>FFXV
youtu.be/d3tU6g3412E
youtu.be/8Oau0MG8Dhg
youtu.be/pScXfvonzxY
youtu.be/BQ7gs2bp9cU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FFBE_EN/status/880300731986833408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FFRK JP banners for upcoming IX event

Banner one:
>Dagger USB - 7xAoE Lightning/Non-ele Summon magic dmg, EnLightning, party MAG/MND +30%, automatically cast "Judgement Bolt" (2xAoE Lightning/Non-ele summon magic dmg) at certain intervals
>Steiner USB - 10xST Fire/Lightning/Ice physical dmg, self RES +100% and gain EnFire/EnIce/EnLightning from Fire/Lightning/Ice magic attacks received from allies
>Vivi USB - 10xST Fire/Non-ele magic dmg, EnFire, self MAG/RES +30% and doublecast Black Magic when ability count >1

>Steiner BSB2 - 8xST Fire/Lightning/Ice physical dmg, self Sentinel, Burst Mode
>Cmd 1 - 4xST Fire/Lightning/Ice physical dmg
>Cmd 2 - 2xAoE Fire/Lightning/Ice physical dmg

>Dagger LMR - Small duration increase of buffs cast by self
>Eiko LMR - Low chance to doublecast White Magic abilities

>Repeats of: Dagger BSB2, Vivi BSB2, Eiko BSB, Vivi LMR, Garnet SSB2, Steiner SSB

Banner two:
>Marcus BSB - 6xAoE Wind/Bio physical dmg, enemy MAG/DEF -50%, Burst Mode
>Cmd 1 - 2xST Wind/Bio physical dmg with short cast time, enemy Magic Breakdown
>Cmd 2 - 2xST Wind/Bio physical dmg with short cast time, enemy Armor Breakdown

>Marcus SSB - 6xAoE Wind/Bio physical dmg, enemy Hyper Break

>Repeats of: Zidane USB, Kuja OSB, Steiner OSB, Zidane BSB2, Kuja BSB, Beatrix BSB, Zidane LMR, Steiner LMR, Kuja LMR, Beatrix SSB

GUMI!!!

Don't...
push your luck.

Lyse

> Tfw at work and can't post saucy mouse pictures off my company computers

Lightning is here. You may kneel.

no thanks

>DCXX1
Nigga wat

>if you have Ingus BSB you'l'l do really well. That goes for a lot of Torments, not just the III one.
>tfw they removed Ingus BSB from the fest banners for global
Feels bad man, that was on the fest banner I was pulling on, would've made a great consolation prize.

They also removed Yuffie BSB whenever they had the chance, which made the banner with her USB a lot less attractive. And now she has a BSB2 in JP.

Did BE just went to shit? am i the only one?, send help

Not just you.

I don't have a problem, works on my machine ;)

Fran is here! You may spit on the image of Lightning.

Gross

Good luck on your early 5* pulls tomorrow dudes. Going to miss most of the fun for the first few hours of the game being back up.

>just
it was always shit senpai :^)

Nope never even heard of it

Is it mobage ?

Cause I'm going on a huge mobage bender right now throwing another one the pile might be fun

Just started I, what am I in for? The only FF game I've ever played was XI for the PS2. I'm planning on playing them chronologically.

It's clunky and slow. You should really start with 6 or 7 instead.

thanks user, Good luck to you too.

hoping for gil, rem or reberta.

Omg i have that hat too !

It was a present from /v/

A DnD clone

So is there any implication why Verstael went from wanting a peaceful world to cliche "I wanna become a god, muh research" mad scientist or is it just hacky writing because gotta cram his backstory into a 2 hour DLC?
The writing for this isn't the worst out there, Aranea's great and it's hell of a lot better than Episode Shitio's, but it's pretty shallow and sloppy and full of holes.

1 is an obnoxious, glitch-ridden, unintuitive, slow-paced and a completely bullshit RNG-based game. If you MUST play them in order then play the GBA remake or something.

