Any hawaiians on Veeky Forums, or any of you planning to move here to Hawaii?

Any hawaiians on Veeky Forums, or any of you planning to move here to Hawaii?

Everything is expensive plus no guns

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

i'm not moving to a nogunz democrat shithole. I'm surprised they still allow you to own cars

Why does the lack of guns even matter?

Muh freedom?

Rather have economic freedom than being cucked by jews but be able to have guns.

I'm a native Hawaiian. Don't know why you'd ever want to own a car here.

Lived there for most of my life, not really the best place for car enthusiasts but it's a pretty chill place otherwise. Be prepared for more convertible mustangs than you've ever seen in your entire life.

>economic freedom
>Hawaii
lmfao
Have fun getting beat up by drunk tourists and not being able to do anything about it.

you need a fucking jeep to use half of the roads on your shit islands

>island
>economic freedom

holy kek

because i want to live on an island in the middle of the ocean and NOT be able blast sharks with an m203. Hawaii should have guns.

because retards think they need them

DELET THIS

Why wouldn't they?

how's the rust treatin' ya?

why would i move to a foreign country???

why are you a gigantic faggot?

>muh freedumb

hawaii seems very nice
Is hawaiin food good?

Must defend yourself from jellyfish.

He lives on Hawaii, so probably.

Yeah it's pretty great, and if you're into Asian food Hawaii's got some of the best outside of maybe San Francisco. The local non native-Hawaiian foods are good too, Spam musubi is a lot better than it sounds.
Also I don't know what you fags are talking about "muh no gunz", I know several people who own guns and I used to drive past a gun store every day in highschool.

>not shooting beer cans beyond kilometer
i bet you drive under speed limit faggot

I'm gonna come back eventually. I moved to a flyover state so I could get my career on track but once I do I'll be back. Are you on the windward side?

Explain what a jeep liberty with Hawaii plates is doing in the middle of iowa

Hawaii is a shithole with rude fat natives

Hawaii is a shithole where fat blobs drive purple accords

I'm moving to Hawaii soon. What should I know? Besides that it's shit for cruising.

Assuming you're moving to O'ahu:
-Honolulu has some of the worst traffic in the US, always leave early
-Get a comfy car, there are no racetracks or drag strips on the island so there's not much point in getting a 911 or something like that
-Best shave ice is on the north shore
-Don't try to find street parking in Waikiki
-Spam musubis are the tits
-If you work in an office, get plenty of muted color aloha shirts, don't know many people that actually wear suits
-Don't try to use local slang like every 40-something middle class couple that moves there
-Politeness and friendliness goes much farther than it does on the mainland, at least in my experience.
-Best drive on the island is the H2 towards Kaneohe, the view right after the tunnel is spectacular
Have fun, it's a great place to live