Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/Fate-Grand-Order-FGO-F-GO-start-accounts-883-Quartz-47-Ticket-139-apple-/222522473330?hash=item33cf5f7b72:g:MMgAAOSw~rpZQQFk
typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the new servants out after maintenance? I bought a starter $3 account since I don't really have anything on JP servers.

Anyone recommend how much Quartz I should spend/keep? Apparently its a 880 quartz 50 tickets account fresh.

Siquri Doki Desu thread

>entering day 4 of constant rerolls
>never once gotten a single double 5* star
These rates are fucking astoundingly bad

witch thread

To anyone upset that the name of their suggestion was changed, I assure you it'll not happen next time and hope you'll simply bear with it this time round as all the images are ready as of now.

Arthur will always be the king of cucks in his heart though

Cutest caster in your opinion?

surprised nobody has mentioned that ereshkigalfags got BTFO this morning

No, I'm sick of seeing this bitch in my rerolls

Looking for Atalanta and any 5*. Can trade any 5*, Waver has Herc.

I don't see why it's an issue, it's always been the name they get posted with

We can make it user, day 4 for me too and only got Waver+Vlad and Altera+Vlad. I'll keep rolling until I reroll Jeanne+waver

s...second gacha user!

Andersen

I'm not.

>liking a whore
You were BTFO from the start.

Literally how do you miss BB

if i could trade my shitty CE drops for that i would

Reminder that NAfags will never experience good Orders and collabs before Murrican server shuts down.

Does anyone have the full picture? I can't find it with reverse search or on booru

What do you guys think of Short haired Liz?

AS

*Lis

give me a link where you bought it

SHIROU x SAKURA = CANON

Irisviel is the cutest.

SB69 collab event when?

KNK will never come to America.

what happened? was busy with tests this morning.

WORM SLUT BTFO

only in Zero

uhhh ok

ebay.com.au/itm/Fate-Grand-Order-FGO-F-GO-start-accounts-883-Quartz-47-Ticket-139-apple-/222522473330?hash=item33cf5f7b72:g:MMgAAOSw~rpZQQFk

Does anybody else really like Zero's first ending?

I was thinking about doing the same, but I'm worried about spending time and possibly money on an account that could be randomly banned in a couple months

Shakespeare

Pretty cute.

Medea Lily.

Do NAfags even know who are Shiki and the Sakura clones. I'm genuinely curious about this.

Nobu a CUTE.

What servant deserves your EXTRA slot /fgog/?

Anyone with a Jeanne account(preferably with Herc or EMIYA) lying around willing to trade for an-

Atillax2, what's up homies,Limited/zero over, and Imaginary around account?

[email protected]

SHIZUKANIIIII

The witch

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

Astolfo

This user knows

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

I think KNK is fairly well known but I doubt they'll know about CCC.

the original is the best

NP5 Lip and Melt.

Melt.

It was great, the best part of Zero, in fact.

New JP app version is ready.

When we do get the CCC event the HF movies will have come out so I imagine they will just consider then Sakurafaces

Which means the gacha is going to do fucking awfully because the west despises Sakura and UFO botching her movies won't help that

Void Dust where?

kiarafags btfo again

Melt

yuri, REGEND, and Yaoi all at the same time

Only have one with a Carmilla.

Have a Jeannu + Emiya, Liz, and Lancelot account for trade if anyone's interested. Looking for Waver + Emiya. Bonus points for a half decent CE or Carmilla/Martha as well.

Kiarafags BTFO

>Is the new servants out after maintenance?
Yes, for about 4 hours more + any possible extensions.
>Anyone recommend how much Quartz I should spend/keep?
Save everything until servants you like have a rate-up and remember that the 5* servant rate is 1% and 3% for 4* servants, which will be split among the rate-up servant(s) and the rest of the same rarity servants in the gacha that's not on a rate-up.

Last I checked it's the west who bitches so much about the Tsukihime remake for Shiki, and I played CCC.

First Quick Caster in few months

I mean, right now all I have is a bunch of level 40 3*s a 60 Vlad and a 50 Sumanai, I don't see myself beating it with that.

So what's the deal with angry manjew? Why are people recommending that you save friend points to roll for him?

>>you know all those people who knew Caligula when he was alive and wrote about him and how they all had the exact same opinion of the dude
>>well guess what, they were wrong
Like how all these people who know President Trump when he's alive and write about him all have the exact same opinion that he's a senile shitlord whose legacy we can immediately predict to be disastrous?
Like how everyone agrees that he took office by being a lucky idiot-savant and running on a politics of #hate, despite the thorough documentation that he's been cultivating political networks and considering the logistics of a presidential election for literally decades?
Politics in this moment are the best illustration in half a century that contemporary sources can be grotesquely unreliable, and yet people like you are still walking around with their eyes closed.

Kiara

KIMI TO
DEAI

My dangerous breasts died for this homo.

Translate it weebs

memes and autism

Shitmillafags BTFO

There are obviously talking about Ryougi.

Why would he be quick?

CRIPPLES BTFO

Since I have Martha in All, I wonder if I should put an avenger or an alter ego in the extra slot.
Maybe Melt

Rip.

emu works again

Do you think there'll be an Altera doujinshi someday.

Not him but the reason Nero was disliked was because he actively worked to undermine the power of the senate, and the senators were also the historians, so you can guess how that went down in the books.

justice has been served

This was revenge

Who?

What a bizarre roll

You might as well just plow through the story up to America with nothing but a level 90 support.

Nobuvember 2017 for EN, I would hope.

Arthur making good decisions as per usual

Please stop picking on Guan Yu, the true god of war

It's been a long time so I can't really remember but I do remember that day one players could farm all the maps, even the ones unlucky with golds. Just keep leveling your best units.

This is bad intercourse?

Ascended Waver and Attila on NA. 6 friend slots left. If you're looking for help, I've got you.

Keep it IMO.

Mama BTFO

Mama NO!

>tells you to sleep
>destroys your supplies while you're asleep
kek