that bare bone minimal attack?

Did maint start? Who wants to do it?

Only americans could turn Da Vinci being a pervert into a "trans pide" character.

You don't need to wait for Rider day - if you can clear any hand quest, go for it. Matching XP type with Servant class only gives +20% XP, much lower than the +50% you might be used to in other mobage. Do any hand daily at 30 AP and feed Martha until she's 30. In retrospect, you might even be able to use Martha in today's quest - just make her target either Lancers or Berserkers, and leave the Assassins to Jeanne. Of course, Herc should be your priority for dealing damage. Martha has a good heath pool and her skill heals her; as long as she's on the field, she can take shots that would otherwise hit Herc.

Jeanne's lower attack doesn't matter, use her over Waver for now. She is Ruler class, which means she takes half damage from all of the hands except for Berserkers. Since her NP is spammable and guards your team for 1 round and heals them for 2000 health, she can keep even a weak team going strong. You can switch to Waver once you have confidence in your own Servants' survivability and DPS.

Don't be afraid to try a 40 AP just once for shits 'n giggles - if you party wipe, you can just spend three Command seals to full revive your entire team with fully charged NPs. Don't mind the memes, seals exist to be used. Only one regenerates a day, but getting all the way through a 40 once will let you see how to improve and get through again.

>Say something nice about them
Sumanai

How do I get a Gem, Magic Gem, or Secret Gem? They won't drop.
Also, are Event Quests worth doing? I don't feel like wasting 60AP on that bullshit. Should I just finish the story instead with the AP?

god dammit

>got my friend into Fate
>he didn't care about FGO until he found out about Shuten
>his sole purpose and reason of playing FGO is for Shuten

How long does he have to wait in order to get her? He's saving quartz for her already.

I'm not sure how "she" can be a pervert when she only wants to fuck guys.

Maint started yeah

I'd do it but I don't have all the unique events and stuff that were in the last one so

English FGO was a mistake.

>literal perfection
>ugly

You niggas are crazy

Doesn't Roman still call her a pervert though?

>pride*

Spend 123 quartz in single memes
And I proof it once again, single is the best
Got waver, lancelot and retard cat
Also CEs 2 heaven's feel and formalcraft

Probably the same retards that got mad vira (pseudo-lesbian) from gbf got generic love lines during valentines for a male mc

tell him to play the nip version.

a year in jp
should've started earlier

Do the new daily quest. I got one the first time I ran the 10AP.

>trans pride
>da Vinci turns into an actual woman
>muh disgusting neovagina

You don't deserve her as long as you parade that whore Kiara around, Misora.

Everyone wants to be the little girl so I honestly can't deny it.

>wasting Quartz for 4*
>not rerolling for a 5*
L M F A O

And then they'll shame her after they find out she wants to get motorboated by Roman.

Fuck off Misora

Extended maintenance when?

I'm up for it. You going to start it? Stheno made it to the final 3 last time.

Focus on hands (XP) quests for now, your Servants need to hit their level cap before you'll need the ascension materials obtained from the Event Quests. Do go ahead and make sure to play the latter until you get a skill gem though - it's required for the weekly quest list, one of your few renewable sources of quartz.

>rerolling

That's for coward
I leave everything on my fate

What's with the obsession of some hentai artists to put Roman in women's clothes? There're Astolfo, Alex and Ko Gil for that shit.

He's an EOP he waited for the US version of FGO. How long does he have to wait until Shuten comes out in the US version?

Just shut it down.

What anime/manga have males of comparable quality to Fate?

Should I use my All-Type exp items on Jeanne since I have her, or still use them on Mash like recommended? Since Ruler is a unique class like Shielder.

So now that NA GO is a confirmed flop can we stop discussing it?

>being this new

11 months

>a year in jp should've started earlier
>a year in jp
Learn to read

I didn't reroll, but that's really dumb in the long term because the drop rates are fucking ridiculous.

>expecting shuten to come out in any reasonable timeframe in US
>expecting shuten to come out unmarred in SJWSA

Forever because ENGO is shutting down next week.