By 3 the formula has gotten a bit more refined, but skipping straight to 4 is not a bad idea.

I don't believe you.

>So is there any implication why Verstael went from wanting a peaceful world to cliche "I wanna become a god, muh research" mad scientist or is it just hacky writing because gotta cram his backstory into a 2 hour DLC?

Watch the movie. They've been assholes for a very long time now... including murdering Noctis's mother in front of him when he was a small boy.

You won't get a single Gilgamesh. You'll get two. Good luck on your pulls tomorrow!

I'm playing them all up to 7 on a GBA emulator (with patches where applicable), save III which I got the smartphone version of.

3 is honestly pretty awful too.
Many gimmicky dungeons and it introduces the job system and boy it can't go for over 5 minutes without all but saying out loud SWITCH TO THIS CLASS FOR THIS BOSS/DUNGEON YOU FUCK.

NES version has the garbage capacity points which restrict your ability to freely change jobs much more than the DS and on remakes, which in turn make jobs levelable which leads to most having very shitty stats until they get like 30 levels.

I'm going to get Gilgamesh AND Tidus AND Aileen. JUST WATCH ME.

But really though it's probably going to be an Ace or an Emperor or something. One can hope.

Yeah but they don't really explain the why or how, just that they are. The emperor went from nice and loved by his people to power and immortality hungry. Verstael went from wanting his science to do good to wanting to become a god. There's no in between. Not even an "Ardyn poisoned their mind" justification which would've been fine.

Also I'm pretty sure that wasn't Noctis's mom but his nursemaid. She's blond for one and I don't think a queen would call her child "-sama".

>Data connection errors all over the place five minutes before maint
FUCK GUMI

I just looked it up i think i remeber someone posting art of that

But pinball's not really my bag

If you wanna post and talk about it that's cool since it is /ffg/ related

But it appears to hsve been shut down already according to the comments

When will BE be up again? I missed the notification

it suits you haha

never

Nigga it's been an hour.

They announced on GB that it won't be up again until after maint.
Fuck you, 1 hour early surprise emergency maintenance. Happy anniversary faggot.

twitter.com/FFBE_EN/status/880300731986833408

I demand compensation, another free 5* should do

Don't worry, they'll extend all the events by one hour to compensate

If you're playing on PS1 hard mode, a great game. If you're playing anything else, shit.

Here, now you can waste even more NRG making up for our mistake tomorrow morning, but only if you wake up early.
Happy anniversary fucker.

I found the GBA Dawn of Souls version to be adequate. A little easy if you have a white mage though, the change from spell slot to the MP system means they can just heal everyone up for days.

I picked War/Thief/WM/RM, how fucked am I?

He always wanted to use the gods and the crystal in his experiments

The standard MP system just ruins the game. It'd be like if they remade FF7 and made it an action game for some reason. Just pointless and not even worth playing.

Posted in dedtred.

I think they fixed Thief in the GBA version (in the original it was completely useless because of various glitches/unintended mechanics), so that should be a good team.

I wish they didn't abandon the spell level system.

You can do 1 WHM solo and still do just fine in DoS.
You can do it in the original too, but this time it's not even a challenge.

If FF7 had an action system it would be several times better. Stop viewing shitty mechanics through nostalgia goggles. The ATB system was ass and FF1's half-assed DnD spell system was poorly designed. In a word, they were murky. They weren't strategy because nothing was clearly spelled out and nothing worked as it was supposed to be (speed-runners just exploit the absolute shit out of broken mechanics and normal players just grinded and/or charged through, saving and loading). They weren't skill-based in any way shape or form. They were just flimsy filler fluff used to drag out the real draw of the games: the world, the atmosphere, and the story.

>all these anons posting S clears
>tfw can't do it
These dispels are bullshit. BULLSHIT!

>people posting dead in under a min
>I'm at 30s when I push him into the first dispel
>why is my shit so bad

Please keep trying!

nah

I can't even get past half of Sephiroth's health. I have gotten through everything in the game rather nicely so far and I have a similar setup to everyone else but I still don't stand a chance
I just don't know what to do

How did you do against Boundless Nemesis?

git gud

So... how many hours?

