/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #72

Oh you were setting up a farm? Be a shame if I took a key card edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Yami Bakura has returned to the gate with his Destiny Board deck. If you have yet to unlock him, you can do so now
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>Ranked Duels will be changed July 4th. This is a huge revamp, so it's best to check your news tab in game for the full details
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint strongly points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's very clearly Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>Unhappy Girl has had her effect changed, which means her deck can no longer be used for farming certain LDs

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>What is this game? It's mobile Yu-Gi-Oh! using the speed duel format and a smaller card pool. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past 38. Doing so nets you some gems and jewels from missions at the cost of tougher Standard Duelists with no extra duel rewards
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UnK5rw_6hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK BAKURA AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I special summon a monster!

>Remove Bakura's x3 Econ and Kuriboh from last event
Ok good job you listened
>add in burning land and poison of old man which completely shuts down elements unite farming and cucks all decks out of the 500 point no damage bonus
Maybe fucking next time, right?

That's not legal, I call the judge!

It's not on the banlist.

Holy FUCK can I get the last few UR and Shard of Greeds from UR so I can go back to grinding Crimson Kingdom.

TER is a free man now, user.

From my hand, I activate a spell!

Holy shit got rekt by gravity behemoth and Extinction on schedule in casuals.

Pretty fuckin neat concept, has anyone here made a deck like that? I don't have gravity behemoth or I would try it myself.

>Pay 2000 LP, go -1, and wait a turn to summon something 7SD gets instantly for free.

>stats are stronger than my cardfu pikeru
Why is this allowed??

It's also a level higher and only 200 ATK over Pikeru, and has a flat rate of healing instead of Pikeru's scaling healing.

Because fish pussy is superior

How do those gills work?
Normally, a fish has water enter its mouth and then pass through the gills to breath.
With the way they're lined up, it doesn't look like water can really pass through it, especially if she's swimming forward. And if she's swimming backwards for it to work, where does the water go?
Is her whole upper torso just a hollow cavity to allow water to enter through her mouth all the way down to her flanks just so she can breathe?
That's a very long distance for the water to travel and could make it pretty hard for her to breathe.

>a level higher
Good point, I forgot about them ladybugs

?

He combo'd it with destiny draw. The plan is to stall for 3 battle phases then it basically becomes daedalus.

Try being creative for once, shitter.

>opponent summons beud
>I summon copycat
>tfw

I create shit every morning in my bathroom, that doesn't make it valuable.

>connection error before i can land the final hit to win
>counted as my win
did they add some kinda way to give out a win if a DC occurs now? cos i had more LP than him right before the DC occured and apparently i was the one who DCd

>making a shit deck = creative
no wonder guys like you build shit like 30 card decks with no synergy and call it "creative"

It don't matter, they are just there for you to stick your dick in

I have had this issue going on for a few weeks now, I think the match actually finishes, you just don't see it happen. Every single time it's
>opponents turn
>they are exactly one attack from victory
>they do nothing for about a minute
>connection lost, counted as loss

Sounds painful.

dinofags, do you reckon it's a good idea to be using grarl and his axe with rex?
the occasional 2800 hitter from a handless play seems pretty nice and works decently with the discard cost of excavation, meanwhile often only the monster itself is a dead if i don't have the axe.
only downside i can see is drawing the monster but not the axe since the axe is useful in various ways on it's own due to it's effects, with the possibility of a 2800 SS being a bonus
but maybe i'm being stupid

How the fuck do I level up characters to LVL.40 fast? Especially Yugi, Joey and Tea.

Make a decent AutoDeck
Duel SDs on AutoDuel
Clean up your room or something.

>got three Harpies' Last Will
>got two Flight of the Harpies
>still havent got Harpie's Hunting Ground

AHHHHH I JUST WANNA BE A COCKSLUT IN RANKED WHY WONT YOU DROP STUPID SKILL

I WANNA FUCK HOTARU!

holy fuck i am so sick of being unable to climb out of FUCKING SILVER
BECAUSE OF FUCKING
HEART OF THE FUCKING CARDS
30 CARD DECK
CUNTBAG SHITTERS
DRAWING THE PERFECT FUCKING CARDS TO FUCK OVER WHATEVER DECK I BRING
YOU FUCKS ARE THE REASON I WANT OUT OF SILVER
FUCK YOU

>Duel SDs
Hmm? What doss that term means? Special Duelists?

standard duelists; the ones you find in Duel World (Emma, Christine, Andrew, etc.)

I WANT user TO FUCK ME DRESSED AS HOTARU! And then marry and be happy together for the rest of our lives.

Oh, alright, the opposite of what I said heh. Thanks.

user, I...

also
>a fucking ring pop
kek, I love Hotaru

>Farming SDs
>Only 3 into the spawn
>All of the rest, plus an LD, are sitting in one area.
I don't mind when I pull like shit or when the AI dicks me over, but shit like this really ruffles my feathers.

>SD or LD spawns next to any of the buildings or, even worse, slightly behind your character portrait

God I hope so, that just fuels my erection

But Saya is superior

>Playing against an SD using Charmers
>Absentmindedly go into grind mode and don't kill anything instead of just hitting AutoDuel
>They fill up their board and flip up a charmer, targeting one of my monsters
>"You idiot you don't get any-"
>My monster just blows up
I've been playing this deck for years and why is this the first I'm hearing of this?