I doubt mods would allow a second thread just for it, so let the game actually die first.

> this delusional
It's doing fine, making $50k daily. That's not a flop

I fucking love you Misora!

Re-nominating this cute boy for the inevitable hunger game

/Jannu/ thread.

Based on nip version? A year or so, that is of course presuming that they don't pull the plug and kill it before that.

>Fate
>EOP

You have a faggot of a friend.

NA only got 1 apple for the bugged quest yesterday? Not even quartz? lmao

But how? It's perfect for people who missed out on older events since some 5* will never come back. Plus, you can actually read the story AND it's undubbed. It's perfect.

>ushi clearly says "daisuki" when talking about her aniue
>"i admire him"
WTF BROS I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE'D BE NO CENSORSHIP?????

Well, I got what I was aiming for, Waver and Lancelot
I'm a happy man now, there's nothing anybody can say to make me feel worse
Now I'll just wait for giveaway to pick Martha my waifu

What does Jannu's pussy smell like?

is saber lily worth leveling to 30 just so i can have a saber class to help me with my 40 ap daily?

Learn to punctuate.

How well localizations usually do compared to the JP versions?

All I'm saying is you could've saved all your Quartz except 30 for both of them.

>Forever because ENGO is shutting down next week.
Where is your solid proof of this aside "it flopped"?

They'll insult him because he is attracted to Boudica, Mata Hari and other 'cis' women but doesn't show this openly to Da Vinci. Nevermind he is short tempered with her because he can be comfortable rather than keep his usual empty smile.

why does everyone like this LITERAL semen demon

raspberries

>ushi says "pom poko pin"
>"I've leveled up"
WTF IS THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Jannu

They tend to flop hard and get quietly killed off.

enjoy your warning, faker.

>LITERAL semen demon
Gee, I wonder.

Where is your solid "proof" it didn't? We already discussed this and came to a consensus that it flopped and it's dead on arrival, you stupid EOP. Don't ever reply to me again.

And spend more than five hours doing stupid shit instead of something more enjoyable?
No way

>tfw waiting for UNRIVLED Saber's materials in August

DUDE VIDYA, CONQUEST AND CISGENDER PEOPLE LMAO

I want to roughly fuck Ilya.

do you guys really think they'll shut down the amerifat servers? i feel like whales would throw a fit

im thinking about switching to the nip server once maintenance finishes, too bad i'd be super far behind

"It flopped" is all you need. It's not even in the top 500 grossing apps anymore. It's going to get its servers shut down in a year just like every underperforming mobage. This was just a zero-effort cash grab to get whatever whales weren't already playing the Japan version.

Got me my first golden apple. I'll cherish it forever.

A lot of them, actually. Fate is nothing special in terms of male characters' quality, your pic being one of the few exceptions.

Because she is a permadrunk semen demon, m8.

Any guesses on who this is?

I like her hair. I have a fetish for bob haircuts.

rest in pepperoni esports

Twelve Kingdoms (novels).

>Servants finally strong enough to consistently beat expert exp dailies

It doesn't have to take that long.

So she's the villain of the singularity right?

Me too friend.

> you EOP, stop asking for proofs and don't invade my safe space!

I want to bully this autistic qt

What are hand quests? I don't see them in the daily section.

What are Nasu's top 5 lies?

>i feel like whales would throw a fit

Their fault for being dumbasses and not reading the BLATANT signs going in that this would be a shitshow. The only people I feel bad for are the SEAmonkeys who had to make a futile translation of a doomed mobage for probably nothing.

me

>spent money

Where did I say that?
I was saving from day one, retard

>tfw he has a line about Arthur and he says that he's stronger than him

is it even worth switching to the nip servers if youre new since you would be so far behind? im thinking of doing the same thing but i dont know

Whales have never stopped mobages from shutting down, hell sometimes they reward them with their last minute rate ups increase, it's not like they could sue them.

H Liz when?