8 as always

>Get the arena orb notification
>Th-thanks.

I've done all except that

Might as well get started on the newest addition to the Final Fantasy mobage family while waiting on FFBE.

Did you at least ATTEMPT it? If so, how far did you get?

I played around with a Locke/Sephiroth comp for a while, with Locke using mug bloodlust and BSB command 1 to help tide the damage, but Sephiroth couldn't keep up/skip a dispel phase with his OBS, even with 650 attack + element boost armor and imperil fire. So I went back to good ol' holy comp and I just needed to get the timing of the dispels to win; and for random damage spikes not to kill anyone.

So this is the Mobius killer.

That looks like actual shit.

this honestly looks like one of those knock offs that just haphazardly throws together assets from other games. I actually find it hard to believe that this is real.

Half health
Since I didn't have native last stand and Deployment tactics I was just shit out of luck
I still don't have either of those things

This looks like one of those playable Game of War ads with Noctis's face pasted over it.

I built 2 bars before the first dispel without Shout and Wall, did BSB->Shout->Relm USB->OSB---dis pear---[Firion BSB]---dis pear without any buffs reapplied, so it only removed Firion's haste---Wall;ProShellga;Shout->smooth run till the end.

Pic related is when he does the first dispel

>Eiko gets her own motes
What does it mean?

How do you survive the triple cast after the 2nd dispel with that since single guts isn't enough? Also my shit really doesn't hit hard enough to instantly push him to another dispel nor do I have instacast ones.

Firion's mblink, Relm USB bubble and Eiko USB RW.

2nd dispel lifebar.

OK guys this is my next BE contest submission
what do you think?

Good work. Seph's OSB katana is already RS +dark, so what was the element bonus attached to the armor you gave him? Isn't there supposed to be some fuckery involved with how elemental damage is determined when there's multiple elements involved (and no NE)? A bit weird that, under the correct imperil element, that it didn't seem to work out with your previous team.

That's really shitty luck to not get last stand at the very least from draws since the last fest, sorry user.

I straight up can't not do Shout/wall or I get rekt because I have jack shit for 7 synergy and got fuck all for blink.

Squall OSB hit for 90k+ after EnIce and Shout with 670 base attack and Truthseeker RM.

3rd dispel.

>Zero Soul Break Dungeons
WHALES BTFO

The thresholds are 80%, 60%, and 40% HP IICR. There should also be an AI script for Seph on the usual places, he has a pretty set pattern for the most part. It is possible to also skip over the triplecast AoE black magic if that last dispel gets skipped.

Fire boost armor; since I don't have dark imperil. I do have a couple dark boost armors, but they're for mages, like Exdeath's armor or Seymour's SSB robes.
Building bars in the beginning when the damage is more tame is probably the much smarter way to go. I sort of just went balls to the walls as much as I could, only making sure to have an instant cast wall between dispels.

ara

kek

that's because it literally is MZ just using game of war with ffxv characters slapped on top

My VII synergy is pretty nice, I guess.

You are retarded.

Guy/gal on /v/ could you give me your friend code please ?

rude

which game are you all talking about

Yeah, but it's pretty fucking disgusting that this trash is an officially licensed game. Quality is clearly the last thing on their mind when it comes to the XV brand.

check the friend code doc

Dark Souls 2

it makes a ton of money and it's just a licensed product
there's a fuckton of starwars licensed shit that is pure cancer too, doesn't mean the people in charge of starwars don't care for it.

I know his tresholds, it was just easier to remember them like "a bit before the frock of the jacket", "middle of right foot".
I fucked up a little, but luck was on my side as no buffs were recast when he went for the 2nd dispel and all buffs came up right after it.

Brave Exvius

Brave exvius

It's a mobage game

there's a list of friend codes at the top.
can't do much about it right now anyway

XV was mediocre enough as it is, shoveling out this kind of crap only hurts its image. This trainwreck needs to be put out of its misery.