It's effect states to take control of an applicable opponents monsters. Not that you have the option to. If your field is full, it can only go to the graveyard

Died by game mechanics: your opponent had no free monster zone for your swiped monster, so it just commits sudoku.

I also love the cheeky moves SDs lv. 33 used when he mystic boxed stray lamb token to your beater.

ded

This deck isn't that bad to farm Level 40 Bakura.
Not a 100% winrate but you can easily get 4k+ and with a bit of luck get 7k+
Ultimate Providence is here to deal with man eater bug
Robot Buster Destruction Sword counter ectoplasmer and burning land
Karma of the Destruction Swordsman remove necrofear from the graveyard
You can replace Buster Blader, the Destruction Swordmaster with some Emblem of Dragon Destroyer.

>joey ai always calls the right choice for time wizard

FIX THIS JEWNAMI REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is my name red in my Profile?

>finally got HHG

I'm so happy I'd suck every single one of your dicks right now.

>implying you wouldn't do that regardless

Did Serket fixed yet?

Well, yah but this time I might even swallow.

>"Might"

You can only swallow so much you know.

This event is such a mess. You need so much stuff to go right in the first few turns otherwise it's a wasted run

And I'm sure you'd love to test your limit. However, this isn't Duel Monsters, so no more talk such as this for now, HHG faggot.

Is a busterblader deck viable given that the dragon synchro and DNA changer isn't out yet

I have
So many questions

I can't wait for the survey on this shitty event.

AH~ I WANNA TASTE A DICK~

O-okay.

It was fun while it lasted.

They knows it's dogshit so they won't give one just like the previous yugi event.

I don't understand why people are using Disappear over Grave Diggers Ghoul to remove Necrofear, wouldn't GD be superior since you don't have to wait a turn?

Not him but I'll let you suck my cock if you want, user.

精液が中に入ってくる感じが欲しい。。。

Ghoul is a chance drop from SDs, whereas Disappear is more readily available in Valkyrie's Rage.

Whore

>Lv50 is easier to cheese than Lv40
This is an absolute scam.

Why did this thread suddenly turn into lewd sluts general?

I wonder if that dude who was making the Psychic deck is happy about the added chances at Power Injectors.

T-thanks Tea

>tfw:you use over 400 keys beating bakura level 5 60 times for the missions

>modded apk fag

You deserve nothing but getting banned which you will.

I can grant your wish, user. Open wide.

This deck has another weakness: Dark Ruler Ha Des equipped with Sword of Dark Rites WILL smack BB (2850 vs 2600), if you don't counterplay with Karma.

私を待たせないでください。。。

>Post tfw you hit KOG
youtube.com/watch?v=3UnK5rw_6hM
One day

Yes, but it's relatively easy to always have a Karma on the field once you draw your first because of the effect that allow to discard a destruction sword card to get it back from the grave. You can also use ultimate providence but you can only do that if you already deal with his man eater bug. The two man eater bug will be the hardest thing to deal with, if he only had one this deck would probably be the best to farm him.

I saw variants with 3 Wicked-Breaking Flamberges or 3 Gravity Axes in place of Ultimate Providence.

Yes, they are probably better. Ultimate providence is just easier to obtain because it's in the same box that nearly all of the other card and it give you some point for using a trap card but flamberges and gravity axe are probably way more consistant.

LOL TEMPLE JUST HAPPENED TO BE GLITCHED RIGHT AS THEY PUT IN AN EVENT DUELIST HMMMMMMMM

But it's a good event, sure it's hard to farm but isn't that the point? They should be challenging and not walkovers like mokuba otherwise it's just a vending machine you keep hitting until it gives you what you want.
Plus with the ex stones you are guaranteed two of the SRs you want where as normally you'd be lucky to get them

Speaking of the EX loot, is it also affected by the refresh timer (that is, if you got one and then waited for the refresh, did another appear)?

This event seems alright so far, just different. The event rewards are fantastic, I've been in need of more gold and it looks like they aren't being stingy with the SR and UR stones this time around. The actual drop rate for SR cards this time around seems better too. I've already gotten 3 Gross Ghosts and 1 of the Princesses, with only a handful of actual R drops so far.

I only had one duel against lvl 50 Bakura so far and with only a 3k score but all my reward were SR cards (White Magical Hat, Trance Archfiend and Puppet Master). So was I just lucky or lvl 50 has very good drop rate?

Card Trader you motherfucker give me my goddamn Vanguard of Dragons I can finally afford to get them

Is the game freezing for anyone else

Would this deck viable for Bakura?

What is this Handless deck I keep hearing about?

Based level 50 bakky

wat deck
also, lv 40 bakura is inconsistent as fuck, either he opens up with a perfect hand to fuck you up real bad or bricks, HARD, last 2 matches he didn't even set a monster, when previously he was getting hades in the 2nd turn

>having trouble getting into gold
lmao nice meme

Would Labyrinth Builder be good against bakura?

>just keep drawing cards until you deckout yourself
Sounds like a good plan user

You can choose not to activate HoU if you have no card left. The idea is buff Spirit Ryu to 10000+ attack with your dragons and get 5000-6000 DA.

There's a union attack labyrinth deck that uses sword and shield floating around.

Need Dimension Gate for Ectoplasm, and Ha Des can overpower your Labyrinth with two Sword of Dark Rites.

You can run 2-3 wild tornado or twister for that desu.

It works with a bit of luck, I only have one tornado so I got three de spells for that. Save a removal for Sword of dark Rites if he equips it to Ha Des because he has two that will overpower your Wall